Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

New Moderators

I must say, my astonishment at the new mod list is bordering alarm. How is it fitting to replace me with two crocodile wrestlers Admin? An Australian is someone who reads comic books without moving his lips. icon_razz.gif

Congrats LOZ,MMA, Sheh, Femme, Rudy and Salaxudin. Although the appointment of LOZ as mod is nothing but a perfect stab in the back for moi, considering I’ve complained about his harassment of my person countless times. redface.gif

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooooooool....now this is crazy....

How in the world is ZU a MOD....lol..and to make it crazier Femmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FFFFFFFFF...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! ar anaa gacan galeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I have stories from these two....

The ZU man hada ka'hor wuxuu ii sheegaya sheeko ku dhacday between asaga iyo oday ausi ah xaaskiisa..aaaaaaaaaaa..lol..ZU being a mature lover aa hada kahor asagoo sameynaayo his "fuundi" job aa wuxuu imaday guriga duqa so he could fix the door nob..misa the short man (ZU) saw a blond tall but thick woman with only a t-shirt...."come here kid" aa lagu dhahay ZU the saqajaan little ****** that he is, amuu dee naagtii ku booday wili tafay......ZU oo kastuumo jeex jeexa iyo garan 200 oo sano la dhaqin iyo naagtii aad u qabtid in ee qabuuro kasoo baxday amuu duqeedi ku soo galay guri oo bursaday ZU all over sidny with his dirty kastuumo..ZUman that story of your life....lol...

Femma

abaayo macaan xabiibti xayaati, wiligeey waa ku jeclaa ma ogidoo horta..me wlc you so nice always........me loofis yuu like canjeero iyo sonkor iyo subag oo shaax lagu haqbiye..me always watch your back (not the kuunto) but your back dhan nooh...yaa xabiibtii you know you anemy is mine too yaaqee, you know in aan kaa ilaalshay all the dogs and cats oo luuqyada down town general section kuugu ganban jiray nooh.. :D femmeee yaa kush kush..

Yarta waa ku qarxinaa waa ogtahay hadaa leerta isiin weysid nooh..lol..

I should write a book called old mods and new mod..before and after...looool

ps..Rudy and MMA are MODS to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...looooooooooool waraa sol wee waalatay..lol...

all the bad guys and girls are all good now, yaa xun hee marka?

Wareer Badanaa!!

[ September 21, 2005, 14:04: Message edited by: La Femme ]

Aboow abooo. loooool.

Garab already waaba la edit gareeyey. Saaxiibkeey nasiib-darodaan adiga maxaa waaye. Moderator kasto waa iska kaa dhex arkey. Weligaa intaa ka dhimaneeso edit lee lagugu wadaa.

loool.

Tuujiye   

Femme ani waa ogtahay taa tabashadan waan "you know what"..soo dheel dheelshaan ani feebaro aa igu qabanaayo oo dawadiisa tahay tuujis iyo salsalaax ee ina adeeree maa iga deysid editka....Gabdhihii i edit gareen jireen kor kooda loox aan u ekeysiiye so maa iska kee ilaalisid.......

Waraa LST walaahi anaa ii dan leedahay...look at all these mods man..even Rudy aka white boy is a mod..MMA..lol in politics waraa kaas warlordska xamar uu u shaqeyaa tubaako cunaha waxaa kuu soo hartay Femme..qoftaan meeqa sano ee mar marsiyo ee aniga igo biiqsato raadineysay makasee..man!!

Xataa sheekh sheydaanka xataa MOD uu noqday sxb...

I wish the old mod were still in placed...

7ofnine if you reading this girl...I missed you..lol..Barwaaqo cajuuso yahee kaalay ila qeyli nooh since your not anemy no more and these MOD are..lol.J11 for the first time come see how it feels to be a civilian Nomad I call it shicibka agagaarka General section..lol..I know I have some people watching my back laakiin so I'm not worried..lol..

LST who is this freek they call Animal Farm..I don't like him man...

Nephissa   

rudy is a Mod? kiixxkixxkixx! Sorry, you'r just too cute to be a mod, rudy. OMG, and LOZ?? Comeee onnnn!

OK kids, Congrats to your thankless, not-so-fun job :D

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

7ofnine if you reading this girl...I missed you..lol..

Dude, I can’t say the feeling is mutual bearing in mind how you have been so mean-spirited to me all this time. Now go away before I unleash my sarcasm-of-mass-humiliation on you, with no albatross around my neck (read: mod-status) to stop me. You've been forewarned. icon_mad.gif

Masha-Allah, SOL is reshuffling its yards with individuals of great integrity as my good fundamentalist sister Rahima.

Remember, its good to be called a fundamentalist, rather than a Moderate, since Islam is all about sticking to the fundamentals. smile.gif

STOIC   

Oh my....What happened to my girls Zeph and Seven? They are not moderators any longer? I haven't logged in here for couple of days because of scarry exams i had all week long.Femme is a moderator now? I hope she doesn't edit my post when i pick on Oprah.Why did they shuffled the moderators? is it that hurricane Lilly(over the summer) effect was still not solved :D ?

PS Zeph and seven, hope you guys will be around now that your fangs have been removed :D

Originally posted by STOIC:

Zeph and seven, hope you guys will be around now that your fangs have been removed
:D

The fangs are just coming out..and I will be more than happy to test it on you if you want.. ;)