Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

Malika   

I am surprised this thread is still open - giving platform to nacnac iyo simple mindness wasn't what SOL was about..anyway.....

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;912019 wrote:
yes! this is the story i was recently told by the tolk's committee for propagation and indoctrination.

XX, you are a somali cultural hero. you could so easily appear on tixmaal. your knowledge of all things somali is excellent. hambalyo!

haaaaah :D, this guy kills me every time .

metta   

Reer Hargeisa and Reer Berbera look very different. One city has lighter Somalis while the others have Congolese dark skin. This is because of the weather. Hargeisa is very calm, it is basically 24-25 average. Hargeisa weather is room temperature. Then you have Berbera, 45 degrees for half of the year. You will never see a light skin Jesus Moses ever. They are the same color as coal. It's unheard of seeing a light skin reer berbera person.

A good example of this is the crazy guy at May 18 infront of UK Parliament saying "take me homeeeeeeeeeee". Perfect example of a reer Berbera man.

The whitest ethnic Somalis you will find are reer Hiiraan. They live in cold temperatures depending on the season. 15 degrees is normal there at times. Sometimes in the morning, there is frost on the ground. You will never find a dark skin real local Beledweyne person. I think Beledweyne women should always represent Somalia in those world beauty pageants.

somalee   

metta;912163 wrote:

The whitest ethnic Somalis you will find are reer Hiiraan. They live in cold temperatures depending on the season. 15 degrees is normal there at times. Sometimes in the morning, there is frost on the ground. You will never find a dark skin real local Beledweyne person. I think Beledweyne women should always represent Somalia in those world beauty pageants.

Oh my shitness!

somalee   

*Blessed;912109 wrote:
^You want to insult me, do it directly. "depicting a Burcawi as a sensible human is fallacy" ku lahaa. What nerve!

No, of course I wouldn't insult you. I just meant to say, it's extremely difficult to find a white-teethed, sensible human on the eastern side of the town. You may be a rare occurence ;-)

Wadani   

Siilaanyo has a presidential appearance. So did Abdullahi yusuf and his predecessor Abdiqasim salaad. But there's something lacking in Shaikh Sahrif and Hassan Shaikh maxamuud.

Wadani   

I would agree with u that he looks more presidential than shaikh shariif. He does have a comforting smile, which I believe is helping to soften a lot of hardened and cynical Somalis. Even my mom was telling me yesterday she believes the new president to be a genuinely good man. He just needs make judicious use of it though, cuz smilling all the time certainly isn't presidential.