Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

An Invitation To Somaliaonline Party.

BOB   

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif ...Oh Lord! Ghanima...Why are you Embarrassing me like that...Agaah?

Waraa Tuujiye...You guys gave me hard time back then by Misunderstanding what I really meant when I said "IL Capo is no more" I meant the name and not the poor guy :D ...I think I would've been the first person on earth oo isaga geeridiisa dadka usheega... :D:D ...

Tuujiye...Abaa Wadaad waan iska dhigooyaa lee ma ahee wadaad ma ahi...maxaan aqaanaa oo aan wadaad ku noqdaa?...laakiin sidaan hore kuugu sheegay...Waa La Weynaaday Nooh... ;)

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^You said that last time! and word on the streets was that you insisted on entering the country with just your S/L papers and no visa no ticket and got sent back! Try and get it right this time will ya! redface.gif

...Oh Lord! Ghanima...Why are you Embarrassing me like that...Agaah?

Lol Bob, you told me you wanted an Eid Present. Dee this is your present, along with two other threads that have come back from the dead.( I went shopping in SOL) After Eid I expect you will be continuing the stories :D soo maaha?

Tuujiye   

^^ Yas he is... Wili hada Africa wuu ka yimaaday lool duruftii qaxootiga waagaasna wee ka baaba'day...

Marax yahee Postarkaas is now BOB!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Asagoo reer aaqiraad u eg oo indhihii waa weenaa ee malayga u ekaa leh buu nugu dhexjiraa....

NNC, maandhee ninkaas waa kaa weenyahay ee amuu kusuuxshaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

lol@kusuuxshaa.. yaa diidey suuxis...yaa heli kara...lol

BOB odey aan u maleynaayaa..laakiin now i know...he is really talented...