Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

An Invitation To Somaliaonline Party.

"Ok, i will wait for you outside, you will see who i am when i catch you outside, MAC SONKOR CALEEN SHAAH i pulled your hair, i scratched all over your face but unfortunately i didn't get the opportunity to bite you and i promise you i will get that opportunity outside when we are finally alone.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D

P.S. :mad: FF is always recognizable!!!!

"No, Silly, I am not Fatuma Farah" she says disappointingly

Im above dissappointment...furious more like it!!!

Imagine forgetting who I am!!!Stalks away angerly...

O.M.G these is some good story by the way have u consdider majoring on director or some thing close to movies anyhow ilcapo it was a good story i cant wait fot the next part.

IL CAPO Salaalah mzee mambo yako supa :D Got a creative mind... Looking forward 2 read the killa part Inshallah.

Oya mbona umenitisha na hiyo mawaista mmoja?? We siyo wa garissa nini kijana??? Umevunja miko ya mila :eek:

Tuujiye   

Ilcapo..lOooooooooooooooool..sxb I'm loving this..noo wad yaaqee..I was wondering why uu lander ula baxay cijiyaha, Ileen he had a score to sattle with rahima..lol...banaanka usoo bax kulahaa...lol...

Waraa I have lots of writings sxb. I think me, you and nuune and checkmate could come up with the craziest movie ever..and we could make all the carachters come from SOL..

PS. wiilo or should I say akshe Kumar..hahahahaha..iska celi Ilcapo nooh..kabaha lagu gaardiyo ee xirneed oo sidee dibile camal ee ii jiirtay uu dhahay..lol..Komandoos iga dheh...lol..

PSS. Og-moti you should come back with your posters and help ilcapo with it..

wareer badanaa!!!

Wiilo   

^^^^IL_CAPO war ama hadal kee aad u qaano baa kaa buuxa.........hahahahah :D :mad: :rolleyes:

Necbiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Juxa   

ooooooooooooh my allah, walahi that is funny goos-goos.

sxboow, sidaad u keentay nuune iyo moti aaba ka cabsaday. on da spot mate smile.gif

ps, qacqaaaaaaaaac, jecliyaaaaaaaaaa

i cant wait the rest, london crew rock

Qac Qaac   

Juxa loool..

Il capo, nin yoho sheekadaada hit ay noqotay, nin waalan.. waraa balaayo intaa nagu soo tuurtid aad leedahay sorry.. sorry ragga makala saarto..

Juxa, me oday, ilka la', bidaar leh, calool kuusan, do u believe that loooool. haa ha dhihin yaah, haddii kale buujimo runtii..

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^ toti, dreamin in day-light miyaa.

qacqaac, i seen it for myself, bt u got potential, worry not my friend, concentrate inta kale :D

i cant wait, bee and her afro, and ameenah and her platform shoes

ps, ameenah can i have my stuff bck pls smile.gif

raula   

I hear some one call out my name and as I turn I see this Girl who is wearing a bandana made out of Kenya flag and I immediately say to myself she's got to be Raula.

"Mzee Wa Garissa vipi, where's your kikoyi, I was expecting you to come with one, so how are you? Raula says jokingly.

"Sorry, my favorite kikoyi "Macawista" was wet when I left Garissa and since I couldn't wait for it to dry I have decided to borrow a trouser from my nephew exclusively for this party"I reply.

"you mean you only came with one pair of pants?"asks Raula.

"Hey, I didn't come here to stay forever, you know,besides i wear one pair of pants for two weeks, so why would I come with a bag full of clothes? Am I going to open a shop here or what?I ask.

"You are crazy, do you think one bag of second hand clothes (mtumba) is good enough to open a clothing shop here? Asks Raula.

:D:D:D:D mzee wa garisaa nilikuwa nangojea story mmoja noma sana-namna ile ulimeet "MALAIKA" aka RAULA ;) niaje beste...nini hii naonekana kama watoto wa ARAP TITI siku ya kusherekea uhuru :rolleyes: ..salaala-ati bandana ya Kenya(although Iam proud :D ) mi sii chizi hivyo aterere icon_razz.gif

story moja kali kweli-endelea mzee ojwang.

Blessed   

Originally posted by juxa:

ps, ameenah can i have my stuff bck pls
smile.gif

:eek: , naa wa ku sidee! Why you have to embbrass me in public like that. I'll give it to you markanynu guroga tagno. Xasidad!