Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

That rigoore on the foul on Mascuud should have stood in the end of the first half. That was a clear penalty.

lool@rigoore. MMA, you forgot penalty kicks don't guarantee a goal. :D:D

Spain could have scored more than one goal if they took their chances. They outplayed Germany today let us be gracious and give it to the Spaniards. This was a deserved win awoowe. It was not one of those silly games.

Libaax, this is not Gaana. Waa Jarmalka. They hardly miss a rigoore. Dah.

What was a silly game? Argentina 4 lagu xaaqay was a silly game miyaa markaas?

Geele, it was a lucky win, I say again. The young players did what they could and they do have a tremendous future. And I say again that rigoore should have stood. It was a clear rigoore. Just admit it was a rigoore. So was the tackle against Schweinsteiger right close in the penalty area.

nuune   

MMA, sxb give it a rest, Spain played well, and the Germany we have seen couple days back were not the same anymore!

All the German so called young players were not seen tonight, they all looked tired at some point or another, and the ball possession was a proof to that.

Libaax asagu qolada reeso ayuu kolba la jiraa, hada Spain aan waligii laga maqal ayuu la dhoola cadeenayaa :D

MMA, there were no controversy on this game. Could it be that you can't swallow a clear defeat? Ramos was down inside box by Podolski and any one could argue that to be a penalty. Just give it a rest would you? Just wondering though,how in the world would that win be called a lucky win? When Germans were boxed in their on half and hardly getting any break (counter attack as they usually do.)

Somalina   

Originally posted by *BOB:

David Villa is the best striker in this World Cup as far as form is concerned and I hate the cheating monkey...there I SAID IT. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Forlan carried the whole team and 3M fans on his back, and scored the most beautiful goals in this tournament. A true all around player and a future Hall famer.

I like David Villa but he is not in the same league as Forlan.

BOB you think Van Persie is a legend, so I shouldn't have even asked you that question, my bad.

p.s. MMA tacsi tacsi....Muller would've brought the spark needed to get the Germans going. Oh well! Spain played well and the Germans didn't, thats the bottom line.

^Ee intaas lee u sheeg Mr. MMA. :D Wixiisa waxaa waaye German inay raayaan ay niyeeysteen and Spain won it by luck. Naga daa hee MMA meesha waxba ma lasoo shir tegin. :D

Originally posted by nuune:

MMA
, sxb give it a rest, Spain played well, and the Germany we have seen couple days back were not the same anymore! All the German so called young players were not seen tonight, they all looked tired at some point or another, and the ball possession was a proof to that.
Libaax
asagu qolada reeso ayuu kolba la jiraa, hada Spain aan waligii laga maqal ayuu la dhoola cadeenayaa
:D
[/QB]

Ar Nuune ma nooshahay. :D

Jecliyaa jabka jarmalka. Sidaan ugu raaxeeystay leeh. Aniga my teams Ghana and France were humiliated a long time ago.

U sheeq yaakheey Saaxiibkeen MMA. Jarmalka waa la tumay today. :D:D

-Lily-   

LSK, can I just say serious qarar aa ku hayo, this is probably the only time some spiteful SOLers smiled during the whole tournament, which is sad in itself. Yes Spain played better tonight, yes Germany lost but for a team that was underestimated, they had a wonderful tournament, sent home some big footballing nations, upheld their country’s record and played some great football, and unlike their former opponents, they were not humiliated. 1-0 loss is hardly humiliation. They can only get better from here.

Now there is only one thing worse than a Dutch win, which is a Spanish win…

Spanish win is probably a win for football, though they're racists - Spaniards in general (e.g. banana skins thrown at the black English footballers in Spain, at the F1 race, Spanish fans painting themselves black to mock H Lewis).

Damn! One after another my fallen heroes! Blame Paul, the Octopus. Spain played well, completely stopped German wings and the German struggled at the center and German tried but looked tired after 60th minute.

The final, Spain Vs Holland. I think Spain is better side and played better football than the [Lucky] dutch. But hey with luck still on their side Holland can win the WC. most likely so!

BOB   

Libaax, Lily & MMA showing passion and emotions over football...That's The Magic Of The World Cup and Football :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Jacpher   

Germany maxaa u diiday inay u dheelaan the whole game sida markii goalka laga dhaliyey oo kale. The game started ayagoo goosha dabada kula jira and it ended that way. How many shots have they taken? One, two or none at all. I think maskaxiyan ayey aamineen they gonna lose it. Something wasn't right. A whole team playing defense in 90 minutes with no or little counter attack.

Don't worry Germany fans. They are gonna crush the cheaters to the ground like a hot baradho on Saturday.

N.O.R.F   

Phew. Germany is out!

They were made to average by a far superior Spanish team.

I can now enjoy the final as a neutral.

Prinz   

Germany wax baa ka qaldanaa. They didnt play as they used to and at least they were supposed to score a goal then tie defence, as Inter played Barça. But whats the point of playing defensively and not even counter attacking? Useless Joachim.