Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

SS you say a possibly a sex therapist,hmmm me kind of girl. Now what would have been the perks of that job?.. icon_razz.gif .

ps.By the way your a breath of fresh air, I like your openness.

Chubacka,

Now people always say that to me, online and real life, my question is to you is is it because of what I say or because I say it, that labels me mad!!!!!!

As to my signature you definitely got it and that was even years ago I believe

Malika,

Wouldn't you appreciate me as one to help you discover your sex goddess :D:D

Oh thank you so much for that cause I was starting to feel like I killed this topic...Traffic been slow here ladies :(:(

Ms DD   

Howdy partners.. I had no idea this corner was truly free male zone, having read hunky's and hotties of certain SOL bloke..

Why would u wanna extract their sex goddes SS..waaban garan la'ahay. That sort of thing we dont like us somali women ;)

chubacka   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Chubacka,

Now people always say that to me, online and real life, my question is to you is is it because of what I say or because I say it, that labels me mad!!!!!!

its prob b/c u say it!

anyway i mearnt "mad" in the best possible way SS. ;)

Ms DD,

Somali women don't like being sex goddness well that's a bummer :(:( ...Although come to think of it, I bought a "kama sutra" book as a wedding gift for a friend but didn't know how her husband would react to it, so I kept it for myself :D:D ...I totally wanted to be awesome in the bed ;);)

Chubacka,

It's totally understood, as I said those who know me, that's their favorite phrase for me icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

^ Hey SS. I suppose there are worse things to be than awesome in bed. Certainly your other half will thank you for it in the future.

I myself am keeping as wide a distance as possible from the opposite sex.

If I could pick a career now, and if I had the talent for it, I would try my hand at travel writing. I've had my fill of office work for sure.

SS, only in the bed. Tut. smile.gif

So hopefully, there won't be a repeat of the last obscene couple of weeks of work life for a another few weeks. Now that I can concentrate on the more imp things in life again...

Go-Karting, back to. smile.gif

Sat 15th Nov OR Sat 22nd Nov. Shall we?

Update: SS, one small step for Sheh, one giant leap for Pokeman. Teeheee.

Val

Hmm if my other half doesn't let his ego get in the way of things, if you know what I mean ;)

Why the wide distance with the opposite sex???

She

lol@only in the bed, you know going through the files of scenarios in my mind, bed does offer a flexibility which shouldn't be overlooked in scheme of things :D:D

You know this event you planning made me think of doing something wild or different for my upcoming birthday, I will share if I get something worked out icon_razz.gif

Update sounds exciting I am going to check back in the morning tell us everything :D

Ibtisam

Thursday morning, I win that bet now, told you :D

-Lily-   

Don’t be fooled by people’s perceived conservatism, they’re probably all freaks behind closed doors.

I hope today is a good day...

Sheh, dont be a tease, tell us what happened.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL @ Freaks behind closed doors. They are just not as open about it as SS :D

Sheh I agree do tell us what happened??

SS: I will have to take your word for it :D

Malika:

SS you say a possibly a sex therapist, hmmm me kind of girl.
Now what would have been the perks of that job?...

ps.By the way your a breath of fresh air, I like your openness.

Firstly there are no perks, it is erm how do I say this...most of the patients are men who have had prostate surgery of some sort, have urological problems, have some sort of addiction and old men who want to be humping like 19yr olds. The only women are ones with psychological problems and inability to let go or ones with structural problems.

I know this because I share the floor with a sex therapist, and she comes to discuss her issues and have a laugh :D I also see her patients in the waiting room. No, no ,nope no perks as such. Well she says she likes the feeling that she is helping people enjoy themselves.

SS You still want to be a sex therapist?? :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Don’t be fooled by people’s perceived conservatism, they’re probably all freaks behind closed doors.

what great words of wisdom :rolleyes:

ibz, sounds gross, whatever happened to patient confidentiality i wonder? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Confidentiality, there is no paper trail, as long as she does not say so and so, this and that, she can talk/ discussed about all their issues. :D Everytime she gets a Muslim patient, she comes to me and says Ibti, I did not know Muslim men/ women this and that redface.gif

-Lily-   

Chubacka,

It is a religious and cultural attitude to be conservative & modest in public, and rightly so. But I don’t see why people get all tied up and pretend there can be no fire between a loving married couple. It’s not necessary to talk about it or boast about it but it is patronizing when people pretend it doesn’t exist, or even worse, think it shouldn’t exist.

chubacka   

i agree with you dear, really its noone's business what married ppl do behind closed doors, they should have no opinion about it!

I thought you was talking about something else, call it a misunderstanding ;)