Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Salaam everyone,

Well today, according to my co-workers, I am glowing and therefore must be in love so now they are hassling me to find out the truth.

Sheh,

I see how it is now we don't have time for him eh, told you you were going to bail out :D

And it was me who posted about the ovulation, because I have experienced what you just said, days when men totally are into me and other's when they wouldn't even notice me :D:D

^ don't dare me, girl. I'll send you a compromising picture at this rate- to prove you wrong. Haha.

So do you know if it's ovulation-time when they're checking you out? I'm not convinced but something funny is definitely going on. I'm currently in the stare-at-Sheh phase. Pokeman would be so hooked. LoL.

Akh, got another full-on day at work tomorrow. Will you ladies discuss what random(walking down the street) TYPES you attract and give examples so I have something to read when I'm next back. smile.gif

I'll start...

Indians etc don't give me a second look or a first for that matter. No amount of ovulating will get one of them to look my way. Generally.

Arabs- they look in a creepy-crawly way; just this side of assault aka The Edgware Road look. Or the MASHALLAH way which can be just as disturbing. Hehe.

Somalis- sneak peaks or do the full-blown Gamma-ray vision sh*t. If they speak, it's like STOP and SEARCH; you have to give post code, SE18 4TE. Es. Ee. 1.8.4. Tango. Echo. To survive this you have to have a high tolerance for 'Haye', weigh up whether to say w/salaam(this is saying YES without saying Yes to some), while not appearing like a stuck-up b*itch even if you are being one.

Persians/Turks- experts at the elevator look- eyes move only one way- up and down.

Blacks- hm, West African, guns-blazing attack, loud speaker comes as standard.

Carribean: Jah help you.

Over to you.

:D

Well I posted it because I wondered if that explains those "out of ordinary" checking out times, I mean it's really noticeable and so different, than when some guy looks your way...So I am going to check it out and would tell you my finding in two weeks.

As to your other topic I have to go read it and then I would post the response to it later, bee bye

Ps. You can dare me all you want I think I got you figured out :D:D not afraid at all

Malika   

A word of advice,when ovulating do not go anywhere near horses..What a sight! The poor stallions get all excited.

Sheh. That must be the perks of living in a big city.Try living in small towns, wax kuu egeyaa baa iska yaar. :( ,strike that,I got a nice warm salaam from a cadaan brother.It was pleasantly suprising too. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Errg, I got woken up about 10times last night, Like I give a damn about bloody Obama :mad: Now I keep getting texts from everyone saying today is a nigga's day. What the hell.

I don't understand Somali people who are so excited about this dude. My brother stayed up all night and had to go to work at 7am.

This other farah called me to tell me "Our brother won" WHo :confused: you mean the half white dude whose grandmother is starving in Kenya, sure aint going to do anything for your ragged somali as*s.

Anyway I have a theory he is a mole. He is going F up big time and then it will be like "black folks we gave you a chance and y'll F'ed up" icon_razz.gif

I hope people can stop talking about him now and I don't have to see his face as much.

Morning smile.gif

Good morning everyone,

Sheh,

I am like Malika I don't live in a big city therefore don't really have the experience you have...But there is one group that is drawn to me and that is older white males (by older I am talking about 35 and above) and it isn't the looks I get more like compliments and gifts.

Come to think of it, that is the same group age, that tends to like me more too when it comes to Somali men.

That's the random types that I attract, not walking the streets, but in general :D

bee bye SS

^Lol at not walking the streets. When I was younger geeky White boys found me *interesting*.

Malika, eww at horses. Ibts, you haven't told us whom you attract. I'm fed up of Obama too. Someone will shoot him(as per) or he'll turn out to be worse than Bush. I'm sick of it already. Think it'll be the biggest let down in history.

Nephissa   

I attract jini kasto so easily, it's not even funny. Ick! My husband says "afkuun baa intaa ku furan, you smile a lot!" hence give off the wrong vibe. Well it's true, sometimes I don't even realize that I've been smiling at them [unintentionally ofcourse] untill I notice them giving me some sort of freakish, maniacal smile, baring all their teeth. Markaasaan is qabtaa, and start giving my best skunk eye look with curled lip and raised eyebrow.. akh!

Ibtisam   

Sheh, I don't bothered by anyone to be honest. I get the off the boat Asian dudes once a month and the African "Hello my sister" line whenever I go to certain areas.

My only fan's seem to be Rasta guys and I don't see them often enough.

Somali men just stare, maybe once a year one will ask me "are you Somali" to which I reply no and they let me be.

Morning people.

Some of your girls are just plain mean! :D LOOOL best skunk eye look with curled lip and raised eyebrow

Good morning fellow ladies, hope everyone is doing well!!!

Obama should have put me on his ballet I would have gotten him those white male votes :D:D

Anyways, last night I was waiting for my sister and I was listening to a radio station that was running a segment called "confession", I guess people just call in and confess whatever they want...Now there isn't a voice disguising technology or anything. So the first caller was a woman confession she had cheated on her boyfriend with his cousin and the radio personal asked her why and she was like he cheated on me with a girl that had a "bulldog face" and I cracked up...That's not why I am posting this but why do people feel the need to confess on a national radio when the people they might be confessing about are hearing this confession?...Is there an innate need to blurt things out publicly?

Hello girls! It is another boring day in the office.

Sadly, I'm every man's type :rolleyes: , Black, white, Asian, young, old. Thank god for my car, I used to get molested in the subways :eek: Oromos are the worst. They just grin at me and keep talking to me in their language untill I lose my cool :mad: :mad: Black men follow me arround asking me what I'm mixed with :( . And older Somali men just stare while the younger crowd holler their usual "damn girl. wachya name"

This used to frustrate me because I'm not friendly at all. I dont smile, I don't reply to their comments and that attracts them more :mad: :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^MAshallah, yaani kuu caawryin, maybe a niqab and big big jalabib will do the trick. Oh now you drive so I'm glade you found a way out. Bisinka, where on earth do you live. :eek:

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^ Bisinka, where on earth do you live. :eek:

erm..yeah, so we can also stare and chase ;)