Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;916420 wrote:
Sxb stop being a c unt about it and send me the best cover letter you got. What are you, a Jew??

But how does one send a cover letter to an anonymous person in a thread, isn't that AB's point...

oba hiloowlow;916422 wrote:
akhyaarta iska warama, had a tough day today im gonna reward myself for my efforts with a cold Corona. Wa salaam.

What's Corona? Just know Toyota Corona...never heard of a cold one :P

oba hiloowlow;916454 wrote:
Al so i am an alky just cause i occasionally take a zip of biyaha zamzamka, its not like inan dhacdhaco nigga nolosha kamaan dhicin. However thanks for showing me who you really are a judgemental,pseudo wadaad, lunatic.

117zs3q.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

leave NOW and forever keep away. you pathetic unuka vampire!

Apophis;916460 wrote:
War sxb lets boycott this thread, in which we are hated and attacked, and take our valuable trollig/cantrabaqash elsewhere. Maybe we should create our own, joint, troll thread. Would be much more fascinating, in a macabre sort of way, than this one I bet. Lets do it!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

leave and NEVER come back. you pathetic atheist gaal prick.

jeudi sooooooooooooooooooooooooir, yeah!

that's what i'm talking about man. the weekend starts now and its going to be brilliant and i'm going to enjoy it as much as i can.

POLITE REMINDER TO REGULAR TROLLS AND EX-TROLLS ON THIS THREAD

this is my little place on the net. i created it and i enjoy it. its fun with y'all or without y'all. i blog on this thread to lift my spirits and to banter. i don't come on here to be insulted and called names.

Apo and Oba, you should both NEVER blog on this thread again. leave and NEVER come back you dimwits.

Haatu - i've bonded quite well with you recently and i think you're cool. but i know your loyalty to Apo and Oba is STRONGER! so i'll leave to make your decision.

Qansax - my trust and loyalty in you was NEVER in doubt.

Wadani - come back on this thread and lets troll and have interesting convos AGAIN.

Reeyo - you're a STAR and like the ROSE that grew from concrete, you're a little rough around the edges but with me at the helm, you can grow even more beautiful. LOOOL

Coofle, Nin-yaaban - don't neglect your friend Alpha. you guys are awesome and i have the most profound respect for both of you.

Others - ?

Al.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;916422 wrote:
akhyaarta iska warama, had a tough day today im gonna reward myself for my efforts with a cold Corona. Wa salaam.

Sarkhaan xun. Just remember inaad midigta ku cabtid, bidixda in lagu cabo waa xaaraan :D

Haatu;916628 wrote:
Alpha, don't group me with a sarkhaan and an athiest!
:D

ok. i understand but you're a loose canon and you're prone to unpredictable behavioral patterns. look haatu, i'd be the first to admit Apo and Oba are fantastic guys at their best but they're really pathetic and to be frankly honest with you, their attitude stinks and i wouldn't be surprised if you were to join their camp. just let me know now so i'm vindicated in my opinions of you.

Haatu   

That's the thanks I get after making your thread more lively? Relax mate I enjoy this thread, with/without the Terrible Two :D

ok. let the trolling commence marka dee.

maxa cusub? how was your day? have you done one thing that scares you today, as per Baz Luhrmann's Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen

#Do one thing everyday that scares you

Sing

Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts,

don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss

Don’t waste your time on jealousy;

sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes

you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

Remember the compliments you receive,

forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.#

i've been reminiscing about my previous life in the UK and how i literally dreamt of going home to SL. now, had you said to me 3 years ago, i'd be living my current life....i would have laughed at your face and tell you to get real walahi. now that i've been in SL for almost 3 years, my inner sirens have made themselves heard once more, and i feel like i've come to the end of the road here and i dream of elsewhere. its been a life changing experience and i'm still loving it... and can't get enough ruunti LOL. but the sirens are never wrong and their commands haven't failed me so far......! :P

i wonder where my next journey will take me? i don't know but i do need to make some serious decisions in the next couple of months. its a weird feeling, you know. i'm thinking of contacting the Foreign Minister of Somalia, Mrs. Fowsia Haji Adam, who i once dated and thus cultivated a close personal relationship of the highest calibre. but i'm caught between a rock and a hard place, you see..... i don't want to work towards the rebirth of Somalia since i'm still firmly committed to the Somaliland cause. but why can't i work towards both goals without compromising the other one. more importantly than the political landscapes of Somaliland/Somalia? i need to think about my own personal development and career laakin...... i know Fowzia will give a high ranking position to Alpha but i'll see how things change here marka hore. the other option is to make a new life in America. i cannot go back to the UK.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - discard the above. i will NEVER join ''Somalia''. its a hell-hole that's inevitably doomed to fail. its futile wasting my energy on these ''efforts''. anyways Mrs Fowzia and her opportunistic-greedy-type are sell-outs and just like those little flies, attracted by the gleaming allure of the light, they will in the end be left to rue their terrible mistake too. and just like jirdeh hussien was told by the pasting by xamari, as he finished the final touches to his construction in mogadishu in the early 1980s, they too, will be told the same thing.......''do you have wheels for this construction...so you can take it back to the Waqooyiga'' (SL). :D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Al.

^

i was a student. i was broke. i was depressed. i was starting to lose the plot. that's why i left. in SL i become a man. i was fixed. i'm stress-free. i'm beginning to lose the plot. :P