Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

The strange affliction of xenophilia (love for the foreign) - George Ayittey

They will destroy their own domestic trade and then fiendishly promote foreign trade.

They will destroy their own health care system and then seek medical attention or die off in foreign hospitals.

They will destroy their own educational system and then send their children to foreign schools.

They will destroy their own banking system and then stash their loot in foreign banks.

They will harass, jail and even assassinate their own local experts and then spend billions of dollars on foreign experts.

They will destroy their own domestic industries and then lay the red carpet out to foreign companies.

They will hound and persecute their own domestic investors and then draw up elaborate codes to attract foreign investors.

They will destroy their own agriculture and then spend $25 billion to import foreign food.

Where is my “Sledge-hammer”?

George Ayittey - is a Ghanaian economist, author and president of the Free Africa Foundation in Washington DC. He's also one of my heroes and the intellectual powerhouse behind most of my views for the African century.

200px-George_Ayittey_detail.jpg

amazing video. please watch. so inspirational.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;915944 wrote:
531979_409514209141578_1691636397_n.jpg

^ Kigali

dubbed one of the cleanest cities in the world. now kigali is growing too and its future looks awesome. well done kagame.

Very nice. Sometimes there's no need to change a perfectly good leader.

Alpha Blondy;915944 wrote:
531979_409514209141578_1691636397_n.jpg

^ Kigali

dubbed one of the cleanest cities in the world. now kigali is growing too and its future looks awesome. well done kagame.

I have seen it...very clean and safe, but not all that it is cracked up to be. Nearly died of boredom....

Alpha Blondy;915924 wrote:
hi haatu,

i'm involved in several business ventures and also have my own public relations company. i'm heavy involved in the soy beans industry and will ship my company's first organically made produce to the UK this month. i'm also an expert counsel for the Somaliland Government on social affair and was recently appointed to direct the The Centre for Social Policy a quasi-public institution tasked with carrying out research.

in my spare time, i run two small local charities. i'm also heavily involved in the promotion of the arts.

I salute you; too bad we don;t know each other in real life, I have 3 relatives right now in Hargeisa going about their busness lol.

QansaxMeygaag;916038 wrote:
I salute you; too bad we don;t know each other in real life, I have 3 relatives right now in Hargeisa going about their busness lol.

Qansax,

in time brother, in time.....:D

again, i'm forced to asked to about the Cheshire Cat? what's happening there?

Haatu;916009 wrote:
Very nice. Sometimes there's no need to change a perfectly good leader.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i suppose abdi iley is among those perfectly good leaders? :D

QansaxMeygaag;916027 wrote:
I have seen it...very clean and safe, but not all that it is cracked up to be. Nearly died of boredom....

did you visit the genocide museum? i've always been fascinated by the African mystery that is Rwanda. i even heard the mere uttering of tutsi and hutu is a criminal offense. i can foresee another genocide in Rwanda, its only a matter of time. also radio stations......are they still as popular? LOL.......

Haatu   

Abdi Iley? That's not funny.

Alpha Blondy;916046 wrote:
did you visit the genocide museum? i've always been fascinated by the African mystery that is Rwanda. i even heard the mere uttering of tutsi and hutu is a criminal offense. i can foresee another genocide in Rwanda, its only a matter of time. also radio stations......are they still as popular? LOL.......

looool :D

Qansax, you didn't notice the clue I have you :(

Haatu;916047 wrote:

Qansax, you didn't notice the clue I have you
:(

haatu,

what's this clue you speak off? i'm worried....... are you playing Chinese whispers with Qansax? and more importantly, is Alpha the topic of discussion?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

abdi iley waa ileyska dadka, waa abahii hormarka, talaabo kastuu qado waanu laa qadna....:D

Alpha Blondy;916043 wrote:
Qansax,

in time brother, in time.....
:D

again, i'm forced to asked to about the Cheshire Cat? what's happening there?

InshaAllah, inshaAllah!

Sorry, I was so busy I forgot, been overwhelmed with work. The Cheshire Cat wants to have lunch before the end of the week. I think I have done my homework, talked to colleagues in HQ on the side discussions they have been having with the cat and feel confident and better prepared now. Will let him talk over lunch, give him a long leash, not disclose what I know, then tie up all the info into a strategy...

i bet Apo is just lurking around and waiting to post that elusive 1000 posts!

come out, come out, wherever you are?

he's a criminal bandit. the man with a weaker vertebrate than a snake. he's a danger, he is.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;916047 wrote:
Abdi Iley? That's not funny.

looool

Qansax, you didn't notice the clue I have you
:(

Waryaa sujuu what are you on about? You've lost me.

Unless you are saying what I think you are - that is what's posted is London with the Thames running thru it and now you are like "take that Qansax".

Alpha Blondy;916052 wrote:
haatu,

what's this
clue
you speak off? i'm worried....... are you playing Chinese whispers with Qansax? and more importantly, is Alpha the topic of discussion?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

abdi iley waa ileyska dadka, waa abahii hormarka, talaabo kastuu qado waanu laa qadna....

Relax bro, Haatu does not strike me as that sophisticated...