Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

I thought it was common practice for the GUY to text the girl when he's bored in class to ask that question, not for HIM to guess.

Haatu;915600 wrote:
I thought it was common practice for the
GUY
to text the girl when he's bored in class to ask that question, not for
HIM
to guess.

you didn't find that even remotely funny?

man you lack a sense of humour, ma istidhi?

what comedy shows do you watch?

Apooooooooooooo,

greeting marka hore sxb. ta labaad, you slept early last night, hope you've had a productive day. LOL

couple of stories to share.

1. you know how i told you i was looking to become caqil? well, i'm in the process of organising an event for beesha. after you're grave insults against me, i've decided to perhaps wait a while to re-integrate myself into the culture. thanks.

2. how are we and the lads/lasses going to make this thread the greatest thread of all time. the elusive 1,000 post is not far away. i think you should have that honour? ma istidhi? LOOOOOOL

Al.

Apophis;915603 wrote:
I'm beginning to think our good friend Haatu is in fact a she and not a he. Any support for this theory? Alpha??

Haatu is an odd character. there is something about his person that's a little worrying but i can't seem to put my finger on it. LOOOOOOL

maybe he's a little assertive but i don't think its as seismic as you're claiming here.

Haatu;915597 wrote:
Qansax, I'll give you a clue.
I have a blind spot and
red irritates me
:D

perhaps there is more to your claims than originally thought, Apo.

is this a case of auto-deflouring gone wrong? the red bit gave it away.

''utaah'' haatu's name spelt backwards was a popular female name in the czech republic, as it emerged from the cold war years, during the early 1990s.

Apophis;915610 wrote:
LOOOL

This made me laugh.

Greeting to you too and yes I have had a productive day; I won the championship in FIFA 13; twas glorious

1) I'm disappointed that my attacks have led you to question your abilities. That wasn't my intention; in fact, the charges were designed for you to prove them wrong and therefore strengthen the ego.

2) I think the thread is doing rather well for a troll thread, largely thanks to your herculean trolling efforts. And of course the 1,000 post should be preserved for the king and not the court jester, wouldn't you agree?

PS: What's caqil? A local councillor?

excellent on the FIFA championships. i'm a PRO man, myself. PRO 9 was my last gaming experience and i lost to Aston Villa in a 3-4 thriller. :D

your attacks, looking back, and in hindsight, were a timely reminder. i accept them in their entirety as purely constructive. its been a little unsettling these past months and your attacks evoked the 'fighting spirit' once more, in AB Al Alpha. i think, its time to embrace the cold world out there again sxb. certainly, the winter is almost at an end here and the strength built up from hibernating, will, no doubt, come in good stead after the 28th of FEB. a real friends tells it like it is and the fake will continue to exaggerate matters, ma istidhi. thanks. i owe you one. :D

the thread is regaining its quality after the nigis-gate but i feel its important we continue to make it the trolls thread of choice, here on SOL. this will meaning recruiting more trolls and perhaps, its worth sending the haatu's of this world, if they continue to lack sense of humour, to a corrective reflouring centre, run by 2009 IAAF world champion at 800m, caster semenya in Duban, South Africa.

a Caqil is a tribal elder. how can you NOT know that? its seems you've got a lot to learn. you ought to reserve the 'attacks' for your own consumption purposes, ma istidhi? :D

Al

Haatu   

First I was gay now I'm a female. Haye sheekada sii wada. :D

Alpha, no it wasn't funny. It was a bit lame tbh and I doubt it actually did happen.

And LOOOL at nigis-gate :D :D

Haatu;915652 wrote:
First I was gay now I'm a female. Haye sheekada sii wada.

Alpha, no it wasn't funny. It was a bit lame tbh and I doubt it actually did happen.

And LOOOL at nigis-gate

i didn't say anything to say you were a female. castor semenya was just recently reclassified as a male after rigorous tests....WTF! South African athletic federation is pathetic. there was also that ''blade runner'' oscar pistorius. i was angry when he got to compete with able-bodied athletes at 2012 London. despite being the first double leg amputee to participate in the olympics.....it wasn't enough, apparently and he had the nerve to accuse the brazilian winner of the 400m paralympic gold medalist of an ''unfair disadvantage''. the greed and self-obsession of this sci-fi extra.....knows no bounds, ma istidhi? mise ma ana waalan oo cadan baa laga heesayaa? :D

no offensive to disabled athletes but human physical endeavours shouldn't be politicised. next, they'll tell us that Mo Farah was in fact R2-d2 from star wars after rigorous tests....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

oba hiloowlow;915665 wrote:
Asalaamu caleykum wa raxma, war nabadoon Al ina adeero waa lagu salaamay iska waran? Xaalada sow dhag dhag maaha?

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh, Oba III of Jowhar and guardian of the seat of the shah. bacada salan, saxib waxan ku so diraya salaan ada iyo ada uu qaaliya. inaadeero, iga gudoon salaanta madaxda sare oo iga so goday kashka iyo laabta ee quraanka karimka.

maxa cusub? wa dhag xaagan ee. :D

Waranle_Warrior;915676 wrote:
Lool @ Waa dhag xagaan

Your Somali has improved a lot ma istiri?

seems like yours has declined a lot ma istidhi?

its NOT ma istiri. its ma istidhi. :D

oba hiloowlow;915677 wrote:

Salaanta waan ka gadoomay ee adna mid la mid ah iga guddoon. Ina adeerow bufta la hayaa bariisku lama diidin.Lool

waar waan ku dhex lumayn hadalkaan. hadalkaan wa kii lagaga hadli jiray xeebaha koonfurta somaaliya .baal ii soo bandhig macnihisa? fadlan adigo mudaan inaadeerow :D