Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

Wadani   

Before u make ur move to ATL, I'll most likely make a visit to H-town. I'd love to meet u just so I could engage in some freudian psycho-analysis and also determine how closely ur real life persona approximates ur wacky and somewhat demented online alter-ego. I am sure you will prove to be a most welcoming and gracious host; in which case you will benefit from my psychological services free of charge. :D

Rahima   

QansaxMeygaag;912344 wrote:
Why do you want to kill the thread? If you don't like it, don't read or post, it is a free virtual "country" innit?

Camel Milk Threads Golden rule Number 1:

Qabiil: absolutely no qabiil talk. Not even a mention of any qabiil/Clan name. No qabiil discussion of any kind.

Rahima;912474 wrote:
Camel Milk Threads Golden rule Number 1:

Qabiil: absolutely no qabiil talk. Not even a mention of any qabiil/Clan name. No qabiil discussion of any kind.

So why all the HAG this and HAG that? Also there is a difference between clan as an identity and clannism or qabiileysi/favouring your own/discrediting others...

Rahima   

^ You are right- the bulk of the politics section breaks most of the rules and whilst i would love for it all to be deleted i can't imagine the moderators deleting them all. That said though we should be able to have a break from it in the General section don't you think?

Wadani,

Not trying to be a party pooper but my concern is that if we become too lax SOL runs the risk of becoming like other forums that most of us would never visit let alone participate in.

Showqi;912537 wrote:
Qansax, sxb adigu ma ukun fuunto ah ayaad ku dul fadhidaa. Waa maxay Sit on it!

Very smart! I am incubating ideas, like eggs...am sure the cheeky will see it differently!

Showqi   

QansaxMeygaag;912540 wrote:
Very smart! I am incubating ideas, like eggs...am sure the cheeky will see it differently!

Mar hadii aad Sophia Lorrie halkan ku soo dhajisay waxaad tahay odey gaboobay ee naga daa sxb;)

Showqi   

Oba sxb, nin aan saaxiibo nahay hadii aan qabiilkiisa kuu sheego sawirkiisa ma i siin kareysaa! ilaahay amarkiis

Saaxiibkey wuxuu degenyahay Toronto, Abihiis waa Duriyada, hooyadiisna waa Cagodheer Ayeeyadiis waa MJ............. Bal ninkaas Saaxiibkey ah sawirkiisa halkan ku soo dhaji, aan barito tusee:cool: