Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

Anyone who think that Spain will win comfortably is plain wrong. Yes, if Netherlands tries to play football, in that case, yes they will be demolished, but i think they will play defensive trying to get a chance in the breaks.

I can foresee a match like the semis Germany-Spain, with the difference that Netherlands may be a little bit sharper offensively, but definitely are weaker than Germany in midfield and back.

I hope (and think) Spain will win, but Netherlands has a bunch of great players and if they're in the final is because they fully deserved.

Philipp Lahm receives his winner medal at the little final of the 2010 South Africa world cup with South Africa's president Jacob Zuma present and Fifa's Sepp Blatter.

Germany won. Prove's are the medals hanging from their necks.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Thomas Muller receiving his winner medal of Jacob Zuma, President of South Africa.

610x.jpg

Joachim Low congratulated by Jacob Zuma for his winner medal.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Well done to youngsters. The coach did indeed gave almost all of them a chance to play today. And they played good, despite all in their inexperience in big stages.

Imagine if Lahm, Klose and Podolski played. The final result would've even been more positive.

This is a young team that has a terrific future, a team to be reckoned with.

Well done again Jarmalka. You made this tournament a watchable and exciting one, indeed.

Go Deutschland!

Somalina   

Bless your heart MMA! you took the words right out my mouth!

Muller all the way!..lol...Go Geeeeeermanayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Jacpher   

^He finally converted you though Jarmalka fell short in two consecative world cups to end third place and leave with bronze medal. What happend to Forlan talk. :D

Uruguay let us all down today. Kind of hoping they go volleyball with that Khadera teesto and give us another 30 minutes of game. Bummer!

MMA: Germany must have received contract from FIFA to end in third place each World Cup. Not bad. Si kastaba, this is most interesting, clean, sportsman like game.

Somalina   

Forlan will win the Golden Ball in my opinion after all;

"Diego Forlan, Led an underrated Uruguay team to the semifinals, and a fourth place finish, their highest in 60 years. Scored five goals, including three from long range, which probably makes him the one person in South Africa who actually figured out the dreadful Jabulani ball". Goooooooo Foooooorlaaaaaaaan!

Why some do dislike Forlaan? He is cool, nin dabeecad wanaagsana waa u egyahay oo degan. Not bad.

Jacfar, Jarmalka dhaqankooda iska ah inay final or semi-final reach gareyaan and if they can't win the big thing, surely they can have the third place. It is a must nooh. Maanta iyagoo iswaalin ayee raayeen oo ciyaalkii dhan wada ciyaaraaye.