Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

QansaxMeygaag;917135 wrote:
Tell us about your interesting Uni days? What did you do? Looks like a complete 180 degrees turnaround from nerd to celeb...

i got sucked in and i'd rather NOT talk about it. if that's alright with you? :D

how are you? what's happening in your life these days. i noted from your other thread you keep some bad friends. there is a hadith that says...''you are what your friends are...''. read it.

hows work? and your dealings with the cheshire cat? :D

Haatu;917137 wrote:
lol I may not be a posh Ealing Common boy that gets £££ from his parents but I most certainly do have some money to do some of the things I want. I work mate, I don't steal the ceer money that's been put aside for the ayuuto like you used to
:D

A book worm? I know a couple of guys like that. They say that as soon as uni starts they're gonna go crazy. Such sados. I always had a feeling you were one. So what did you do in your glorious uni days whilst doing your foundation year for three years consecutively (due to your poor A levels and constantly failing)?

LOOOL@Haatu,

kulaaha ''posh earling commons boy''. saxib, i was a North Londoner and part of the infamous tottenham-man-dems crew (TMDs). it was around the same time that grime music hit the scene in the early 2000s. i knew a few members of Roll Deep walahi. i was a ''killa on the mic'' and engaged in countless ''spitting battles'' with ''bare mans''. LOL. i gave myself the aptly and indeed appropriately sounding name of killa T. Killa T was a ''merkin'' legend. i still think some of TMDs material is still on youtube. :P sporting AIR MAX 90s in a variety of colours, laces done in my usual style and tracksuits, i was well known in the underground grime scene. i was also devoutly religious and attended my local mosque Al-Hijra before moving on to the exclusively reer Somaliland Selby Centre madaraasa. this was where i met my first girlfriend - Rahma. she was really hot and it took ages for us to be ''officially'' dating. she was a year younger than me but was fully developed like a ripe pomegranate fruit but i didn't get ''things'' from her. we dated for only one month exactly. i saw her several years later, once, and she was ruined by the suuq..... LOOOOOOOOOOL

kulaaha ''ceer'' money LOOOOOL. brovs, i was receiving EMA (Educational Maintences Allowance). i'm not sure if you guys still receive that....laakin, its highly unlikely, i reckon. new labour was awesome walahi. the Conservative-Libdems coalition has ruined the UK.

i read a lot in those days and modeled my life on Malcolm X. these anti-western sentiments are nothing NEW, you know :P. i also worked out at the gym and led what was probably, my most productive lifestyle ever, walahi......this was before uni, mind you..... :D:D:D:D:D

haatu, do you watch SKINS? the over-sexualised tv series, which is probably the best depiction, of modern teens and their shenanigans, in the UK today?

LOOOOOOOOOL!

Haatu   

yh EMA is gone. So tragic runtii. They replaced it with a £10 a week bursary that I'm not even eligible. The day they told me my application was rejected was the day I swore I would get a job and never claim benefits. How naive of me lol. I'm now working my @ss off part time whilst studying earning peanuts and I never how my cousins used to get free money and big bonuses for attendance and at the end of the year from the gov :D

I've seen Skins but I hate it. I hate all that "E4" type shows except How I met your mother and the Big Bang Theory :D

Alpha Blondy;917138 wrote:
i got sucked in and i'd rather NOT talk about it. if that's alright with you?

how are you? what's happening in your life these days. i noted from your other thread you keep some bad friends. there is a hadith that says...''you are what your friends are...''. read it.

hows work? and your dealings with the cheshire cat?

Ok mum's the word about your Uni days, wont ask another question...

Works crazy, Cheshire Cat wants me to do half his job, showed me some "goals" for the year he'd like me to tackle and boy was that list long...said I'd be more incentivized if he gave a careful thought to my benefits as well, the whole package, not just the additional work he's touting like a prostitute...

Bro I don't keep bad friends. What I do is keep an open mind, I try my best, walahi, not to judge people and to be tolerant so people, all sorts, are attracted to me like bees to honey. After a while is when some start saying, how come you don't do this and that and it was in that regard that I was asking "am I normal"...

QansaxMeygaag;917150 wrote:
Ok mum's the word about your Uni days, wont ask another question...

Works crazy, Cheshire Cat wants me to do half his job, showed me some "goals" for the year he'd like me to tackle and boy was that list long...said I'd be more incentivized if he gave a careful thought to my benefits as well, the whole package, not just the additional work he's touting like a prostitute...

Bro I don't keep bad friends. What I do is keep an open mind, I try my best, walahi, not to judge people and to be tolerant so people, all sorts, are attracted to me like bees to honey. After a while is when some start saying, how come you don't do this and that and it was in that regard that I was asking "am I normal"...

Qansax,

i suspect these 'friends' of yours are your work colleagues somaha?. their 'normal' acts of going for a drink after work, shouldn't make you question your values. don't be afraid to say NO and don't ever feel compelled to go and just sit there, if you don't want to.......i would probably be in a similar dilemma, had i stayed in the UK, so i understand. i'm not judging you and empathise with you.

is the cheshire cat, your direct line manager? in that case, who does he report to? there are many who use this approach of delegating tasks, where appropriate, but do want you can. i suppose you're in a difficult situation of being doomed if do his job while he relaxes and doomed if you don't, because this could set you back a few more years, but don't despair as i'm sure there's light at the end of the tunnel. remember laakin, as an ethnic minority, you'll always face these sorts of obstacles but hang on in there.

