Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibti

I live in Minnesota, the land of immigrants and weirdo’s. I think the attraction has more to do with attitude and style than qalanjonimo. A male co-worker once told me that ( after a harassment incident with a white co-worker) I’m the type that men obsess with because poor guys can’t tell whether I despise them or secretly in love with them so they’ll do anything to get attention and figure out what the deal is :confused: .” Men are egotistical creatures. They despise to be ignored :rolleyes: .

maybe a niqab and big big jalabib will do the trick

Since I started wearing shaalal I’m doing a lot better.

damn girl. wachya name" C&H

Neph,

I hate, hate the way they say "wachya name", makes them sound so uneducated :eek: .

Scorpian,

Little cyber stalking never hurt anyone sis :D

Ms DD   

Lily, it is an innocent question.

But I wonder why should they be off the menu when he is allowed to have 4 wives?

-Lily-   

Well, unless it's common knowledge a man wants multiple wifes and his wife is OK with it why would anyone even contemplate taking away another sisters happiness?

Just because 4 is halal does not mean its best, even God recomends one in the Quran, something that is conveniently overlooked.

And lastly, because its simply too much drama & psychologically testing. Better of being a sane spinster. So yes, they are absolutley most definately a No-NO in my books. To each his own though.

A big No-No in my book, wouldn’t even look at them. Married and engaged men are off limits! Seriously, I find it disgusting when women go after another woman’s man :eek: . There are plenty of men out there, leave the taken ones alone. Ugghh, my fiancée has a lot of stalkers. I personally heard this chick say she is happy to be his second wife or girlfriend or whatever :eek: :eek: . You have no idea what this does to men. They develop a sense of sick self-obsession that destroys perfectly good relationships.

A friend of mine’s cousin is a womanizer. He is not even remotely good looking but he gets hot females to marry him. A mutual friend of ours developed an obsession with him while he was married. We told her to leave him alone, but they secretly got married and she quietly moved to another city. Get this, a year later he got a third wife who started to take up ALL his time and she is dumbfounded to learn this. Now she is jealous. And am like you gotta be kidding me! You mean to tell me that you thought he was going to be with you while he cheated on his wife by courting you and then marrying you behind her back? Puhleasssse!

If a man talks to you while he married, be prepared to share his skinny ***!

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Should married men be a non-no, is he a game?

I hope thats not a serious Q.

My interest in a guy totally switches itself off the moment I learn he is married/committed. Totally.

I think its because it makes the whole process of getting to know him complicated and cumbersome as you start questioning his fidelity (provided he reciprocates any advances) not the mention the feeling of guilt for the hurt you might cause another women, shame that could come from 'stealing' or 'sharing' another woman's man, and then the inkling that it might not work out and you've gone through a lot for naught.

Too much madax canuun.

Should married men be a non-no, is he a game?

They shouldn't be pursued but the man should, he desire to pursue a romantic relationship with another woman, it should be very clear from the beginning and the current wife's consent should be obtained. Things like these should be done in the light and not behind people's back and what not. Unfortunately there are women who chase after unavailable men because they want to win over a guy or prove something to themselves.

What about being friends with married men?

^ Depends on the man and the length and depth of the friendship.

DD, in general married men should be a NO-NO.

Sheh, I tend to attract sweet but hopelessly drunk Irishmen. Bal adba.