Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;916046 wrote:
did you visit the genocide museum? i've always been fascinated by the African mystery that is Rwanda. i even heard the mere uttering of tutsi and hutu is a criminal offense. i can foresee another genocide in Rwanda, its only a matter of time. also radio stations......are they still as popular? LOL.......

No bro, I didn't visit the genocide museum, thought it too spooky...it certainly felt like a police state and things were a bit artificial, like something more real was bubbling under the surface....weird country to figure out, too many layers...

Haatu   

Qansax, I'll remin you Mark-a-bull ;)

And you're right, I'm not very cunning. I'm very blunt.

Alpha, I agree with you on Alpha. A criminal he is indeed, and a pitiless merciless one at that too. Just check out his avatar for goodness sake!

QansaxMeygaag;916054 wrote:
InshaAllah, inshaAllah!

Sorry, I was so busy I forgot, been overwhelmed with work. The Cheshire Cat wants to have lunch before the end of the week. I think I have done my homework, talked to colleagues in HQ on the side discussions they have been having with the cat and feel confident and better prepared now. Will let him talk over lunch, give him a long leash, not disclose what I know, then tie up all the info into a strategy...

i seem to recall in one of your earlier posts that the Cheshire Cat wasnt always a fat cat. you mentioned he was on the same level as you? can you confirm?

this little prick, now an ex-friend of mine, was down on his luck before i got him a job......you'd never guess what happened next? LOOOOOL

he got the job and wasnt so friendly anymore. he even had the audacity to compare salaries with me.......the guy changed and we fell out. i saw him several years later and he was doing ever so well but still not as good as Alpha. LOOL. i was happy for him but i didn't like how pretentious he'd become? or was i merely jealous? who knows? LOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;916061 wrote:
Qansax, I'll remin you Mark-a-bull
;)

And you're right, I'm not very cunning. I'm very blunt.

Alpha, I agree with you on Alpha. A criminal he is indeed, and a pitiless merciless one at that too. Just check out his avatar for goodness sake!

So you are Mark-A-Bull of the famous Cagdheer clan?

Haatu;916068 wrote:
None other. Now you go next
:D

Oh my; you really are blunt. I guess I have myself a maternal uncle then in the name of one Haatu ;) Should I start calling you abtii?

QansaxMeygaag;916066 wrote:
So you are Mark-A-Bull of the famous Cagdheer clan?

a small poem for Haatu. hope you like it! :D

a Mark-A-Bull went to Kabul,

along the way, he bought a Bull,

one day, along the way, to Dhagaxbuur,

the bull, came home to the Mark-A-bulls.

the Mark-A-Bulls took the bull to their buul.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;916078 wrote:
a small poem for Haatu. hope you like it!

a Mark-A-Bull went to Kabul,

along the way, he bought a Bull,

one day, along the way, to Dhagaxbuur,

the bull, came home to the Mark-A-bulls.

the Mark-A-Bulls took the bull to their buul.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Poor bull,

wtf is this buul,

not enough room,

dhaanto no, what a gloom...

Haatu   

Qansax, it's Abti. But I want to know who you are. I think you're a fellow cagdheer.

Apo is jealous of me because he's a 20-something loser who has nothing going for him, whereas Alpha is a reject and a failure both here in the UK and in S/land. So imagine what they go through when young, intelligent, full of hope me comes along. They salivate at the prospect of blowing out my light :D

Haatu   

Alpha, nice poem. I appreciate the thought behind if not the words themself.

Qansax, a buul is a buul dee.

Haatu;916083 wrote:
Qansax, it's Abti. But I want to know who you are. I think you're a fellow cagdheer.

Apo is jealous of me because he's a 20-something loser who has nothing going for him, whereas Alpha is a reject and a failure both here in the UK and in S/land. So imagine what they go through when young, intelligent, full of hope me comes along. They salivate at the prospect of blowing out my light

Hey, easy on Apo and AB. I happen to like them ;) and I think we all enjoy taking the piss of ya...

Am not Cagdheer, sorry to disappoint you....

Apophis;916072 wrote:
Salve, haterz/b!tches!

Such accolades for Apo, who'd thought it!

Host Alpha:heeeeeeeeeeey everybody, its Apoooooooooooo!

our legendary resident troll whose huge ego is immeasurable (!)

Host Alpha: what you like to say to Apo Salve toby?

audience member: apo, i'm your biggest fan. i don't usually troll but you've made it into an art form...and..and..and...i,...i..,i, think you're ...sssspppeeeeccciiiiiaaaalllllllllllllll (has a seizure)

Host Alpha: someone get this sleaze bag out of here immediately. what's this obsession people have with this pathetic fool. (off camera or so i thought)

Breaking News excerpts

we are hearing Alpha talk-show host of that's Alpha on SOL1 has been sacked, the reports we're getting at this early stage indicted the post will be filled by Apo Salve.......

Breaking New excerpts

Nobel prize for Apo Salve. a relatively unknown Hungarian, until recently, but now one of the most influential international figures out there today.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

QansaxMeygaag;916082 wrote:
Poor bull,

wtf is this buul,

not enough room,

dhaanto no, what a gloom...

the gloom doomed for the bull

the mingis started for the bull

the pink nigis on the bull

the Mark-A-Bulls nikiis'ed the bull