Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

loooooooool sxb to many links attached to eachother wax isku qasan buu yahay been alla caaye the dhuusamareb,guriceel, caabduqwaaq and the hargeysa,burco pic i can see them from miles where they hail from

Showqi   

oba hiloowlow;912579 wrote:
ok showqi ninkaan bey is shabahaan

******.jpg

Oba sxb I dont need a link, please give me a picture so I can show it to my friend (ina qarda jeex):D

somalee   

QansaxMeygaag;912348 wrote:
My shitness what? Didn't Xadraawi compose his famous song Beerlula because of an obsession with a beautiful woman from Beledweyne? I think Metta is onto something...

Hiiraan and Galgaduud folks are the lightest skinned Somalis? I don't know what's with the obsession with light skin, but that's just far from the truth. They may have beautiful women but they still can NEVER compare to women of the North and Somali galbeed. That's a fact.

Showqi   

Alpha Blondy;912598 wrote:
^ Showqi,

can you please disclose your tribal details?

Al.

inaalihaah, Alpha naga daa dee ninyohow ha na kashifinee. A true Somali never reveals his tripe:p

^ but i've been telling people my tripe for many years now. it's just a label and doesn't mean very much to me walahi. i'm alpha not some foolish tribesman. had i known it was the custom not to reveal your tripe then i've would've at least maintained some modesty. why didn't anyone tell me about this dearest showqi? i feel a little silly for revealing my cards too early, you know.

Showqi   

Alpha, please stay lay low for the next twenty years. and when the forget you can come back as a brian new Wadani:D

somalee;912608 wrote:
Lol, that was genuine. Sorry man :-)

^:D,

NO ONE is as genuine as Alpha ma istidhi sxb? i went home to somaliland to learn about my culture. i came, i saw, i conquered but not as i would've liked, you know. i expected to be welcomed as a hero returning from the diaspora but all i got was jealous sneers. LOL. i'm still here and still trying to learn more everyday despite all the obstacles i face. we need more people like me, you know.