Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^Really, I always thought special K was for people who want to lose weigh, now you say it is fully of sugar, it can't be so bad eh. Might try it. I like the adverts for them, you know with the ladies jumping up and down trying to squeez into their clothes, I know a few people like that :D lol. :D I don't see wht people just don't get a bigger size! lol HAHA it cracks me up! hehe.

Sheh you are too fast with your mind, bet you thought the demo was with real people icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

I dont eat it for its weight loss quality, I dont particularly like it either, I hate all cerals really but I try them because its the only time I have milk. Now that I checked, it's a 3rd sugar, but am I surpised? Its carbs after all.

I would rather have bread and cheese anyday.

The last time I checked this topic, it was 7 pages! WOW!

Is this your way of reviving the women's section ladies? A woman-only-troll-corner? LOL!

Ibtisam   

Serenity, this section is always dead, so waan uu caamirina [sorry I know you hate my somali, but somethings are best said in Somali! :D ]

Hey Ms DD, I heard you got lost for the whole nyt in town :D

Lily, Lol. Drink tea with lots of milk if you don't like milk.

I need winter boots, anyone see anything nice in shops?

Ms DD   

By the time i got home, labada indho waan kala heyn waayey.

lol@somethings are best said in Somali

Try to flirt in Somali .."haye malab, soo dhawoow dee, dhexda i qabso"...

What is moe worse is, speaking dirty in somali. I have never heard anyhting more ridiculous

Ms DD   

Malika

lol

I think i will reserve this convo over koob qaxwo and xalwo. I have seen few men hiding in this room.

Ibtisam   

^^^Looooool @ HAHAHA this is crazy. Lol

Ms DD You see you are getting old already! icon_razz.gif

Please don't tell us, shukanis in somali always sounds dirty! You ask someone do you want to go coffee and it sounds like you just asked them to Aaahm nevermind Over qaxwa it shall be.

Ms DD   

Ever went out with someone who couldnt speak one word of English and tried on your person? Not a pretty sight.

Ibti darling

I know I am old as qaxwo is old past time of mine.

PS Did you find that peice of xalwo last night? looool

Malika   

^Loool, Ibti how do you say, can we meet for coffee in af somali?

"abaaye jalaato maguu gadaa",in a segsi xamari accent,makes a girl go mushy..heh

Ms DD,sounds like you had fun girl! icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Malika

Reer xamar sound is quite novelty, till milixa laga badbadiyo. But my one was reer bari, and i couldnt hep but picture images that wasnt the direction he was going for.

segsi reer xamar shukaansi

"abaayo saakey biyo aan ku qubeesanaayey ayaan kaa dhex arkey"

Ibtisam   

^^^Southern accent and shukanisi is a no no, seriously there is nothing to go mushy about, it sounds disturbed and cringe worthy to me.

A girl can chat me up in southern accent and it will xaax [if I pretend to be a guy] But the guys just sound lame. It says "I am a push over, walk all over me" redface.gif They need a bit of erm hmm.. Umpth, you know.

"abaaye jalaato maguu gadaa", Lol Malika, that is asking you if would like him to buy you a fridge in Burco. :D

Ms DD, you nasty! Looool, I must have found/lost it about 2am, I laughed too hard I think. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD, I was once chatted up by a Dutch Somali guy who spoke no English and no Somali. I laughed at him and looked at him funny redface.gif He moved to my area last year [2yrs later than when we met] and now I run into him all the time, but he is too embarrassed to make eye contact now. He speaks English and Somali now [heard him chatting on the phone]

abaayo saakey biyo aan ku qubeesanaayey ayaan kaa dhex arkey"

There is something wrong with you two! That is just crazy rather than sexy. In fact it is also a bit offensive. Tell him to try biyo cold ah next time, maybe his imagination won't creat a whole person. icon_razz.gif