Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^Never mind. Lool.

It is amazing how people [women] can be so small minded sometimes. I am being terrorised by this girl, who has got into her little head that I somehow know her dude. She won’t say his name, so I don’t even know this a*sshole or I do I don't know which one. She keeps calling at all hrs saying “he is with you, isn’t he” and then proceeding to swear and shout and threaten to beat me with her girls. I'm like women it is 2am! :mad: I use to just put the phone down on her, but now I try to reason with her and trying to get her to leave this i*diot and find someone better and become secure and have some self worth rather than ringing strangers and chasing this dude. I think something is wrong with her, because after all the advise I give her, she turns around and says “you are just trying to get rid of me so you can have him” and then starts swearing again. :mad: Eeerg what a silly women. she just called, "have you seen him" I'm like "no, not unless he is hiding under some of my paper work!" I'm suprised she did not say "can you check under them to make sure" :D Naag waalan.

^LooooooL. No way. How very dare she. If you know, get him to get rid of her. Doesn't sound healthy. Get the shrink on her case. Man fever by the sounds of it.

But thanks for the laugh.

Don't you ladies have tolerance for teasing at all? smile.gif

chubacka   

^ hahahah she prob went through his phone an found ur number or somthing ibz. i used to know this girl who wouldn't sleep til she checked all her b/f text messages. :rolleyes: easy way round that one.

but isn't it sweet of you to try an advise her hahaha. that is sweet.

Lily, took that freak behind closed doors thing too personally! (i prob am, but dnt want it to be common knowledge u know ) icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

I should've known you guys would laugh! redface.gif Shiid.

Sheh, I don't know who this dude is, as she won't say his name. I doubt I even know him.

Chubacka it makes my skin crawl when I see women crying/ running after Farah, I get the urge to cure them, but if I don't see improvement then I get the urge to beat the stupidness out of them redface.gif

She tell us dee, what happened :D

mid aan xita magac laheen ayey kugu wareerisey! Ibts, stop advising her; she doesn't sound well. Ignore her. Can't you get the mobile company to block calls from her number. What harassment.

Ibts, not much to tell, a little progress(teeny-tiny) but I shall have to wrap it up in some way and hide some of it lol so that Pokeman when he's eventually ga-ga over me doesn't realise he was THAT Pokeman and throw a fit(no patience for drama, me). LoL.

Ibtisam   

^^Erm did you tell him you googled him :D lol I guess not. Poor pokeman, I will leave it at that. Haye he is already going semi ga-ga miyi. You can tell us when it is all over and you get bored and we'll have a laugh :D Lol

Can you get T-mobile to block calls from certain number? That would be great. I do feel sorry for her though, it is really sad that she has reduced herself to this. :(redface.gif

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is having a wonderful day

SS You still want to be a sex therapist??

lol Ibtisam what image did you have of the profession?...Hopefully you didn't think it was going to be a seductive office and people just having orgies and I get to watch :D:D

I liked the profession for two reason:

My ideology is similar to those in the profession...Meaning I have an awareness of sexuality, maybe should say more of an awareness than usual...I have always felt that addressing things are the best way of handling them rather than assuming things will work out as they would, or matter in bed would just work out fine for everybody...And in my science background, I have always been more fascinated by the human physiology, particularly the physiological processes of human sexuality.

And the range of things a sex therapist deal with also interested me whether it was Erectile dysfunction due to urinary or physiological problems, problems related to sexual arousal and interest,trouble reaching orgasm, and

other issues arising from the physical act itself

So I guess you could say my own philosophy and curiosity were engaged by this profession.

On your other issue Ibtisam that happened to me hmm I think last year...One day after work I looked at my cell and I had like 10 missed calls and 4 messages...This woman started off ranting about her man and stealing him and what not...And I thought it was the wrong or what not so I ignored the first 3 messages...Then after I was done with other stuffs at the end of the day there were more messages...Seriously she was ranting, cussing, and totally acting bizarre and I so hate drama...So I called her back and she wouldn't say first who she thought I was stealing from her but then when she mentioned his name I was like yeah I know that person but why are you calling me!...It seemed it was behaving oddly around her and she finally got an access to his voice mail and heard a message I left so she thought it was me he was having an affair with...I was like listen you are in a relationship with HIM so you talk to him if you are having doubts and problems in your relationship don't call me.

oops time to run, bee bye SS

Nephissa   

Ibti off all people accused of stealing another woman's man!! Excuse me Miss, but you don't seem the type, mise IRL it's another whole story..oo anagaa SHOW noo nigi halkan? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL, hey Nephy, If I was going to steal I would steal something worth stealing, that I could keep, control, mould, use, abuse and benefit from rather than a walking, talking, cheating dude :D I would be more likely to steal a baby so I don't have to have one myself, rather than a grown person :D Lol.

SS, I thought maybe you had the wrong image of a sex therapist. I really don't get her passion or your interest. But I've learnt a lot from her books and little leaflets she leaves behind. I can diagnosis any problem now and know the cure too. I should be a trained nurse :D

LOOOL, I would've done that but she does not sound reasonable, I don't want her to go off the deep end, I was at one point tempted to say, yes he is right here and he does not want you anymore, but I held myself back. redface.gif

Cara.   

Hello ladies.

Ibti is suspected of stealing men's hearts precisely because of how dismissive she is of them.

You know how contrary some guys are. Throw yourself at them and they won't give you the time of day. Point at them while laughing uncontrollably (as Ibti has been wont to do) and they become absolutely smitten. They actually think how little she thinks of them gives them a kind of distinction.

Typical exchange between two guys:

"The other day she rolled her eyes at me! She never does that for another guy..."

"Oh yeah, well Saturday night as I was waiting for her to get home safe and sound before coming out from behind the bushes, she screamed and called the cops."

"Wow, really?"

"But that's not all, before the cops even arrived she beat me up herself! I still have the bruises, see?"

"Man, I'm SO jealous."

Etc, etc. Why do you think she makes women so nervous?

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Erm did you tell him you googled him
:D
lol I guess not. Poor pokeman, I will leave it at that. Haye he is already going semi ga-ga miyi. You can tell us when it is all over and you get bored and we'll have a laugh
:D
Lol

redface.gif

LoL. I don't kiss and diss.

Malika   

Ibti,am tempted to say give her my number and lets have fun with this mad woman. I would pretend,I am so into 'her faraax',giving her date,and place for our up and coming wedding..Hawalaatoo sii ficaan,istup!d woman.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Malika:

Hawalaatoo sii ficaan,istup!d woman.

hahahah starting to feel sorry for the poor woman now. she's already mental by the sound of things.