Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^Well some women stalk them back, others ignore them. :D Really there is not much you can do about it, so no point stressing yourself over nothing. Unless of course you are worried it might fall for one of his stalkers, in which case you are probably better off without him anyway.

Ms DD I think you better come clean ;) All the girls are having a mini heart attack. Otherwise no one is going to introduce you to their husbands from now on icon_razz.gif:D

LOOL @ Val attracting sweet but hopelessly drunk Irishmen!! lol

Morning people

Ms DD   

Morrning ladies

Sorry, I wouldnt want to sample second hand blokes. I was kidding..honest smile.gif

Anyway Welcome back CL.

Malika   

Erm@the second hand bloke,unless you find one that is a virgin darling all are second hand. icon_razz.gif

As for married men,if he is doing the chasing perhaps,but if your to do the chase..Nah! not cool.

CL smile.gif

Ibtisam   

the chasing perhaps,but if your to do the chase..Nah!

My dear it is the same either way. HE still has a women :eek: I mean there are so many guys in the world, must you go for a loser who is already fooled one women! Ish haada.

P.s. I hate women who make excuses for guys who are married and stalking other women. One girl try to tell me that the guy is really nice and only wants a second wife because his first wife is soooooooooo bad. :rolleyes: I told her, I heard he wants a 3rd wife in a few yrs time, because both his 1st and second wife are soooooooooooo bad.

Malika   

^A fool aa? Afaar ayaa loo baneyee,AND knowing the nature of 'Men pychic' a husband is yours while at home,markuu banaankaa mareyaa naa he is anyones. :D

CL,Kanga,vitumbua,kashata and mabungo ama mabuyu..nothing else will satisfy the cravings for home.

Wlc back mpendwa,you were missed.

*walks up to Malika and MDD and slaps them with a rotten fish. How dare you, go and wash you fingers with detol.*

Ibti- those wench's that fall for “his wife is soo bad” frankly do my heading.

Malika   

^ :D:D

'drop it like its hot' is stuck to my head,got the urge to do the dance move ,although yaa ii kiciinii if I fall flat on my a*s.

Ibtisam   

^^You mean, sorry I don't understand you either, so I don't blame her. :D

Where do you people go, where married men hit on you?? Only time ever a married man hit on me was two rich arab old men who were patients at the hospital I worked, one offered me to be his 3rd wife (because he felt sorry for me because while he was an inpatient, he use to see me run around at all hrs]; He said If you marry me, you never had to work again Lol

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL. He was so so suprised when I said, no thanks. He was like, but your life is so bad, you've been here since 7am. I told him I like my job, he looked at me like I was mad. He gave me his card in case I change my mind. I can give it to you so you can call if you want. :Dicon_razz.gif