Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Look at the bright side of revenge sex, if it is true, it beats the usual revenge of being lured to the friend's house and then baptised with boiling water. At least no one receives 90% third degree burns or dies this way.

This falling down dream is common then. Hmm...

Sheh, naked huh? I think that dream is associated with anxiety about public speaking and presentations and such things.

Anyway, I know what's keeping me awake (work) and it won't go away for another month, so I should resign myself to the panda eyes.

Chubacka, just take it to the dry cleaners, they will know how.

Ouch Val those crimes against women just scary the hell out of me :(:(

Yesterday I was reading an advice column where a young woman sent a letter seeking advice on this issue...It seems she and her boyfriend had the "how many!!" partner you had talk and she lied to him about her true number...It was funny because she had 4 and lied and said 2 because the other two she considered them to be hook ups not relationship...And guess how many he had!!! 14 and he still had a problem with her...Because after the number he wanted to know the details, and he honesty was so important to him, that her not wanting to share the details made him think she was lying to him...Ladies it gets even worse, he in terms talks condescendingly to her when he is upset about the issue, but yeah you guess it "she loves" and he appreciates her for the little things she does like "cook dinner"...So she was distressed about her lie and wanted to know if she should come clean :eek: :eek:

I think somewhere along the way women lost their minds :D:D

Cara.   

^Ugh. This is why I think every woman should be fitted with a hollow tooth filled with cyanide (dentists will make a killing!). Any time she finds herself acting like a needy birdbrain, just do the face-saving thing and bite down, HARD.

Malika   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Look at the bright side of revenge sex, if it is true, it beats the usual revenge of being lured to the friend's house and then baptised with boiling water. At least no one receives 90% third degree burns or dies this way.

I remember this happened to a woman I know,well they didnt pour hot water, but they sure did beat the hell out of her. A so called friend betrayed her,by associating and agreeing to use her house as the bait.She was invited,thinking she is going to a 'friends' house only to be jumped by the other woman and her friends onces she entered the house.

The case went to court,but was later settled the Somali way.

You know what I think I misunderstood this comment...I thought revenge sex with the best friend of your ex. but it seems this is talking about a woman having revenge sex with her best friend's man...Seriously there are women who beat other women for that :eek: :eek:

^what an oouucc topic, am trying to drink juice here. Eew.

Val, I look forward to public speaking etc; gives me a buzz so it's not that. Used to get the falling one as a kid.

Should I be considered that I have no dreams or any dreams which I remember afterwood :confused: :confused:

When I was younger, there was this girl at school, who was a bully to me...She would take my lunch money and copy my homework everyday...And I took it because I was afraid if I hit her, her brothers would beat the shit out of me...So one day I befriended this girl, who offered her brothers as protection if retaliation were to happen...Man I waited for her in classroom during lunch and beat her to my hearts content...A month later I was invited over to her house :D:D

Chubacka,

those days I handled my issues with fists, downsize of only having male cousins to hang around with, but now I can't push myself to physically harm anyone...Does it mean I am a coward :(:( ...And you know with bully they don't respect you until you show them your *red eyes*

I was checking my e-mail few minutes ago and there was this article called "5 times you're sexy to men" and one stood out...here is the quote

When You're … Ovulating

Psst — here's a poker chip you already have in your pocket but might not know about: When you ovulate (generally two weeks after your period starts), you're particularly sexy to men. In one study, researchers at the University of Texas at Austin asked female volunteers to wear the same T-shirt three nights in a row while they were ovulating. They were then asked to wear another T-shirt for three nights in a row during their nonfertile phase. Men who were asked to sniff the shirts overwhelmingly preferred the ones worn during ovulation, without knowing why. Other research backs up these findings. Why? Evidence shows that estrogen, which surges just before ovulation, plumps skin and lips and promotes a healthy glow; your body is signaling it's baby-making time.

hmm I just founded it interesting :D:D

chubacka   

^^ doesn't mean ur a coward, it jst means you've grown up! ;)

I had a cousin at school, who was known for his temper, so noone gave me any trouble!

I can almost hear that email being said in a cheesy (no offence!) American accent, "here's a poker chip you already have in your pocket but might not know about"

blooming crazy Americans.

anyway when do you find you who ur new president is?

Ibtisam   

^^YOu mean like the resistible urge to run in the opposite direction, or feeling claustrophobic and suddenly developing a severe dislike for the said person, although they are perfectly normal and likeable. I think that is called fishing for a reason to bring the whole thing to a halt. :D Yeah that I can understand/ relate to this. Ok maybe not, what bothers me mostly is "control, loss of freedom, and that mad concept of forever and ever and ever :eek: I would die of boredom" I can commit for maximum of 5-10years. Aaah Maybe I do. My therapist (not a real one) :D told me, it is not a commitment issue, more like Shidan plays tricks on you and highlights (more like magnifies) Your partners shortfalls to prevent a good thing/ end goal (i.e. Marriage) as the making/ construction of a Muslim household is the most disliked by him.

If you mean too many to choice from or you can't limit yourself to one person, that is a different story and I can't relate to it.

Morning people smile.gif

Malika   

^Aaah *sign*..One needs healing here. smile.gif . Indeed Ibti,scary thoughts there.

Morning dear!

I spent Saturday and Sunday partying, my throat is killing me here from singing..[and it wasnt a kariokee party either,just was doing that rather annoying thing somali women do , sing on top of their voices at parties] :D