Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

somalee   

Xaaji Xunjuf;912245 wrote:
Not true look at Siilaanyo he is from eastern burco look at those fine white ilkos from burco

Siilaanyo22.jpg

What did he do to his teeth? I said ''White-teethed and sensible'' The latter is a rare trait to spot in an easterner.

Other Somali groups are the Azanians of Galbeed

They are mostly tall light skin some have pointy noses the famous hawk nose some have nappy hair some dont. Also they dont have big fore heads. I could tell from miles away an azanian from Galbeed.

Puntlanders are mostly short the majority is skinny they have curly hair except those from Bari are fat and have nappy hair. Those in mudug have a dark brown skin soft hair and are a bit taller than the reer bari.

The folks in gedo are mostly tall have a brownish look and are skinny have a big fore head the hawk nose is also present. They look similar to the folks in Galguduud.

metta;912163 wrote:

The whitest ethnic Somalis you will find are reer Hiiraan. They live in cold temperatures depending on the season. 15 degrees is normal there at times. Sometimes in the morning, there is frost on the ground. You will never find a dark skin real local Beledweyne person. I think Beledweyne women should always represent Somalia in those world beauty pageants.

You realize Hiiraan is HAG-land? Where are all those HAG bashers; am surprised they let you off the hook just like that...

Apophis;912175 wrote:
Someone should give this budding anthropologist a tenure. Since when are the Hiiraan deserts termed "cold"? At night?

Basic geography dude; deserts are colder at night, in fact very very cold...

Rahima;912145 wrote:
Jokes aside this thread needs to go. Nuune, get rid of it please.

Why do you want to kill the thread? If you don't like it, don't read or post, it is a free virtual "country" innit?

somalee;912237 wrote:
Oh my shitness!

My shitness what? Didn't Xadraawi compose his famous song Beerlula because of an obsession with a beautiful woman from Beledweyne? I think Metta is onto something...

Wadani;912248 wrote:
Siilaanyo has a presidential appearance. So did Abdullahi yusuf and his predecessor Abdiqasim salaad. But there's something lacking in Shaikh Sahrif and Hassan Shaikh maxamuud.

How about putting it down to good old regular visits to the dentist, scaling and polishing, and the occasional braces (and implants) if you have the money?

Xaaji Xunjuf;912333 wrote:
Other Somali groups are the Azanians of Galbeed

They are mostly tall light skin some have pointy noses the famous hawk nose some have nappy hair some dont. Also they dont have big fore heads. I could tell from miles away an azanian from Galbeed.

Puntlanders are mostly short the majority is skinny they have curly hair except those from Bari are fat and have nappy hair. Those in mudug have a dark brown skin soft hair and are a bit taller than the reer bari.

The folks in gedo are mostly tall have a brownish look and are skinny have a big fore head the hawk nose is also present. They look similar to the folks in Galguduud.

How about NFD sujuus? Azanains, Gedos, HAGs, SLanders, Maay Maays are all represented in varying proportions...

Wadani   

Qansax, I like how u manage to respond or comment on everyones posts. U really engage watever topic is being discussed. Kudos.

Wadani;912355 wrote:
Qansax, I like how u manage to respond or comment on everyones posts. U really engage watever topic is being discussed. Kudos.

and maybe i also take this opportunity to congratulate you, Wadani of Dixion Projects. your positive vibe and constructive comments and feedback on most topics are exemplary. you're exactly what this forum needs. thank you sxb and kudus to your efforts too. excellent.

Wadani;912355 wrote:

Thanks Wadani - much appreciated bro. My motto in life is "please let's talk about it"!

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;912360 wrote:
and maybe i also take this opportunity to congratulate you, Wadani of Dixion Projects. your positive vibe and constructive comments and feedback on most topics are exemplary. you're exactly what this forum needs. thank you sxb and kudus to your efforts too. excellent.

lool@dixon projects. Ilaahay igama dhigin ciyaalo Dixon. Have been to Toronto Alpha?

Wadani   

QansaxMeygaag;912361 wrote:
Thanks Wadani - much appreciated bro. My motto in life is "please let's talk about it"!

Ur welcome walaal, and that is a worthwile motto.

Wadani;912362 wrote:
lool@dixon projects. Ilaahay igama dhigin ciyaalo Dixon. Have been to Toronto Alpha?

i haven't been to north america yet. i'm looking at ATL as a potential home, in a few years laakin. i'm aware of the situation in tdot though.