Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

haha, what a deranged bunch of women; that's why I can't give this place up.

Val, I am stressed too. I dreamed the naked dream last night. What does that one mean? Haven't had it in years. Afraid of exposure, being found out? What a freak I am. Or just a prude.

Ibtisam   

^^The naked dream, now that one I have not had. Erm make sure you belt is on tight lady, you don't want to leave your clothes behind at the escalators. redface.gif What are you hiding?

^whatever it is, been hiding it since my teens, smile.gif

Speaking of clothes at escalators, I once got the hem of my very long, very mad skirt stuck in a London Underground escalator. It took 3 tugs to release myself. The horror as I edged up and up, expecting to reach the top half dressed. Never blushed more intensely.

Ibtisam   

^^^It happened to me too, it ruined my fav skirt, hence my warining above. I walked home with half of the back missing. redface.gif Good thing I layer up in winter otherwise redface.gif

Since then waan fiiytah up to my knees before getting on :D

Half aa? LoooL. Was your skirt made of xuub caaro or what?

Do you mean you wear more than one skirt in winter?

Guys look away. We're talking underwear

Ibtisam   

It was one of those double layered fancy skirts.

I don't wear more than one skirt :D But I was wearing leggings and tights and long jacket and two big scarf’s, I just took one off and tied it where the skirt was missing a junk till I got home. :D

missing a junk- now that would have been painful. smile.gif

leggings and tights? Is that even possible? how did you get them to go on over each other? You are a wonder.

Ibtisam   

^^^Put the leggings on first (not the cotton ones, get a nice silky pair from H&M]and then pull your tights on. It is well warm. I use to wear two pair of tights, but I discovered that this was warmer.

Good morning ladies...You all are certainly going 100 MPH this morning, it's all good, let me see if I can catch up without coffee or tea.

VAL

Oh I see well best of luck...And as to your dream, hmm I think your dream isn't surprising really, if things are changing your life there is always a sense of unknown as if you are falling into something new and you don't know it yet...So ride it out and see if it becomes recurring.

Cara

First of all let me say you definitely have a creative imagination and wicked sense of humor and hopefully I can give your scenario it's deserved answer...Not that I have the training in this profession, but I would definitely schedule couple of session with these couples...I would need to understand first what the problem is, where it might be steaming from, and then go backward and figure how they got where they are now...I think as a therapist, I would try to understand their own understanding of their own sexuality, and what they is a normal sex life and go from there...If it seems an sex education is required then so be it, I wouldn't hesitate to clarify for her that an ear canal(lopsided) isn't really ahem what it is...I would recommend for them to keep a journal of their sex life, and document what works for them and what hasn't, how often they get a chance to do it...And how they usually go about commencing with it...As I said I am not truly trained and each couple have their own separate needs and require a readjustment in treatment path a therapist might choose.

As to his move on me as possible 2nd wife applicant, I would just remind him and her, I am a professional who is hear to help them make their marriage stronger and healthier :D No need for violence, but maybe I need to get a karate training too, beforehand ;)

lol@good luck with the dream, well thank you!!

I agree with Ms DD a Somali man talking dirty leaves one in either hilarious state or cringing state :D

I have a friend from North Somalia and I do agree he has one hell of sexy voice, but I didn't know that was a general of all men there, in that case I might get into trouble in my visit...Dang it I don't want to come back with a hubby in toe :mad:

Ibtisam

In winter, you might even see me wearing sandals, let alone leggings and tights although my mom and sis love those things.

bee bye SS

roobleh   

I am just observing, if that's allowed here. But this corner is HOT! I hope u don't mind for the intrusion, but seeing girl's skirt off accidently does not sound too bad though u may find it embarrassment.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Another troubling trend among some Somali women is 'revenge sex.' They sleep with their used-to- be-best friend's husband as a way of evening the score. Waaba iskugu dhaartaan, 'Hadaanan ninka ka cunin naag ma ihi.' Pathetic, walle!

Naah? this happens?

Cant help but think that men get the better end of the deal here.

There must be better ways to get revenge.

Hmm I am more curious to why the best friend would do that to his friend...And I am not surprised by this behavior it seems to me that with all the premarital sex happening in our community, that women are the force behind it.

Roobleh oh you are in trouble now :D:D

Blessed   

.. must be an American thing, reer UK are too badaw for that shidh! Thank God!!!

I'm more surprised at the idiotic faaraxs, are they just laying in wait for a woman to seduce them? :rolleyes:

Another troubling trend among some Somali women is 'revenge sex.' They sleep with their used-to- be-best friend's husband as a way of evening the score. Waaba iskugu dhaartaan, 'Hadaanan ninka ka cunin naag ma ihi.' Pathetic, walle!

Uf! Disgusting! And the husbands are there for the ride I suppose. :eek: :eek: :eek:

chubacka   

^ almost waiting for their wives to fall out with their blooming friends. gross.

hopefully this madness isn't common even in the US.

anyone know how to get a curry stain out of friends clothes? redface.gif