Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

What are my options?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

PS: Where is the lady who started the topic, meel bey bomb ku sii deysay ayey hadana ka dhaqaaqdey.

She is busy coming up with ways to break the news to her best friend's wife...

LOL nuune,waa runtood ma dr baa isku qorey,Kuwaas wa understandable. Children waa loo baahanyahay,yaa maanto dhan iska agfadhinaayo qof ma dhaleeys ah, its selfishness to deprive your spouse.

Cabdiyo, taasaadan been kusheegin, tii fuundowdo, buska dambe in looga dhaqaaqo sharciyaa ka yaal...Kii wixiisa wax tari waayaana, well let's just say buska dambe xataa masoo koraayo... :D

'Abaayo cunug raadis inaa ahaa waayahaan dhan waad ogeed, een aboowe (her best friend) aa yiri waanku caawin karaa'...

No no wait, this is better...

'Macaanto can aboowe come to my house and play?'

Ar anaga yee beentaas noola imaan, iyada iyo this so called 'best friend' waa isku kulul yihiin...Inee is shukulaan ee rabaan...Tartiib tood lee hoos hooseey ma'isku shukulaanoo, undercover style... :D

Buuxo   

:D Unfortunately KK, buska wuu in uu soo koraa..only way to find if he is wax mataree in that department is through tijaabo .

Originally posted by Cara:

quote:Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

^LOL@miirato...bad image comes to mind
redface.gif

Her name is starting to make sense!
It does too! redface.gifredface.gif

unknown1   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

Hi and welcome
smile.gif

aaaa...Judging from the over abundant unsuited men out there its safe to say that I will remain single.

Coming terms with such idea was hard to accept however what I can not accept is the idea of not experience the most beautiful process a woman can experience in her life; the joy of having kids

I absolutely love kids and believe to my core that I can be a great mother someday…. Inshallah

The dilemma is what a girl to do who doesn’t want to get married however is ready to have kids in a permissible according to Islamic law way? Please advise... thanks

your only option is to get married and get kids. what if your son plays football without playing with his dad. what would happen if he/she grew up without a dad :( .

^^ u must be a psychic

Originally posted by Cara:

quote:Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

^LOL@miirato...bad image comes to mind
redface.gif

Her name is starting to make sense!
:D:D:D

CARA u r too freaking intelligent. i wish to be like you when I come to my senses.

More update (wait wait before you gag)

Yesterday I told my best friend to disregard my request as I’m not ready to involve more people to my predicament. He Then shocked me in asking me to marry him and become his 3rd wife (yes that’s news to me too; apparently he stashed a wife in dubai ). I don’t know why he told me this, I guess he needed to reduce his burden.

Wow, Just when I thought I knew what sort of man I was dealing with (a well educated, great conversationalist, community activist, and hard working man)but in the end he turned out to be a classic Somali man, nothing but full of lies.

so to the unmarried girls, i advise you to stay single and cease the existence of these Somali men.

thx

ps. i still hate you koopycat and you are banned from this thread :D

so to the unmarried girls, i advise you to stay single and cease the existence of these Somali men.

thx

You made up the whole story just to say this...LooooooooL. Atleast you went about it the smart way.

LooooooooL@+Faheema

Faheema.   

More update (wait wait before you gag)

Yesterday I told my best friend to disregard my request as I’m not ready to involve more people to my predicament. He Then shocked me in asking me to marry him and become his 3rd wife (yes that’s news to me too; apparently he stashed a wife in dubai ). I don’t know why he told me this, I guess he needed to reduce his burden.

Wow, Just when I thought I knew what sort of man I was dealing with (a well educated, great conversationalist, community activist, and hard working man)but in the end he turned out to be a classic Somali man, nothing but full of lies.

thx

LoL, cleverly planned and executed. However I am just affraid one of these Farax will protest vehemently claiming He was kind and considerate enough to help a fellow sister in a predicament. Markuu ka naxay ee uu Astur is idhi bay isagii ku soo jeesatayay, accusing him of being good for nothing Farax. :D

Pucca   

well he was being kind and considerate and trying to help a sister in need...can you blame him for wanting to make things halaal?

Kool_Kat   

ps. i still hate you koopycat and you are banned from this thread
:D

Don't you worry your little head with it, I got enough love stashed to last a life time... :D:D

Just when you thought you knew him well enough to call him your 'best'friend, he pulls a stunt like this? The nerve on some men yaah! :mad: Good thing you found out before you gave up your diamond! icon_razz.gif

May be as you were wrong about this so called 'best' friend, you're wrong about become a mother, specially the way you want to go about it...Just a loving sister's thought...