Al.

an excellent day indeed. lots more work to do for Alpha.

Alfoow,

waan ku salamayaa! salaan ka dib, waxaan ku rajaynaya huurdo fiican sxb ee habeen waanagsaan, ya? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Alpha Blondy;917121 wrote:
my best friend is leaving tomorrow for Dubai. i really don't know when i'll see him again. it's tragic walahi that he's leaving but we were talking the other day and i asked if he could leave some of his items behind for me. so far i've managed to get first dips on a diesel watch, a Louis Vuitton bag and several other items.

i'll see him off tomorrow morning. how will life change for Alpha? i don't know. one things for sure, it won't be the same again. LOOL

so, i just came back from a small get-together we organised for my friend as he makes his return back to the qurbaha. it was well attended and i had a good time. he will now leave tomorrow (monday) as there was some confusion about the ticket to Dubai. LOOOOOOOL

this is a guy i've got the most profound respect for. during my somaliland adventure, it wasn't always plain-sailing despite my best efforts to appear unperturbed. but my friend was always there for me. he helped when times were difficult and was always supportive of me. sometimes, its important, we recognise the efforts of those who offer support not merely because its the right thing to do but also because its incumbent, a duty if you like, upon all of us to ensure we help each other.

i was telling this guy about SOL once and its weird individual characters and he's very eager to join. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

QansaxMeygaag;917231 wrote:
By the way I doubt Haatu will crack this code but I have *JA* *SM* *HJ* blood somewhere...

LOL@Qansax,

what this obsession you and haatu have with each others clans. we cares?:P you needn't reveal your codes man.

Haatu   

Qansax, no idea mate. You have to remember I grew up in London. No one knows this stuff here.

Alpha, (this is assuming your friend is actually leaving) you must feel so lonely. As if you are being deserted by your peers day by day, being left alone to wander this desolate hellhole alone. You must feel exasperated and more hopeless by every passing day, watching your youth slip between your fingers as you succumb to old age and a life of mediocrity. How sad.

On a much brighter note, Apophis and Oba should come back. This place is somewhat boring without them. If you two are reading this, Oba you really are a brain-dead sarkhaan but that doesn't mean you should throw a hissy fit just because you can't take insults like a man (you acted like a hysterical women when you decided to leave). And you Apophis, you're filthy, vile snake whose treachery knows no bounds. That's why you should return. Your dark and despicable presence balances the Alpha's surreal maddness prevailing stale mood here.

Alpha Blondy;917232 wrote:
LOL@Qansax,

what this obsession you and haatu have with each others clans. we cares?
:P
you needn't reveal your codes man.

Playing with Haatu's young mind as usual. The code means nothing, some baloney I made up :rolleyes:

Haatu;917234 wrote:

Alpha, (this is assuming your friend is actually leaving) you must feel so lonely. As if you are being deserted by your peers day by day, being left alone to wander this desolate hellhole alone. You must feel exasperated and more hopeless by every passing day, watching your youth slip between your fingers as you succumb to old age and a life of mediocrity. How sad.

haatu,

you're an excellent judge of character, i must say. these days, i think i'm suffering from a mental blockage and its as deja vu as each day follows the next. i'm on a treadmill running but to no avail, to no purpose, to no end and i still continue on running LOL! i'm surrounded by zombies despite my best efforts at self-imposed solitude. my friend offers the only comfort of relieve and he's become my little outlet of hope, in...... what is, otherwise, a boring mundane pathetic life. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i'll miss him dearly but maybe its blessing in disguise and perhaps signal a change of sorts for Alpha. maybe its time i stopped living in the past, moved on and embraced what's out there again...... LOL:D

i've divided Alpha's Somaliland Adventure into 7 different republics (periods). i met my friend during my 3rd republic. the 3rd republic was a period of immense change and major transformations. i'm currently in the 7th republic, which has been marked by a period of stagnation and regularity. during the 4th republic, the aim was 'consistence'. in the 5th republic i was all about my family who visited. the 6th republic was a period characterised by instability and social strive. the first republic was arrival and adaptation. the 2nd republic will be best remembered for indulgence coupled with an expanding sphere of influence. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. be that as it may, my friend was very useful during the 4th and 6th republics. i grew too fast and become reckless, sadly falling from grace. it was these times, these times of turmoil and trouble, that my friend was instrumental in providing the support i needed in my attempts for one last heist :D. it never happened and i was regrettably forced to abandoned my long awaited return to the big time. my friend and I often speaking of 'hargeisa-di hore', the hargeisa of old, where we run sh!t. these are the memories, memories of a by-gone era and the memories of yesteryears that solidified our strong bond until now..... and now, unfortunately, i'll have to rely on these memories for inspiration. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:P

Haatu;917234 wrote:

On a much brighter note, Apophis and Oba should come back. This place is somewhat boring without them. If you two are reading this, Oba you really are a brain-dead sarkhaan but that doesn't mean you should throw a hissy fit just because you can't take insults like a man (you acted like a hysterical women when you decided to leave). And you Apophis, you're filthy, vile snake whose treachery knows no bounds. That's why you should return. Your dark and despicable presence balances the Alpha's surreal maddness prevailing stale mood here.

on less pressing issues, Apo and Oba are always welcome here. this is their thread and i've made several attempts to bring them back both. just yesterday, during our war of words in the valentines thread....things got heated and ADMIN and the MODs were forced to delete several comments. i don't want to fight with these individuals. i expressly want peace but ultimately its their decision.