Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Is it me or does my avatar give off a sense that I'm nervous, easily angered and prone to bullying? Does this mean I'm one of those guys who get all the sympathy from girls for being the outsider :D

Haatu;916098 wrote:
Is it me or does my avatar give off a sense that I'm nervous, easily angered and prone to bullying? Does this mean I'm one of those guys who get all the sympathy from girls for being the outsider
:D

what the type of guy whose invited to sleep overs and girly activities like shopping for pregnancy kits.

admit it Haatu!!!!! the child is yours! why else would you promise to raise the child with that little size 18 selena gomez look-like?

Haatu   

No, it's the type the hot girl in class has sympathy on. She starts hanging around with him and notices he's intelligent, handsome and sporty. He nails her in the end before leaving her for the next catch :D

Apo, I expected better from you. I'm no hood-rat, yo :D

Apophis;916100 wrote:
Part 2

Welcome back. to that show you all love
interview with a troll
*audience applauds*

Alpha
: *We're here on APAB studios, and I'm Alpha and I'm with Haatu Jones.

and I've been conversing with the Mad Troller.

And quite frankly -- he's very mad.

We're gonna TRY to find out why; so we'll take some questions

at this point from our studio audience.*

Alpha
: *Yes ma'am, please stand and state your name, and where you're from.*

Audience member
: Hi, my name is Shay, and I'm from New Rochelle

and, I just don't understand, why you so mad?.

Haatu Jones
: (yo, yo) (yo, yo, y-y-yo)

Audience member
:Like what are you so mad about?

Haatu Jones
: You wanna know why, yo first of all, yo first of all you can't be askin me no question knowhat I'msayin who the **** is you?

Alpha:
Ahh, excuse me, Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones!

Haatu Jones
YouknowhatI'msayin? You can't be askin me no question

Alpha
It's a family oriented show, Mr Jones.

Haatu Jones
I'ma tell you why I'm mad, youknowhatI'msayin? I'ma tell you why I'm mad. I'ma tell you why I'm mad. These niggaz is makin funny az hell posts, yunusayin? They got jokes and banter, they got all that shit.

Alpha
: Sir, please, please, refrain from your foul language.

Haatu Jones
:And **** is that, who is you to be askin me questions, youknowhatI'msayin? Who is you?

TBC...??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha who am i?

Haatu Jones yah man...i thought they sacked after dat word u be sayin off camera? why you still begging to be a talkshow host

Alpha Mr. Jones, there is absolutely no need for you to speculate as the reasons for my sackings. but i'll have you know we're both victims of a politically correct liberal media. someone like you is expected to be a law abding citizens, when you've come from the gutter of this so-called society and i would also add this government has failed black youth like you. i was lucky to get out of the ghetto when i had the chance. i live in surrey these days and i don't have to deal with delinquent black folks like you. but, how can i pretend its all well here and let them torture you as a zoo exhibit. you're a young black man and people like me neglected your generation. we didn't provide a role model for people like you to emulate! how will black folks ever succeed.......

Audience Booooooo

Alpha: STFU and sit down you pathetic white chavs. look at you people. all unemployed, obese and you've the nerves to want to lynch mob a hopeless case like Mr. Jones.

Haatu Jones: yo that sh!t deep y'all. that the kind of sh!t y'all hear on the arsenio hall show.

Alpha: how dare you speak of that pathetic fake black man?

Audience: begins to leave.........one by one......

Haatu Jones: anyways, i didn't particular like the way you expressly called me delinquent out there today. calling me delinquent was a little over the top don't you think?

Alpha: so to hell with the slave name Jones, Haatu, that's more like it.... this is indeed an act you've being putting on for the camera's....i knew you had abilities but i didn't think you'd speak in the most excellent of R.P accents. why do you and your people behave in such uncivilized ways?

Haatu: i've accepted my place in this racist society, i just wish you did too. why do you want to appease them? accept your place and then you can feel good about yourself. its worked for me. there is an amazing underground jazz club where we have poetry readings and discuss Afrocentric stuff. i think you'll like it. there's even conscious music?

Alpha: cool, i'll take you up on your offer.

Haatu: stay black my brother and it aint gonna stop dem thinkin' you is any less blacker, get me? you digg?

TBC.

Haatu   

Lol you just described yourself. Afrocentric-ism, jazz clubs, poetry recitals, conscious music, you love all those things but I scoff at them.

I wish I could write a comeback but I just can't.

Haatu;916118 wrote:
Lol you just described yourself. Afrocentric-ism, jazz clubs, poetry recitals, conscious music, you love all those things but I scoff at them.

I wish I could write a comeback but I just can't.

you is foolish Haatu,

i rescued your case from being a zoo exhibit to an articulate black man and you've got the nerve to accuse me of being pretentious. its Apo, his the enermy here and represents greed, social destruction and anti-black sentiments.

Apophis;916120 wrote:
Good one Alpha. And for me, it's time to down the Valium and head to dream-land (as soon as it kicks in).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPO!

you did it.

1000 posts!

walahi we've made it guys.

Apo, haatu, Qansax, Oba we've reached the 1000 point. a big thanks to everyone.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;916095 wrote:
the gloom doomed for the bull

the mingis started for the bull

the pink nigis on the bull

the Mark-A-Bulls nikiis'ed the bull

And when his pink nigis

Was nicked

By one named Nick

for a niikis-fest

with the one named Nicolette

the mark-a-bull

when into his buul

and made of himself

a right royal fool

Apophis;916100 wrote:
Part 2

Welcome back. to that show you all love
interview with a troll
*audience applauds*

Alpha
: *We're here on APAB studios, and I'm Alpha and I'm with Haatu Jones.

and I've been conversing with the Mad Troller.

And quite frankly -- he's very mad.

We're gonna TRY to find out why; so we'll take some questions

at this point from our studio audience.*

Alpha
: *Yes ma'am, please stand and state your name, and where you're from.*

Audience member
: Hi, my name is Shay, and I'm from New Rochelle

and, I just don't understand, why you so mad?.

Haatu Jones
: (yo, yo) (yo, yo, y-y-yo)

Audience member
:Like what are you so mad about?

Haatu Jones
: You wanna know why, yo first of all, yo first of all you can't be askin me no question knowhat I'msayin who the **** is you?

Alpha:
Ahh, excuse me, Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones!

Haatu Jones
YouknowhatI'msayin? You can't be askin me no question

Alpha
It's a family oriented show, Mr Jones.

Haatu Jones
I'ma tell you why I'm mad, youknowhatI'msayin? I'ma tell you why I'm mad. I'ma tell you why I'm mad. These niggaz is makin funny az hell posts, yunusayin? They got jokes and banter, they got all that shit.

Alpha
: Sir, please, please, refrain from your foul language.

Haatu Jones
:And **** is that, who is you to be askin me questions, youknowhatI'msayin? Who is you?

TBC...??

Continue with Dr Phil in the next session doing the reconciliation and the aha moments...

Alpha Blondy;916124 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPO!

you did it.

1000 posts!

walahi we've made it guys.

Apo, haatu, Qansax, Oba we've reached the 1000 point. a big thanks to everyone.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yaay!

Must have been all those poems about the Mark-A-Bulls...

Haatu Haatu, where are you? The (wo)man who wanted to know my clan?

I will answer with a series of riddles...

1)What do you call someone who inspires a designer to create his/her best work? Think Yves St Laurent as an example of a designer...

Ps: Apo and AB, don't answer for him/her since (s)he is the one obsessed with my clan...