Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

metta   

Oba,

You belong in the outskirts of Mogadishu. You don't have a real claim to Xamar as others do. You can live there but in your heart, you know who it really belongs to.

Apophis,

I will have her indeed. Just don't change your mind 10 years from now when Xamar becomes the jewel of Africa. :)

metta   

It is a Reer Xamar cad cad city really. You just came into force and in droves a few decades ago which is why some people shouldnt put the finger on those from middle Somalia for taking a piece of the city as theirs. You are really from the outskirts if we are being truthful to ourselves.

metta   

Ive been to Xamar many times. I dont even go to Galgaduud. I will utter anything I want in Xamar. You just live in the extreme east and extreme west of the city. That is evidence enough to see who were the ones on the verge of being kicked out. You have been stretched so far out. You are finally going back to your "outskirts" roots. You are the outskirts people, not urban. And we are bringing history back

Somalia   

This thread has taken a turn for the worse. Let me start over.

Somalilanders look like Oromo in my opinion, they have the Oromo look which is a plain cushitic rough looking in urban life - kinda look.

metta   

I am not a hater. I am willingly to bet $100 that you are not even originally from Xamar but somewhere like Jowhar or something. These are where your kin are from. Your laughter is from being uncomfortable about reality. If I can admit I am from Galgaduud, you should admit that you are originally dozens of miles, or possibly even 100s of miles from Xamar. Mogadishu and its 16 districts, it is not historically yours. I am sure the Tanzanians and the Italians from back in the day have more of a right than you in all honesty.

But good night though.

Naxar Nugaaleed;911421 wrote:
I swear I thought sajui b4 listening and was confirmed after listening lol

"Clan look" please, what clan look for those who said there was such a thing; sujuu is not a clan!