Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Only because Muller ka maqnaa and his huge absence could obviously been felt. And their intention wasn't to play defense alone. Dhexda ayaa laga xiray -- and it was expected.

They were suffocated in the middle, where their plays were usually built from. Spain dhexda sida loogu ciyaaaro wey taqaan, while Jarmalka was still experimenting their new ways. They are young and have a great future. I say again 1-0 ain't much a win to me. A single mistake cost them that goal.

Libaax, Lily & MMA showing passion and emotions over football...That's The Magic Of The World Cup and Football

:D:D

But, no dear brother, it isn't the World Cup. It is more like Jarmalka. I have been a passionate fan of Jarmalka since my boyhood and especially after 1986 Koobka Adduunka. Heck, even my younger brother has German name as a nickname to this day, named after a good German player that played in 1986 World Cup. They both shared huge eyebrows hence the nickname ('Tiitaa') my brother was given after that player.

Libaax likewise passionately hates them as much as I like them. Perhaps hadda kahor iska dhiibay Jarmalka and sharci ayee u diideen u maleynaa mise Frankfurt laga soo celiye once. Perhaps his BMW isn't working fine and he is blaming the Germans. Libaax, spill it nooh. :D

Libaax likewise passionately hates them as much as I like them. Perhaps hadda kahor iska dhiibay Jarmalka and sharci ayee u diideen u maleynaa mise Frankfurt laga soo celiye once. Perhaps his BMW isn't working fine and he is blaming the Germans. Libaax, spill it nooh. [big Grin]

MMA, awoowe my dislike for the German team is historic. It is mainly based on this 1982 unjustifiable brutality by the German goalkeeper Schumacher on France's Battison.

I was too young to watch that savagery live but it is the first professional foul that I have seen on video back in Somalia. As a young kid I fell in love with French football and the magic of Platini or ("Diiqii reer France") as all my footballing uncles used to call him back home.

It was an intentional foul and one of the darkest stories of the beautiful game. Watch how Schumacher intentionally goes after the man instead of the ball.

The guy didn't even get a yellow card.

44493403_fs_1of10_416.jpg

Since after watching that video, I have started cheering against the Germans no matter who they are playing against. :D

nuune   

^^ Cuqdad ayaad u qabtey illeen nimanka Jarmalka, glad to hear it wasn't their style of play, and your hatred is based on 1982 only :D

MMA, I know meeshaad ka hadleeso, laakin Libaax ma fahmayo, Jarmalkana waxba kama yaqaano si kastaad ugu sharraxdo, kein Problem smile.gif

Norf, don't be neautral, myself and NGONGE indicated at the start of the tournament that you will cheer for Spain at the finals, and so be it :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Bring on the Germans. La roja played well against (yet another) defensive minded team and finally got their reward. The Germans will also defend but, against Spain (unlike England & Argentina) they will face two holding players plus Xavi and Ineista all congesting the middle of the park and keeping Swinetiger (
icon_razz.gif
) busy with extra defensive duties rather than playmaking. With Muller suspended, Podolski having to track back against the forward running Ramos and Klose being closely watched by the excellent Pique, the only German threat is likely to come from bloody Ozil. If Spain don't concede first (like England, Argentina and Australia) I comfortably believe that they'll win this game with goals to spare. But if the Germans are given a head start I can see this being a very close encounter.

Viva Espana.

Thus spoke NGONGE Del Bosque. :D

Ahem..kubbada barta.

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ glad to hear it wasn't their style of play, and your hatred is based on 1982 only
:D
MMA
, I know meeshaad ka hadleeso, laakin Libaax ma fahmayo, Jarmalkana waxba kama yaqaano si kastaad ugu sharraxdo, kein Problem
smile.gif

Nuune, I think you just started watching German football in 2010. hehehe. Something tells me you are Ozil/Khadeira generation. Maxaad waqtiga nooga dhuminaysaa Sheekh. :D I mean anyone who knows a thing or two about football would tell you that German style of the game is not the most admired among the great footballing nations (Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Netherlands, France, etc). Germany was never known for "flair" or "highly technical" games. Theirs was always a display of boring and physical game (long passes, air balls, kick-it-to-the-box, set-pieces, etc). Nothing to really enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, results do matter, and the Germans are efficient. But let us not start discussing style because Germany doesn't get plenty of fans on that department. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by nuune:

Norf, don't be neautral, myself and NGONGE indicated at the start of the tournament that you will cheer for Spain at the finals, and so be it
:D

I will favour the Spaniards but only slightly. They have played well in this tournaments and have answered all questions asked of them. so have the Dutch but they have had some luck along the way.

Either way, there will a World Cup winner or two at Anfield next season.

Then again, Ngonge madaxiisa ya measure gareenkara if Spain win? Waar ninku would remind us at every opportunity. Sod it. I'm with the Dutch :D

Oz   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

The score, 1-0, ain't a true win, it was a lucky win. That rigoore on the foul on Mascuud should have stood in the end of the first half. That was a clear penalty. That completely would have changed the game.

Another one was the deliberate tackle against Schweinsteiger in the end of the second half.

The young team did play wonderfully, have a great, terrific future. Without any doubt, this young Germany team had made this Ciyaaraha Adduunka tournament much more excited than it would've been otherwise. It would have been a dull and boring tournament without this great team. Well done Jarmalka, we will see how they will humble opponent teams in the European Cup tournament within two years. They are still growing.

NNC, it is true Jarmalka is a complete set of a team, and losing one starting player changes the rotation completely. The absence of Muller is really felt. I don't think it would've been the same with in the field. Nope.

Well done Jarmalka again. No one expected you to be in the semi-final, but then again 12 semi-finals (and seven finals appearance) is something no other team in the history of Ciyaaraha Adduunka had ever done. Not even Baraasiil.

Qaraar.com MMA LOOL.

A thoroughly deserved victory for Spain. I thought the first half was alright, but the second half was a one-way traffic. Spain could have won by a bigger margin, had Pedro chose to unselfishly square the ball to Torres who was left unmarked in the penalty box. And for all their domination, Spain failed to make their ball possession count as they resemble vintage Arsenal who tries to walk the ball into the goal.

Germany just switched off after the break, and were bizarrely devoid of any ideas going forward. I suppose that's what you call "peaking early". I'm disappointed that the Germans did not even try to push Spain more and by the time they finally ventured out of their own half, it's all too late. That said, I'm certain that Germany should have been awarded a stonewall penalty late in the first half. Guess that's just their luck.

Last but not least, I'm happy for Spain. They have finally reach a World Cup final, and given a nation like theirs' with such great footballing history and tradition, should have done so a long time ago. Congratulations Spain.

One more game and my predictions are on SPOT!

Somalina   

gloat.com yaa Oz....naga daa dee heeskaan... yeah Germany lost...so did Australia...sakiin laq.. :D

Bundesliga had way more players than the Liga or any other league in the semi finals of this WC...it just goes to show the power of the German football...GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! take that Oz! lol

Btw, Muller will win the young player award of this WC and Germany has a lot to be proud of and they will be BACK in the Euro Cup...mark my words and I can't wait really... :D

p.s. ESPANA will win the WC no doubt...bax seexo now!

NGONGE   

Norf,

It's football badow yaho. You get some right and get some wrong. Of course, in your case, it is mostly wrong. :D

My old man is with Holland. He says it's a feeling he has (sixth sense and all that). When I asked him what will he say if Holland lose (as they must), he replied "I'll still have the good sixth sense that will tell me the referee must have been dodgy". :D

NGONGE   

^^ Only because he's the only one that shows his face. Where Tuujiye with his 'spain wa qashin'? Where is Bob? Watch them all return if Holland wins (which it wont). :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, I also have a feeling the Dutch will win by a whisker.

I just hope its a good game to finish off a good WC.

Tuujiye   

Ngonge badow yahoo Spain didn't face the teams Germany had to face.. They had the easy way out...

Germany came out of a hard group, faced England,Argentina and Then Spain lool Bax TV ku fiirso adiga English Carab yahoo.. Carab Xun baa siduu kuugu faaninaaye Spain baa iska raacda "Xilwa Xilwa" yaah! And why are you with spain now? and not at the start?

Aniga Ghana iyo Argentina ayaan la jiray laakiin adiga in aad tahay fulay, koox ma aadan dooran and now you picked Spain lool

The Dutch ayaa reyneeso gamekaan and Van Persie ayaa ku kacsanaayo Spanishkaan Slow ga ah...

Waraa Ngonge TV English ku fiirsi badow yahoo Badwaaniga ahi lol... England baad joogtaa now not some Carab land si aad naageeskaan Carabta oo kale ahi u joojisid...

Wareer Badanaa!!!