Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Somalina   

:mad: :mad: Fooooooorlaaaaaaan!!!! nooooooo!!

*cancelling airline ticket to Montevideo*

(*&&^^((*(&(&( ku taal Dutchkaas! :D

BOB   

Adiga you came to this World Cup with 32 fanaanad oo maalinba mid aa noo gashanee anaga...naga daa yaakhe ee meel ku ekoow wah! :D

Maalin Argentina aan la jiraa aa dhehee maalina waa ku kanaa Uruguay aa fanaanadeeda ii gashantahay...intee kuu raacnaa Xaajiyo? icon_razz.gif

Uruguay waa SCUM and they got what they deserved...a spanking. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Whoever Holland play in the final they are sure to lose and lose comfortably. Rubbish Dutch. Vamos Espania.

Somalina   

BOB I'm watching the match now can you believe it. Uruguay were missing 3 key players (2 in the back and 1 in the front) and they still played a great game and made the Dutch look like Mexico, so naga leexo waryaa, afkaadana allah asturo (SCUM ku lahaa). My team was Argentina and they lost. What 32 fanaanad? Tuujiye maa i maleeysey. lol

I like Uruguay and I wanted them to go the final against Germany (my 2nd team) dee. What is the big deal? Adiga waa oydoondaa sidii aad u ooysey markii Ghana laga raayey.

BOB I have a question for you, who in your mind would you say is the best striker in this WC?

heh heh! let me answer for you FOOOOOOOOORLAAAAAAAAN...bax SA ku noqo Afrikaaan yaho xaasidka ah! lol

If you think this Dutch is going to win this WC, you need to book you ticket back to Pretoria. SCUM ayagaa ah, oo been been ku raaye...(**)*)((() ku taal qashinkaas...

BOB   

NINAC

Germany look nervous which is very unlike German.

What team in England does Spain remind you so far in this game? plenty of useless square passes without really hurting the opposition. ;)

Come On Deutchland. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Spain seems to have the Germany number but then again this is the greatest team Spain ever produced as they've never ever played in the semis never mind the world cup final but come Sunday that old familiar feeling will return and lady luck will abandon them as they've been riding on their luck for the most part of this tournament.

Come on HOLLAND

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob, each team you support seems to be loosing the block, it's you with the bad luck I guess. :D

This is Spain's cup papa!

The score, 1-0, ain't a true win, it was a lucky win. That rigoore on the foul on Mascuud should have stood in the end of the first half. That was a clear penalty. That completely would have changed the game.

Another one was the deliberate tackle against Schweinsteiger in the end of the second half.

The young team did play wonderfully, have a great, terrific future. Without any doubt, this young Germany team had made this Ciyaaraha Adduunka tournament much more excited than it would've been otherwise. It would have been a dull and boring tournament without this great team. Well done Jarmalka, we will see how they will humble opponent teams in the European Cup tournament within two years. They are still growing.

NNC, it is true Jarmalka is a complete set of a team, and losing one starting player changes the rotation completely. The absence of Muller is really felt. I don't think it would've been the same with in the field. Nope.

Well done Jarmalka again. No one expected you to be in the semi-final, but then again 12 semi-finals (and seven finals appearance) is something no other team in the history of Ciyaaraha Adduunka had ever done. Not even Baraasiil.

BOB   

David Villa is the best striker in this World Cup as far as form is concerned and I hate the cheating monkey...there I SAID IT. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Bob, each team you support seems to be loosing the block, it's you with the bad luck I guess.
:D

Then from now on I support SPAIN. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob, awoowe you already stated the team you are with so don't bother changing it, too late.

MMA making all the excuses he could find for a team that lost fair and square. Awoowe congratulate the Spanish team and move on. Your Germans came as predictable as they could be and lost to a better side.