Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

What are my options?

Pujah   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

I absolutely love kids and believe to my core that I can be a great mother someday…. Inshallah

The dilemma is what a girl to do who doesn’t want to get married however is ready to have kids in a permissible according to Islamic law way? Please advise... thanks

Adopt them from Somalia .

Ashkiro   

^I think she wants her own children. Dear poster, the only halal way i know of to have kids, is to have a valid islamic nikah, only through a marriage. Your options depends on your age. If you feel you are reaching an age where getting preganant will be difficult and the chances miminal than your options will be different, otherwise i would say you have all the time in the world, there is no rush to have a child, wait for "Mr. Right", never lower your standards. Pray istaqarah and do what u believe in your heart is most right, go with your instinct insha-Allah.

chubacka   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

Hi and welcome
smile.gif

aaaa...Judging from the over abundant unsuited men out there its safe to say that I will remain single.

Coming terms with such idea was hard to accept love kids and believe to my core that I can be a great mother someday…. Inshallah

wot have you come to terms with my dear?

2mrw or the day after u will prob be stalking some faraax in a suit.

stop being such a drama queen.

(apart from that, hello and welcome!)

money   

if u don't want Faarax ..how about Frank or Faris or Faheem? F-man!

Guess you want Muslim right? In the masjid today I saw Vietnamese jamaican, Nigerian, African-American, White-Aemrican Bengladeshi all praying and some there to hook up with Somali sisters. Maybe join the Masjid Sister's group and add yourself to the list of eligible sisters and within month, you will get something.

I think that is an acceptable islamic way to have kids or otherwise ....

Stick with us Faaraxs, there are millions of us out there who will adore you, respect you, treat you good and more than that...

it is shame you give up that easily on us ...we can't afford to give up on you guys if you know what I mean.

Maxaa ka fiican seeing your kids saying Hooyo at home? heaven? how many other chicks we stay away from and sacrifice for a ....Xaliimo? gizzilions!

having lower expectations also helps sometimes

money   

aroos_aroosad1.gif

She found her Faarax and he is damn lucky to be with such a beautiful princess....

You can't beat or be better than this xaliimo!

Money, what is your point why are you posting pictures of others. Would you want to find your wedding pics in a public forum. Think before you do such ****** act.

money   

it is on two somali websties markacadeey and aqaranimo ..... so chill ..it is in the public sphere...

Originally posted by Akasha:

^^ lol@ local Masjid.... Now, Baytalllah is shopping grounds for potential mate? Okay

siphoningdilemma

I vote for adaption… good luck and I hope you reconsider marriage vs staying single...

shopping aa? :rolleyes: ...there's NOTHING wrong with going about it that way, in some masjids they actually give you a form to fill in and if they find you a potential match, they pass on your walis number(with your consent of course)...consider it a halaal 'hook up'

There was only one Mariam and she had Issa. So, I don't know what the options here are other than YOU considering dropping the supercilious attitude and accepting that you too are a weak human being with bag full of shortcomings.

Aaliya, I was in kaftaming, sister. Kuusha and Dabshid understood my kaftan. I hope the sister finds a better way to have a family and children.

And of course sperm banks are xaaraan, qof walba waxgaranaayo ayaa og taas.

Blessed   

Siphoningdilemma,

Walaalo, there's more to Islam than merely staying within the bounds of the Sharia. When Allah ta'aala tells us that marriage is one of His blessings and signs and that He has created mates for us, believe it and act upon it. I know with all the negative press that marriage gets, it's easy to get derailed and confused but it's often people's shortcoimings, negative attitudes and unrealistic expectations that make it a prison. That doesn't have to be your reality.

I recommend self evaluation, a change in strategy and much duaa as the Messenger (saw) said, 'tie your camel and place your trust in Allah'. smile.gif

Faynuus   

sidii horayba loo yiri, Change your attitude towards men first.

How would you react if a man told you he¨'s given up on women? astonished ofcourse coz he never met THE WONDERFUL LOVING YOU! yet. so walaasheey assumption is evil.stay away from it alltogather and speak from experiance.

May Allah make you find a noble, god fearing and kind brother who will cherish, may you have pious kids who will be obeidient and may Allah make a pious wife who is allways grateful to her husband.

Ps. please never ever marry an innocent guy just to get kids and divorce him lator coz with that parception, you will be unfair to him regardless. Kids dont deserve broken homes.

May allah take your doubts away and make you see the good in people.