Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

Xaaji Xunjuf;912007 wrote:
Alpha i forgot they have some tall cases like ina Bisad but its a bit to extreme:D

there was a famous reer berbera dude once whose poems were legendary (Jamac something). this man represented a great threat to Sayid Maxamed Cabdille Xasan. the sayid sent an envoy on a mission to find out more about this interesting man. the man reported the following.

1. when he urinated he made a powerful impact on the sand.

2. he had very big teeth and his teeth were a clay sort of colour.

the sayid made a poem about this dude but i can't write it in af-somaliga. :D

perhaps you're familiar with this tale.

huurale cali jamac iyo huluq dameer ba leh lol

Cali jamac haabil from berbera thats the name you are looking for , he was a very tall man and he always liked to swim at batalaale , maalin bay basaasinti ina cabdalle xassan so khaawiseen lol

Xaaji Xunjuf;912018 wrote:
huurale cali jamac iyo huluq dameer ba leh lol

Cali jamac haabil from berbera thats the name you are looking for , he was a very tall man and he always liked to swim at batalaale , maalin bay basaasinti ina cabdalle xassan so khaawiseen lol

yes! this is the story i was recently told by the tolk's committee for propagation and indoctrination.

XX, you are a somali cultural hero. you could so easily appear on tixmaal. your knowledge of all things somali is excellent. hambalyo!

Alpha Cali jamac was one of the finest Somali poets hal abuur maanso ruug bu aha and golle ka fuul, He could freestyle gabay style only a few Somali poets could do that. His wisdom is still used in modern society

Lol@ tolk's committee , waloo bahanyahay wa in dadka taarikhda la bara:D

*Blessed;912022 wrote:
Aad iyo aad. Haye from my avater, xaafadee igu sheegi lahayd?

Xafada bridgka hoostisa Hargeysa ama sinai , but you are from burco ,do you have fanax. ileen burco hilib badan ba lugu cuna

Xaaji Xunjuf;912002 wrote:

Laascaanood look totally different most people in laascaanood are not skinny they are muscler young and old, you will hardly see a skinny reer laascaanood also the Hawk nose is present in Laascaanood.

I thought reer Laascaanood were the epitome of Somali beauty, at least the women? Your description here is at odds with what I hear or is it just my imagination because my first crush Ladan (see the other thread "Your First Crush?") was from Las Caanood and she was stunningly gorgeous...

Xaaji Xunjuf;912002 wrote:

Borama people are not tall not short in between, borama people look very different but the normal look of reer borame is soft hair brown skin sometimes very light skin. They have soft hair most of the time they are skinny not muscler.

Xaaji you make reer Borame sound like Sri Lankans, not the Tamil, the Sinhalese?