Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

QansaxMeygaag;917229 wrote:
AB where is this? I could combine it with the Hargeisa International Book Festival in June/July....

its been almost 2 years since i attended an event like this. i really wouldnt know walahi. i'm sorry.

but having watched the vid, its a classic reer-hargeisa ype event with some familiar faces among the crowd. :D

i'm out of here. for goodness sakes its bloody empty on SOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much for quality assurance ma istidhi?, that the ADMIN and MODs continue to limit the numbers for reason unbeknownst to Alpha. just release and grant safe passage to my four scripts and i'll make the site busier than a Dutch brothel LOOOOOOOOOOOL. this insidious western mindset prevalent in SOLers is pathetic. do you think the world is subject to your will? do you think those of us in the global south whose locations is 3+ GMT are impressed by your ways? do you think we're impressed by your silly weekends? oh NO, we're NOT at all. NOT impressed at all.

btw its 02.15 here. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Al.

Alpha: oh hello there Alpha! how are ya?

Alpha: hey Alpha, i'm doing good. how are things at your end?

Alpha:i'm doing excellent, thanks. things are very good. i see you're also online......

Alpha: yeah, i thought the same thing when i saw you come online. but why so late today? did you go to another social event?

Alpha: LOOOL,not really. i was just busy and stuff. why you so late too?

Alpha: i was busy too. i was sorting some stuff out.

Alpha: oh right! okay. anything important? i know you're an important person, or that's the impression, i get from you.....

Alpha: LOOOOOOOOOOL! me busy? me important? naga daa dee sxb.

Alpha: whatever!

Alpha: what about you? you're not doing too bad yourself, according to what i've heard, ma ruunba dee?

Alpha: me doing good? me a someone? LOOOOOOOL! naga daa dee sxb.