Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

An Invitation To Somaliaonline Party.

BOB   

Brothers and Sisters, Nephews and Nieces, Ladies and Gentlemen, I AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Caveman   

Subxanalaah, Subxanalaah, Subxanalaah…war maxaad sheegaysaaa?

MESSENGER,

you can’t be serious man?

And what do you mean MALAIKA turn out to be the ANGEL OF DEATH, who is she and what has she done to IL CAPO?.

Inna Lillahi Wa inaa Ilahi Rajicon!!!

Salam!

Later

OG Moti   

there are somethings that can not be joked about, I hope you know this is one of them, if this is a joke remember this is the worse joke you ever made and it is ugly and inhumane,,

never wish death to human being .. man please edit your post, dadka ha kanixin, naxdinta muslimka waa danbi weyn..

Allah kariim

Peace

Pacifist   

Seriously messenger bismilahi Rahmani Rahim. Are you serious please this is not something to joke about about brother. I hope to Allah this is not true. :(

Bisinka Inalilahi wa Inaileyhi Rajicun :(

Tuujiye   

Waraa kan in meesha laga ruqseeyo waaye....Kaftan fool xumaa...meeqo qof aa ka nixisay makasee waraa....dadkaas dhan inkaartooda aa aaqiro kugu sugeyso ayadoo dhaarsan.

wareer badanaa!!!

nuune   

messenger(BUUMAAYE) sxb see wax u waddaana, qumaati wax noogu sheeg.

sxb wixii dhacey wey dhaceen, dhankeena caffis aad ka tahay maadama aad naga codsatey.

dawoco   

lool@ you lot! the guy feels bad for making such a silly joke...I hope to god i never make all of you angry icon_razz.gif

Messenger, mar dambe ha u noqon or Allah help u!

Hey, easy on my ears man" says one girl.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Lower your voice man, why are you screaming" she asks angrily.

"What is your problem Miss Thang?" I ask.

"You are my problem, making my ears hurt with your loud screams" she says.

Now this girl is losing her temper and I am almost close to bursting into laughter because this girl is wearing golden Jewellery from head to toe and I have never seen anybody wearing that much gold.

"Ok, my sister, I apologise, by the way I am IL CAPO" I say.

"Oooh, Sorry, I am Golden-Girl" she says.

"A name has never been more appropriate to any one before, she is living it up to her name"I say to myself.

"So how are you doing?" I ask.

"Before you frightened me with your loud screams I was having a great time" she says.

"Oh, I am sorry, I didn't mean to, you know I am feeling bit drained and exhausted so I need a cup of tea to calm my nerves down" I say.

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she laughs.

"Did I say something wrong" I ask.

"No No No, it is just that you reminded me of my Awoowe, he loves his tea and it is just that I have never seen a young man addicted to tea as much as you are" she says.

"Oh, Ok, I can't imagine being without a tea" I tell her.

"Ok, good luck then" she says.

Lol Il Capo, i should have seen this bfre, but i was busy with Exams & haven`t been around that much..

Lol @ the Gold,, & the tea, i felt sad abou it,sorry but i have never seen my awoowe, both my awoow`s passed away yrs bfr i arrived in this lonely planet :( (ilaaheey hau naxariisto)

Hope there is some more to read abou this party..