Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;916236 wrote:
I will answer with a series of riddles...

1)What do you call someone who inspires a designer to create his/her best work? Think Yves St Laurent as an example of a designer...

Gay :D

And I'm not obsessed. You don't have to tell if you don't want to.

Alpha, this thread was dead before I came. Nigis-gate, Mark-a-bul, xaax xuux, all of them thanks to yours truly :D

Haatu;916250 wrote:
Gay
:D

And I'm not obsessed. You don't have to tell if you don't want to.

Alpha, this thread was dead before I came. Nigis-gate, Mark-a-bul, xaax xuux, all of them thanks to yours truly

What is it with you and the word gay; can't you stay away from it even for a day? :cool: Answer the question properly!

just came in now. i thought i'd hit the town tonight. what a night it was and what a terrible time i had. i kept thinking of this thread and how badly i wanted to make some outrageous statements. i'm here now and the party maybe in full swing but i just wanted to get that off my chest! :D

hello all,

whose pissed? whose life is a joke? whose day was ruined by unnecessary human interaction? whose two litres short of the baseline 40% fuel capacity? whose an empty envelope waiting to be sealed?

THAT'S WHO....ME?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;916379 wrote:
whose an empty envelope waiting to be sealed?

that's definitely Apo. i've got excellent cover letters bro. i'll post in 30mins. need to edit. :D

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;916124 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPO!

you did it.

1000 posts!

walahi we've made it guys.

Apo, haatu, Qansax, Oba we've reached the 1000 point. a big thanks to everyone.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So u just gon' disrespect me like dat? Aight, I see how u is.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;916381 wrote:
that's definitely Apo. i've got excellent cover letters bro. i'll post in 30mins. need to edit.

loooool I agree :D empty envelope waiting to be sealed. After reading thins I imagined Apo getting buried alive :D

^ wadani,

i think you're a fantastic guy. you're funny, intelligent and very often come across as a devil's advocate. which is all good but you lack depth and a personality. LOL

i didn't mean to discard you like that but you rarely come on here these days. i'm regretfully i didn't include you in that last list. sorry sxb.

Alpha Blondy;916381 wrote:
that's definitely Apo. i've got excellent cover letters bro. i'll post in 30mins. need to edit.

sorry bro. i've had doubts over this. i cant send for unspecified reasons. don't be angry. anyways, are you telling me you can't write an excellent cover letter? naga daa dee. LOL

check out your uni's alumni services. i'm sure they could help.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;916389 wrote:
^ wadani,

i think you're a fantastic guy. you're funny, intelligent and very often come across as a devil's advocate. which is all good but you lack depth and a personality. LOL

i didn't mean to discard you like that but you rarely come on here these days. i'm regretfully i didn't include you in that last list. sorry sxb.

looooool. It's clear that my sporadic and unpredictable appearances on ur thread has left u bewildered and uneasy, resulting in ur unwarranted criticism about my lack of depth and personality. But we'll see to it's accuracy when I make a trip to H-town, until then cease and desist baan ku idhi waryaa.

As for the rest of your post, I graciously welcome ur generous praise of me. Congratulations on ur thread hitting the 1000 post mark.

Wadani;916393 wrote:
looooool. It's clear that my sporadic and unpredictable appearances on ur thread has left u bewildered and uneasy, resulting in ur unwarranted criticism about my lack of depth and personality. But we'll see to it's accuracy when I make a trip to H-town, until then cease and desist baan ku idhi waryaa.

As for the rest of your post, I graciously welcome ur generous praise of me. Congratulations on ur thread hitting the 1000 post mark.

wadani,

you really don't have depth and personality. i'm sorry but this is the truth. what special traits do you possess baal?

if you're making a trip to hargeisa, you'll have to stay on your side of the divide. sand-dwellers reek of onions and a strange potent-like odour, i can't really describe it too. the only good thing about your neck of the woods is star area. the last time i was there, i felt sick and need to be taken back to my side of the wall, almost immediately. it was the onions, i think.

p.s - if you're coming through, hit me up yeah? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;916420 wrote:
Sxb stop being a c unt about it and send me the best cover letter you got. What are you, a Jew??

sorry bro. do you want to recruit informants or something? go to linkedin and copy other more ''experienced'' high flyers CV's and cover letter.