Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;916422 wrote:
akhyaarta iska warama, had a tough day today im gonna reward myself for my efforts with a cold Corona. Wa salaam.

i know that feeling. i've been in it for so long now whenever i'm happy, i wish to sad again. its ruining my life. :D

don't drink bro. i usually troll and that helps.

Apophis;916432 wrote:
Hoisted by own petard
:D

WTF?

can you explain this comment. you're too advanced in your ways ma istidhi Apoow?

if your cover letter is like this then you don't stand a chance. hoisted, no less than the previous application....in the bin!

shame on you and i'm glad your finding it difficult. haha, you're unemployed and i hope it remains this way. you'll probably be fired for indecent exposure of the sordid type, anyways.

Alpha Blondy;916434 wrote:
i know that feeling. i've been in it for so long now whenever i'm happy, i wish to sad again. its ruining my life.

don't drink bro. i usually troll and that helps.

LOL, Verily you are doing the right thing brother Al, I shall follow your path

Oba III of jowhar and guardian of the seat of the shah,

i merely take your approach and follow your path. we must be strong and never succumb to temptation. for verily, that is the work of our enemies. be cool, be patient, be steady, be ready but NEVER be foolish. i'm broken by the news that you too, the last person, i expect this from has chosen the path of temptation and the illusions of its promises. anyways, what's the point, your probably a wreck, right now. ruined by the poison that's intoxicated your person and clouded your judgement. sleep it off.....yeah?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;916440 wrote:
Oba III of jowhar and guardian of the seat of the shah,

i merely take your approach and follow your path. we must be strong and never succumb to temptation. for verily, that is the work of our enemies. be cool, be patient, be steady, be ready but NEVER be foolish. i'm broken by the news that you too, the last person, i expect this from has chosen the path of temptation and the illusions of its promises. anyways, what's the point, your probably a wreck, right now. ruined by the poison that's intoxicated your person and clouded your judgement. sleep it off.....yeah?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The Mahdi has spoken, truer words have never been spoken. Sir Al I salute you

tumblr_lu674mVwQC1qzgpx9.gif

^shut up Apoow!

this is NOT posted about you. i've post a lot about you but Oba is my friend and i didn't like that he admitted to being an alky.....:D

you seem to be swearing a lot tonight. naga daa sxb dee. you're ruining it.

Alpha Blondy;916446 wrote:
^shut up Apoow!

this is NOT posted about you. i've post a lot about you but Oba is my friend and i didn't like that he admitted to being an alky.....

you seem to be swearing a lot tonight. naga daa sxb dee. you're ruining it.

tumblr_m8pyzhohdP1qh8wol.gif

Brother Al who are you calling an alky?

oba hiloowlow;916450 wrote:
tumblr_m8pyzhohdP1qh8wol.gif

Brother Al who are you calling an alky?

Oba,

you said it! are you denying it?

i called you an alky.....what are you going to do about it?

you pathetic fool! you and your empty bravado.

Al so i am an alky just cause i occasionally take a zip of biyaha zamzamka, its not like inan dhacdhaco nigga nolosha kamaan dhicin. However thanks for showing me who you really are a judgemental,pseudo wadaad, lunatic.

117zs3q.jpg