Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

What are my options?

fuurka ii macnee horta ,, i remember this girl used to say WAAN FUURAY ,,, i thought she means waan bararay or waan dhergay

I've seen neefku markuu bakhtiyo ee uu bararo baa la yidhaahdaa WUU FUURAY ,, :D

lol@qosolkan badan iska daa caafimaadka uma fiicne

Wow so much misconstrued assumption here. All this negativity it’s really not good for me, especially at a time like this, so please easy on the rudeness.

Now lets us move from all these negativity and discuss the possibility of me seeking the help of someone I know for Artificial insemination , of course he’ll be the ideal candidate for the process. And for those who are grossed out or see the process as commenting a Zina, I would encourage you to view the procedure as a Bone Marrow Transplant. Both procedures entail the usage of someone’s donation, so how can one be viewed as a form of Zina and not the other one?

I’m sure its seems like I’m oversimplifying things and making justification for my case however that’s not the case at all, I just want to examine all the options.

-Lily-   

Good Lord girl, surely there are men where you live?

It’s still all about you you you, how can you deprive a boy of a father to play football with? Who will tell your teenage daughter off for wearing inappropriate clothes and getting in late? Who will your daughter’s fiancé approach to ask for her hand in marriage?

The question is, why are you stuck on having children alone?

Puca posted: ikky nasty sperms kept frozen being warmed up and put in you? *shudders* god almighty...any farax and i do mean ANY..is better.

and how would Puca know that Sperm is nasty ikky thing? :D:D

Lol@Nepthy

Pucca   

The wonders of Anatomy & Physiology and ofcourse a lecture hall filled with curious students (pucca included).

NinBrown   

how is it equivalent to bone marrow transplant...one is for someone sick who wants to save his/her life and the other some selfish person who wants to against the ways of allah.

Ashkiro   

siphoningdilemma, macaanto u don't need to justify your life's choices with strangers online, if that is what you are considering than darling its your life, lakiin it would be wise to never make a big decision such as this, without consulting your loved ones and most importantly your heart don't feel shy or weird to have these feelings and to discuss it with those close to you, wa caadi, insha-Allah u will make the right decision. I hope you are not serious with the comparsion between the two, since the difference is the obvious, the by product of one will be a child, a life macaanto, and since we are muslims the only ethical way to concieve is through marriage. Do take a look at the link posted by Blessed. Perhaps and i don't mean to pry too much on your personal affairs, and it's just an assumption, is maybe u are afraid of being with a man physically, your not the only one and one shouldn't feel weird because of this and you can recieve counseling abaayo. Or maybe even marry this ideal candidate, and have artificial insemination, hey just a thought! All the best.

Som@li   

People, the girl made her choice, she doesn't want to be close to a man, period, we should respect her wishes.

Adoption is the option, go for it.

Ps, what do you have against men? :D

Duqa, men come fully in packages, inseparable. Either reject the whole package mise have it fully. Very understandable in that case. Some part of it ayaan rabaa and the rest qashinka ku daraa ma soconeyso. It ain't like unpackaged product bought on a whim.