Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

It is amazing how people [women] can be so small minded sometimes.

That is soo true. A similar thing happened to me a while ago. I had a male friend whose cousin was in town for a vacation. I met the cousin because he stalked me after I said mere welcome over the phone one night. My friend and I took him out to dinner before he left. Fate would have it that my cousin who is from the same city as him was getting married. I went to the wedding, met him at the wedding and went my separate way. When I got back, the stalking started again :mad: ( this time over the phone). I didn’t think much of it, didn’t care and didn’t even know if he was with someone. I used to pretty much ignore his calls :rolleyes: . Then I used to get strange calls and messages in the middle of the night about ruining people’s lives. It was pretty weird. I thought the woman had the wrong number since she wouldnt say who she was talking about.

Fast forward, a year later my best friend tells me that the dude was with a girl whom he broke up with right before the wedding. He allegedly told everyone in his city that I was interested in him. The female heard the rumor or he rather told her that a fine girl was “running after him.” She allegedly stalked him, got back with him (or rather took him from me, in her tiny brain) and married him all in the same breath. She had a baby a year later and got divorced right after the delivery of the baby :( . Poor girl!

I wish I could knock some sense into some of these girls. If you can’t hold on to him, let him go. No man is worth all that trouble, I say.

Cara.   

^Hi Val.

SS, let's get back to the sex therapist angle LOL.

Would you treat a Somali couple in your private practice? Say they come to see you because the Faarax has imbibed a few too many of A&T's stories, and REALLY believes there's something wrong with him because he doesn't have the stamina of a deranged tomcat. He tells you he drinks nothing but caano geel, and eats nothing but xabad sawdo everyday. He's starting to consider Chinese traditional medicine, and thinks he's spotted just the tiger to donate its fecundative organ at the local zoo.

Let's say the Xaaliimo is equally gullible, and has started to believe there must be something wrong with HER, since she doesn't inspire the kind of performance that gets written up as a case study in medical journals. Maybe she's staring open-mouthed at your posters on the wall, especially the (ahem) professional ones. She thinks maybe one of them is of the ear canal, but what a strange rotation. Every other word you say, she jumps up, says "hoogayeey maxay tidhi" and pretends to make a dash for the door.

The Faarax on the other hand, is really starting to like where you're coming from, especially when you urge Xaalimo to be a more active participant in the bedroom. He asks you if you're married, and on finding out the answer, indiscreetly informs you that he has recently began accepting applications for the Wife #2 position.

Xaliimo is beginning to get angry, and looking around for something to clobber you both with. There's a clay model of two tastefully intertwined lovers sitting on a table beside her. She's starting to reach for it...

Anyway, good luck with following your dreams icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

Another troubling trend among some Somali women is 'revenge sex.' They sleep with their used-to- be-best friend's husband as a way of evening the score. Waaba iskugu dhaartaan, 'Hadaanan ninka ka cunin naag ma ihi.' Pathetic, walle!

Ibtisam   

Morning people.

I think it is still a bit early for these stories. :eeew: :eek:

Nephy, I thought only white girls did that. :eek:

^humans are humans.

Bring Ramadan back! Keep catching myself swearing at my Inbox- well, at specific people more like. :D Then saying astaqfurullah. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^I was there for 9days [four days sitting at Hargisa hospital with my dad and occasionally annoying the staff by shadowing them] and 2days in car travelling to the miyi with just the driver pointing things out. The remaining days, I was looking around town and taking pictures and trying to see things before catching my flight out. SO NO stories redface.gif

I was always told, waaxas Somalinimo iyo Muslimnimo toon maah. Now I have this stupi*d thing where I don't expect certain things from somali people. I feel like crying out, but but you ARE somali! redface.gif

^assuming you didn't grow up there. Talk to someone who did and listen to what they knew when they were 9 and what you knew then and your 9 year old self will seem like a zygote in comparison. They saw stuff, heard stuff AND did stuff. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^You sure are strange women. I doubt a 9 year old did stuff, and if they heard I doubt they understood! :mad: Stop messing up my perfect Somali-ness :mad:

I just saw Cara posts! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That women sure is mad! Where do you get the energy and creativity! LOOOL HAHA :D lol

-Lily-   

LoL, weirdos.

I dont see why I feel guilty about eating chocolate and tea for breakfast when I have a Special K filled with fuit goodies right here.