Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

What are my options?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote: MMA & Dabshid, hashoo sperm mushakal eh utuura hee, halmar a set of triplets buc haka soo siisee...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

,,,, wax waalan ,,

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Walaahi waan qoslay ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Just trying to help a sister out, and if in the process I make you laugh - that's a bonus! icon_razz.gif

So the options that were advised so far are either to adopt or get married for the sake of having kids.

I can’t adopt because I would like to have my own kids.

So that leaves me the option of marrying someone for the wrong reason.. ..Call me Mother Teresa; but I simply can not use someone else for my own gain.

If we call you Mother Teresa for not using someone for your own gain, what should we call you for willing to deprive a child from having a father in his/her life for your own gain? Mahatma Gandhi?

I don't know for some reason, Knocked Up comes to mind...

Ninkiina ma rabo, cunugna waa rabaa, labo meel wada gasha ma'aha...

Good luck...

Originally posted by Pucca:

The wonders of Anatomy & Physiology and ofcourse a lecture hall filled with curious students (pucca included).

LooooooooooL...Good one, I guess Duceysane must have skipped anayomy and physiology classes.

Koopycat, Did Gandhi deprive his child from having a father? :D Someone else already stated what u r trying to utter here. For future reference, please read others comments before you get all gregarious on us.

A little update, my best friend is generous enough to donate however he is asking me to break the news to his wife and I just don’t know how to, any ideas?

I’m in dreadful bind here so I can’t think clearly therefore any help will help, so please be generous with your ideas.

thx

Kool_Kat   

^ :D:D:D

Siphonin...., are you really serious with this? Are you this deseprate for a child that you're willing to get your 'best' friend to help you? Even worse, he is married? That is just sick! Nothing more, nothing less! Isagaaba kaasii waalan...

As for KoopyCat, I think that is kinda cute...Now I hope you understood the message and not how many times it has been repeated... :D

Nin aduun saaranoow maxaa aragti kuu laaban! Waxaan layaabanaa my sister was just telling about this girl who went to her friend's husband of 10yrs and said 'walaaloow naagtaan wax kuuma dhaloysee, since aan anigana guurdoon ahay, adna awlaad rabtid, maan isguursano saan wax kugu dhalo'!!!!

Walahi people nowadayz yaab iyo amakaak wey dhaaftay wexey wadaan...

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

A little update, my best friend is generous enough to donate however he is asking me to break the news to his wife and I just don’t know how to, any ideas?

I’m in dreadful bind here so I can’t think clearly therefore any help will help, so please be generous with your ideas.

thx

here is an idea.

if you called this what it really is, you would get a lot of candidates because this is the same old stuff recycled with a different name ... it used to be called a mercy ***** or a pity **** but to reach this level of desperation you've must have already reached the **** stage.

forget your best friend any man off the street can be persuaded if you put it like that, im sure you will find many candidates

^ :D @KK men are a creature of habit and this game is as old as time, if labeled correctly it would have worked long ago, usually it is a 40+ maiden who the clock is running out on hence the mercy/pity aspect of the thing ... this is usually viewed upon as charity by the man involved and the sister agrees (her best friend generously agreed to donate she said)therefore contrary to what you may think the amount of persuasion involved is inversely proportional to the appeal of the target.

Cara.   

^LOL. But let's face it, there's no lower limit on appeal, while there's an upper limit for the persuasion amount necessary. As a 45 year-old midget with acute elephantiasis, I should hope so.

The original poster watches too many torrid soaps methinks.

:D @ 45 year-old midget with acute elephantiasis

under normal circumstances you're right .. but this particular case is best described by the ceiling function 807e2debc359ab4b141d93f1b47e6742.png which imposes on upper limit on the persuasion as a function of the appeal level.

since there is an inverse relationship .... the lower the appeal the more persuasion needed ... but the appeal cannot be so low as to drive the persuasion factor beyond the limit established by the ceiling 807e2debc359ab4b141d93f1b47e6742.png

MZanzi   

This would be a difficult situation for a child, one that most of us wouldn't think about. You don't choose to be born in a situation like this, just like other's don't choose to be put up for adoption. I understand and would want to know my parents also, but with the anonymous, unknown, and confidentiality clauses, it makes things more difficult. I think a child should be able to know who and where their parents come from, but in this case it makes things more difficult. Also I doubt sperm donation would be as popular with the chance issues in the future.

I feel really bad for people who are the product of some type of artificial insemination because they seem to have a longing or need that isn't fulfilled by the one parent who really wanted them;

Nephissa   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

thx

SWORD FIGHT!!!!

You do know this is going to be deleted right? ;) . Anyway, I had to comment just for fun, I am bored.

Well, the only way to find out is to tell her. She might be ok with it... [this story...true or not...very intense weeyaan!]

Personally kab baan kula dhici lahaa anu for wanting to get it on with my beloved husband, but to each his own.

nuune   

^^^ Waaba la is dhacaayaaa meeshaan, indha adeeg gabadhaas, naag soo jeedo ay rabtaa in ay ninkeeda bililiqeesato oy dooneysaa iney miirato!