Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

Loool@fridge in Burco..You bet,I didnt even know what Jaalato meant,waxaan islahaa toloow muxuu uu kaawadha..Lol

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ lost in translation. HAhaha. Did you think he was gonna buy you something cool and you got a cold cuppa from the local cafe. I can imagine you looking at him, thinking waaxan waalan he took me all the way from my house [which had nice xaawash tea] to give me hot water with milk in the local cafe. Waar nagatag icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Ibtisam, I beg to differ. A little softness never hurt anyone, and its sweet someone is letting you in on their soft side. Just because he is soft with you does not mean he is like that with everyone else.

Try to flirt in Somali .."haye malab, soo dhawoow dee, dhexda i qabso"...

LoooooL, DD you made my day, thats the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Ibtisam   

^^^ redface.gifredface.gif Maybe, but I can't help how I feel, I did say "to ME". It just sounds yeah..nevermind, I don't know, they sound fine in english though. Too much sugar is not good for my teeth. I like spicy and fireworks :D

Pucca   

north accent sounds so hot, dude could be saying "how are you" and that'll be enough to get me to go mushy.

*sigh* im looking so forward to my sland trip...sometime in the near future

Any man speaking all soft and southern gets my gag reflexes going. Argh! it sounds so wrong and so sick...the simple 'abaayo' makes me want to slap him

Cara.   

^I like that I'm never quite sure what they are saying :D

Hello ladies.

Serenity, don't worry. The Real Troll Corner will always come first in a troller's heart.

Pucca   

there's no need for me to understand it....dude can just go for days talking and i wouldnt mind at all. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOL, when are you going??

Any man speaking all soft and southern gets my gag reflexes going. Argh! it sounds so wrong and so sick...the simple 'abaayo' makes me want to slap him

LILY THis was what I was trying to say. The southern speech is tailored for female seduction. Guys should just listen to it, and not repeat it.

Hello Cara.

Back to shukaansi, ey? Probably both southern and northern-accented shukaansi work in their own ways. Sometimes you want a bit of rough, other times sweet and smooth would do. And I'm talking strictly conversational shukaansi here (for anyone with a filthy mind).

Cara, that's hilarious! A Somali couple who would go to a sex therapist would have to be very open-minded in the first place!!

Isn't it completely sickening when you are so tense and stressed you can't sleep? Or worse you suffer from dreams where you fall endlessly.

Pucca   

^not half as bad as dreams where you're constantly running from the cops for some deed your evil twin committed. *sigh*

i hope i can go this summer but i doubt i will since i need to work to pay off tuition (damn the government!!).

southern accent just sounds too soft period, it dont matter whether dude is trying to flirt or not...men should just adopt the north accent and leave the south to the women folk (not that i'd suddenly pick it up).

-Lily-   

Val, I think relaxing takes real effort sometimes. I would suggest gym to release that tension.

Responsible people usually dream of falling, fear of failure etc.

LoL Ibti, ok.

Miss Pucca, there is a time and place for everything like good Val has stated.

Malika   

Pucca, how could you? Abaaye is so segsi then nayaa or eyahee..Hell no, I prefer Abaaye, macaan malafayaa..xaax iga tag!

Val,the dream can also be a projected feeling of insecurity.

I had a strange dream, so much was happening I woke thinking darn! that was one active mind last night..heh

Ibtisam   

Val I feel your pain. Relaxing can be difficult sometimes. I find that walking helps. Some times I use to walk all the way home from work (1hr 40mins)

I use to have the Falling dream too, and everytime I'd wake up before I land.

I'd advise you to look both at your diet and your schedule. For example start work at 7am and finish at 3pm, and then you can start to relax earlier and maybe by mid night you would be able to sleep. Read some Quaran before bed time and if you can sleep with it on, it calms some people. Use pills are last resort.

Cara.   

Val, if it happens every now and then that's one thing, but if you're regularly struggling to sleep, you need to take drastic action. Get rid of whatever is stressing you out. If it's work, get an assistant or arrange other accommodations to make it easier. I know they can't do without you and will bow to your demands :D