Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

The Return of The King lasted 4hr 02mins 14sec. watched all of it. finished the LOTR Trilogy. wow wow wow.

an epic day for Alpha, a huge step for Mankind. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

xabad;916724 wrote:
So apophis was kinda right about your life in the uk. did he know your personally.?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

yeah he is right. but we don't know each other.

xabad, you too might as well fcuk off.

Haatu;916727 wrote:
Alpha, Mog is the place to be. Swallow your pride and allegiance and go and make your fortune ina adeer.

pride?

allegiance?

aniga ii mood ciyaal caano boodhaha aad adigu tahay Haatuoow. no offensive but your convictions are loose and at best........pathetic

you know NOT what i've endured to make SL the reality it is maanta..... Alpha will forever be true to the cause. Somaliland is the greatest thing to me in the world. i'd rather die than leave the cause and will die like those before me for its existence forever more...and leave for what? fame? pride? individual success? we are inextricably linked for eternity.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;916753 wrote:
pride?

allegiance?

aniga ii mood ciyaal caano boodhaha aad adigu tahay Haatuoow. no offensive but your convictions are loose and at best........pathetic

you know NOT what i've endured to make SL the reality it is maanta..... Alpha will forever be true to the cause. Somaliland is the greatest thing to me in the world. i'd rather die than leave the cause and will die like those before me for its existence forever more...and leave for what? fame? pride? individual success? we are inextricably linked for eternity.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You are beginning to spook me with your talk of SL and fanaticism and wanting to die for the cause....

Alpha Blondy;916799 wrote:
i'm going very far away. i won't be coming back for some time. i'll see you guys around yeah?
:P

i had one of the most amazing days of my life. just came back from the miiyaga. it was an amazing journey to a small village north of Hargeisa and on the berbera road. at around 3pm, i was greeted in the small town of diinqaal by musa abdilahi xoosh. he's a great guy whose also a distance cousin from my immediate clan. he insisted upon taking me to his small organic farm and to greet his family. i didn't want to trouble him but he only did what was the custom for the tribes of this area. just before sunset, i was asked to do the honours and to slaughter a sacrificial goat. i did so without too much difficulty. i then stripped the goat of its skin using my refined techniques. the feast was delicious and as the guest of honour, i made a short speech thanking musa and his family for their warm hospitality and generosity. i then hitched-hiked from diinqaal to hargeisa and meet the most amazing group of people ever. they were on their way to the metropolis, you see. we laughed all the way. it was 75km to hargeisa. i then insisted that we have some ice-cream, tea and treats at my favourite spot in downtown hargeisa. i paid of course. they just dropped me off at my house and we exchanged numbers and i might go hiking with them soon.

excellent. these are the days of my life. and i'm so happy to be home with my people. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SOMALIA migration flows across the world

Population: 9,767,889

Emigrants: 813,273

Migrant destinations

ETHIOPIA 161,179

UNITED KINGDOM 110,326

USA 109,618

YEMEN 79,466

DJIBOUTI 57,246

KENYA 55,246

EGYPT 36,258

SAUDI ARABIA 27,252

CANADA 22,718

SWEDEN 17,948

http://peoplemov.in/?fb_source=ticker&fb_action_ids=10152535211465594&fb_action_types=og.likes#f_SO

-----------

interesting site. check it out if you have time.

not in the best of moods right now.................... i had to turn someone away from the house this morning. reer somaliland and their lack of respect for privacy has become an everyday living nightmare for Alpha. i had my phone switched so i can at least sleep well this weekend. its rare that i get full 8 hours sleep these days. they came around and i literally told to leave me alone. i didn't accept the excuse that my phone was switched. i was very blatantly in my remarks to them to NEVER come around. :D

i felt good for a while but startled feeling guilty after my follow up call. they were apologetic but i didn't relent in mincing my words, to them. it was unequivocal, cold and very clear - LEAVE ME ALONE.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL