Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

somalee   

Alpha Blondy;912610 wrote:
^
:D

NO ONE is as genuine as Alpha ma istidhi sxb. i went home to somaliland to learn about my culture. i came, i saw, i conqueror but not as i would've liked, you know. i expected to be welcomed as a hero returning from the diaspora but all i got was jealousy sneers .LOL. i'm still here and still trying to learn more everyday despite all the obstacles i face. we need more people like me, you know.

Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they make act on their dreams with open eyes to make it possible ;-)

Showqi   

Alpha sxb, what you have done (going back to home such a young age) was very brave. But Please dont ask me Qolomaa tahay when I come to Hargeisa:D

Showqi;912609 wrote:
Alpha, please stay lay low for the next twenty years. and when the forget you can come back as a brian new Wadani:D

i'm afraid the cat is already out of the bag, as it were LOL. i want to become caqil in the next year or so inshallah. my uncle is the beesha caqil already but he doesn't even have a mobile phone, doesn't have a car, doesn't wear the nice hats, macawises and expensive cumaamads the other caqils, cheif caqils, ugaas, garaads and suldans wear. i would like to replace him. he's a tribesman and i don't think he's up to the job in all honesty. i will call a large beesha meeting soon and will hopefully be selected as the new caqil. i want to revolutionise the outdated caqil system.

here's what i have in mind:

1. rent a big spacious majilis to gather my clan members together.

2. ensure a consensus within the warring members of the clan.

3. set up a datebase to gather information on the beesha.

4. set up a trust fund whereby each beesha member pays up to $1 a month

5. use the trust fund to help pay blood money, business start-ups schemes, university scholarships, health and medical care etc..

6. have regular meetings with beesha members and ensure their grievances are addressed.

Caqil Alfa ina Baloonde

caaqil kulahaa niyaho fock that shiit i hate tolnimo those mofos only want my money and help awoogin gub yaa yidhaahdo. whats up with this qaaraan blood money thing why the hech should i pay cash cause my kinsmen killed people fock them. My two cents

Oba aka Wiil la deyriye

Showqi;912544 wrote:
Mar hadii aad Sophia Lorrie halkan ku soo dhajisay waxaad tahay odey gaboobay ee naga daa sxb;)

kkk. Showqi waryaa waad ii dabagashay maxaa jira sxb? waxaan dareemi hayaa maseer....

Alpha Blondy;912607 wrote:
^ but i've been telling people my tripe for many years now. it's just a label and doesn't mean very much to me walahi. i'm alpha not some foolish tribesman. had i known it was the custom not to reveal your tripe then i've would've at least maintained some modesty. why didn't anyone tell me about this dearest showqi? i feel a little silly for revealing my cards too early, you know.

No worries bro; I think people are fetishizing tribe, that's the problem,

Alpha Blondy;912610 wrote:
^
:D

NO ONE is as genuine as Alpha ma istidhi sxb? i went home to somaliland to learn about my culture. i came, i saw, i conquered but not as i would've liked, you know. i expected to be welcomed as a hero returning from the diaspora but all i got was jealous sneers. LOL. i'm still here and still trying to learn more everyday despite all the obstacles i face. we need more people like me, you know.

Keep it up. Someone shocked me the other day by revealing that some of my kinsmen disappeared into the SL genetic pool (we don't even share a border). A long story, but the short of it is that Somalis are so interconnected am gobsmacked every single day. One guy I know who wanted to run for political office in an area where he assumed he was one of the people who settle there was told "actually you are not one of us; your ancestors were cagdheer from such and such a place" - he is still reeling from the shock and dislocation....

Alpha Blondy;912628 wrote:
i'm afraid the cat is already out of the bag, as it were LOL. i want to become caqil in the next year or so inshallah. my uncle is the beesha caqil already but he doesn't even have a mobile phone, doesn't have a car, doesn't wear the nice hats, macawises and expensive cumaamads the other caqils, cheif caqils, ugaas, garaads and suldans wear. i would like to replace him. he's a tribesman and i don't think he's up to the job in all honesty. i will call a large beesha meeting soon and will hopefully be selected as the new caqil. i want to revolutionise the outdated caqil system.

here's what i have in mind:

1. rent a big spacious majilis to gather my clan members together.

2. ensure a consensus within the warring members of the clan.

3. set up a datebase to gather information on the beesha.

4. set up a trust fund whereby each beesha member pays up to $1 a month

5. use the trust fund to help pay blood money, business start-ups schemes, university scholarships, health and medical care etc..

6. have regular meetings with beesha members and ensure their grievances are addressed.

Caqil Alfa ina Baloonde

Don't forget nice boxers; many a clan elder sits under a qurac tree with macaawiis only and nothing underneath....ahem ahem...full display (disclosure), wink wink nudge nudge...