Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

New Moderators

Rahima, I have a high pain threshold. The slight kinkiness involved also made the initiation more bearable. :D It's about time the Aussies got involved. Now that they don't have the Ashes to concern themselves with. ;)

Alle-ubaahane walaahi walaalkiis dhowr casho ka hor aan waxaan is dhahaayey "war ninkii hal kuu ka dhacay?" subxaanal llaah and here you are great to have you back walaalkiis. Ama sodohdaa baa ku jecel and cirmi dheer baad la haan doontaa one of the two.

Rahima,

Already stared the bullying I see,lol

You haven't seen anything yet. I have my eye on the Admin's position. ;)

P.S. My hopes came crashing down my feet when I found out I didn't have the power to ban. :eek: How very cruel and disappointing. Oh well.

Tuujiye: That was a taste of whats to come my dear friend. How dare you even think about threatening me? :mad: Notice my new avatar?? The eye? Im watching your every move and breathe boy. :cool:

Baashi   

Go Le Femme go, Go lady go...same for shez, LZ, Checkmate, and Rudy. Now fellaz ha nagu keen keenina yaah...giving lil tiny tiny minuscle power can make your nose grow fat :D

Muhammed my man you are up there too. Excellent choice :cool: . I don't know but I have always thought Libaax is too busy especially lately with his moves and career changes that he doesn't know who is who in this site. Now that he tabbed this line up I guess I was wrong. Rudy stands out though I gotta tell you guys.

Originally posted by checkmate:

Alle-ubaahane walaahi walaalkiis dhowr casho ka hor aan waxaan is dhahaayey "war ninkii hal kuu ka dhacay?" subxaanal llaah and here you are great to have you back walaalkiis. Ama sodohdaa baa ku jecel and cirmi dheer baad la haan doontaa one of the two.

Aad baad ugu mahadsantahay saaxiibkeey Checkmate, sida sharafta leh ee aad niyada iigu heysay, gaar ahaan, xili aan kusoo beegnaa qadka hawada SOL. Waxaan ka xumahay inaan qadar sidaas u badan idinka maqnaa, balse hada waan joogaa oo wixii maanta ka bilowda geedkii Jilabka ahaa hoostiisa iga fiiri, waa goobtii kulanka ee Reer Biyo Badane.

Juxa: Ina adeer aad baad ugu mahadsan tahay adna sida dhiifoonaanta leh ee aad iigu sarakacday, waliba ma is tiri waxaa iigula fiicnaa qosolkii aad kaladhacday ganbarkii aad ku fadhiday! Nacam, waa sidaas oo aan filayo hadana in sheekooyinkii shactarada iyo qosolka ay wali dhiman yihiin: Faanoole fari kama qodna. :D

Rahma, a.k.a. Rahiima: Waan ku salaamay Eedo. Eedo fiican iska dhig, oo islaamaha kale hortooda igu ammaan, oo waxaad yeeshaa markasta buskud iyo nacnac iigu roonow, oo ciida markii la gaaro firinbi iyo buufin iisoo iibi, oo haduu ilaah kuu roonyahay..... haa.. alaahu mustacaan... soo waxaad garatay maaha? icon_razz.gif

QANCIYE   

Is it too late to do some lobbying for me? I know i missed the election but am willing to donate and give some soft money to whomever is still doing a compain in becmoing Mod.

N.O.R.F   

congtrats to the new mods, enjoy your term in office and stick to your manifesto (eat drink and sleep kubad (or baluni for others)) :D

Tuujiye   

Dude, I can’t say the feeling is mutual bearing in mind how you have been so mean-spirited to me all this time. Now go away before I unleash my sarcasm-of-mass-humiliation on you, with no albatross around my neck (read: mod-status) to stop me. You've been forewarned.

----Edited by the Admin ----- Tuujiye Ilaali sharciga brother

ZU..short man..sxb raali noqo yaaqee...Ani iyo history iyo herstoryba wee naga dhaxeysaa waa og tahay..Meeqo mar aan lacag aa strip club ku aadid ku siiyey, meeqa mar aan kor kuu qaaday si aa tuubada biyaha biyo ugaga cabtid meeqo mar aan liif isla ciyaarnay see camal gaaboow? hada maa isku soo jeesaneynaa ani iyo adi..

Femme..loooool..ishaas quruxdeeda markaan arkay ani dhan waaba qarqar yooday sidii baraf in aan ku saxday camal....Femme kaalay lugaha aan kuu tuujiye baliiiiiiiiiiish ;) ...

Nova....lol..Yarta don't be too sure about tuujiye becoming a MOD...lol..But you know I hate being one....but I heard Qac'Qac is making a come back with seef aan af laheen as a MOD..looooooool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

[ September 22, 2005, 18:13: Message edited by: Legend of Zu ]