Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

New Moderators

Tuujiye,

Since you said you ‘missed me’, I’ve been nice and acknowledge you… but you stepped out of the borders of good humoured fun. Kindly leave me alone, I don’t need to insulted by you.

Just how utterly incompetent are the new mods? :rolleyes: The ‘offending words’ are supposed to be edited, yet its there in Naku’s post. You either delete it all or don’t bother!

Sister Athena, why are you spinning your self to confussion? Please take a rest, you've been dancing all day long. Excessive dance has its own side-effects, worser than any misused drugs. Plus, let me mention that you forget your Hijab, if my eyes aren't failing me from the sight of your dancing image.

Ilaahoow ceebta astur, Aamiin.

Brother Alle Ubaahne, dancing is good for serious folk like yourself. Why don’t you get into the grove and let me show you some moves? If you still aint feelin it, I’ll consider taking your advice and sitting down.

P.s. You can tell the silhouette is not wearing her hijab haye? Can you see her star-spangled mini-skirt too?

Tuujiye   

Ok who deleting things man?...atleast delete the first post of mine but why the last one?......

Hey Athena wlc back to the streets of Sol were faraxes wear maca wiis and xalimos wear bacweyne..lol..don't start that leave me alone ish you know it aint gonna happend....

Zu waa igu bilowday ma ahoo....

mr.duca qabe sxb bax orod duco ka raadso islaamaha suuqa womans conrner oo yaanyada ku kuus kuusayo..lol..Duca sorry sxb kaftan lee iga aheed waxaan dhahay...

Waraa Admin waa ogtihin in aniga caana boore la igu koriyey oo ciyaalka xaafada iska ahay ee faraha iga qaada ciyaalkiina caanaha suusaca lagu korshay...lol...dabeecad dhanaan ah aa leedihiin...

Yarta la baxday magaca kuukayda, quote me if you like..loooool..

Warer Badanaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!

Sky   

Originally posted by iPod Athena:

P.s. You can tell the silhouette is not wearing her hijab haye? Can you see her star-spangled mini-skirt too?

:D:D:D

Alle-ubaahne, waa lagu qabtay. You liked that avatar, didn't ya? Sxb, can you also tell us the size of her bra. Yeah take a closer look, yeah.

underdog   

You Guys Talk too much.

Tuugiye, If haroowsi could kill you'd be a mass murderer.

I thought I had a lot of catching up to do, but I get back and its still the same beef.

Athena iyo Tuujiye, Sigmund Freud said "Every normal person, in fact, is only normal on the average. His ego approximates to that of the psychotic in some part or other and to a greater or lesser extent."

Think about that for a bit. :D

underdog   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Waraa underdog out of all people ilaah aan kugu dhaarshay adiga maan wax kaa dhageysanaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!

I never led anyone astray, bro. When they were teaching sida wax loo dhageesto in school, geed aa hoos jiiftay, 16 neef aa durway ka ilaalineesay.

raula   

I just saw that RUDY is the Jokes Moderator..kix kix kix kix kix kix kax kax kax kax...looooooooooooooooooooool....ala my stomach icon_razz.gif

Rudy how about that Beaver joke :Dicon_razz.gif

Pucca   

um, since we're handing out these mod positions like free candy...can pucca get in on it too? :)plz... pretty plz, couldn't i join rudy in the jokes section?

Tuujiye   

When they were teaching sida wax loo dhageesto in school, geed aa hoos jiiftay, 16 neef aa durway ka ilaalineesay.

Sxb ma ogid miyaa being reer baadiyo is a good thing now a days..After all people like your self ayaan u daanay reer magalinimada..iska heyso reermagaalka....

Wareer badanaa!!!

sorry, i had a nasty week! just go home after 4 days of slave work!!..i got the flu!! and every bone is aching!! must be getting old!!

yo yo libaax! i told yah, that i am gonna a secretary!! wheres my secretary!! and her nickname is gonna be lollipop!! after all this is the joke section!!ladies any volunteers!! i promise yah lot of french benifits!

ruala! i promise yah to ban all suiji jokes!! lol

hey yall thanks 4 the warm welcome!!

lets fire it up!!

Pucca   

yo yo libaax! i told yah, that i am gonna a
secretary
!! wheres my secretary!! and her nickname is gonna be
lollipop
!! after all this is the joke section!!ladies any
volunteers!!
i promise yah lot of french benifits!

will i get 'moderator' at the bottom of my name?? yes? *jumps for joy* pucca volunteers ...*we'll have to change the title 'secretary' to something more decent...more classy*.

lollipop? :rolleyes: now that would be a problem...

*pucca for mod!...*

^_^

Juxa   

^^^ pookah, i vote for you. i will vote for you any day. let justice be served, give pucca what she craves. mod-ship.

but why would you want to serve under rudy? he is woman-hater :D