Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

seems like you've made two grave mistakes today, ma istidhi? LOOOOOOOOOL....... what a pathetic fool you are. leave now and never return to this thread. in fact, you're officially banned from posting any further comments on this thread.

bloody sell out. far too many xabashi jaajus on this forum.

SomaliPhilosopher;917803 wrote:
La illah now I'm drinking their tea

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@tea!

i take it you didn't know Ethiopians drink buun. also known as coffee. when have you seen an Ethiopian restaurant serve tea.

EPIC FAIL!

Alpha Blondy;917815 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@tea!

i take it you didn't know Ethiopians drink buun. also known as coffee. when have you seen an Ethiopian restaurant serve tea.

EPIC FAIL!

Mhm, solid advice there. Next time I will try the coffee. Oh wow, this has become a restaurant review thread ;)

AB the Cat is overworking me (at the office 6.30am and leave at 8.30pm for last couple of days) and had a real nasty head-cold to boot, sorry I haven't trolled in a while.

Everything sow dhag dhag dhag maahan?

I missed your ma istidhi/innit? sign-off.

Need to split, here comes the Cat...

there are so many sad things in this world, in here, in my little thread we shall be immune to them, for a few moments in the day I will find things to make me smile. I shall show them to the world and hope they smile too.....................................LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL