Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

at work. headphones on. receiving calls left, right and centre. replying to emails and sending emails. downloading couple of films and tv shows on utorrents which i'll probably never get to watch. this is the same programme for 5 days a week. its so repetitive for goodness sakes. is this what life had in store for me? lol

yes its me and i've been transported into the past. been here for 2 years and 8 month in small wannabe nation called 'somali-land'. i'm a former shadow of myself. i want to be a somebody again oz. i miss being a Maximus powers. he was romantic and has a fragrant whiff of elegance about his person. lol

Juxa   

Ninyow adigoo dhulkii hooyo joogo sidee waqtigaada cantarabaqash ugu dhameyn kartaa

go and make a difference, volunteer somewhere, with Ibti if necessary

Jacaylbaro;876441 wrote:
Ma Alpha iyo Ibti baad is daba dhigi lahayd Juxa ?? ,,,,
:D

bro, i know IBZ and she's portrayed as a saint on these boards. she ok but nothing special.

Alpha, I didn't even know you need a cantarabaqash corner .... I always thought everything you post is cantarabaqsh but it is good hadaad halkan inagaga ururinayso ,,, :D

LOL@ JB,

waar ila imika i have no clue what this canterbaqash means walahi. i just used it becos a few people used it against me. i reckon it means nonsense. lol

Juxa   

Alpha, dont even go there, my girl is very special and tries her best to make a difference. i say go out of your comfort zone and mix with the locals

lol@local, i love that term walahi.

locals are horrible. if they're not insulting you they're extorting you. they're fake and nasty.

IBZ is alright, i didn't say she's not nice, she's alright that's all. in fact she's alright lol but nothing special like the hindu goddesses she's sometimes described as being. she's actually quite annoying and all our interactions are dominated by her. i usually listen. she's a bully and scares me walahi. for goodness sakes, why is IBZ deluding herself. i hear those words (i'm civilising SL) from her all the time . i'm the one volunteering at the orphanage but i'm not gonna scream it for all to hear am i now? unlike IBZ who is a total show-off LOL.

Alpha Blondy;876458 wrote:
unlike IBZ who is a total show-off LOL.

Of course you dee ............ Iyada, people talk about her and tell her story.

You, you talk about yourself all the time ...... :D

Now see the difference ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

^ lol@JB,

i have an aura of kibiir (i guess its my quiet nature) JB. if people don't acknowledge me, i will have to. i don't have to beg for attention like IBZ, i explicate with tangible example dee. wax fahan dee. naaga daaya dee.

you on the other hand are a complete istuus. oh god, i cringe hearing you talk like you're the sh!t.

''yeah, i clearly remember the bombing of hargeisa during the war years. our house was bombed repeatedly and beyond repair but we survived because we were righteous'' - JB on the onslaught of hargeisa circa 1988.

''50,000 people were killed, tortured and slaughtered by the fascist regime of MOD hegemony'' - JB on the war years again. no wonder people are questioning the validity of that figure LOL.

Juxa   

Alpha, leave her alone, you really dont know Ibti if you think she craves attention and you dont know the meaning of dominating hadii aadba ibti ku tilmaantay dominant lol, taloow aniguna maxaad igu sheegi doontaa

Kibirka mafiicna, try to be down to earth, a man of the people