Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;915660 wrote:
Anyways Alpha, lets ignore this (possibly gay) female for a while and answer me this. Do you smoke? If nein, have you thought about Djarum Black? They're made with cloves and they smell like evening, open fire cooked tea....delicious.

Djarum-blacks-kretek.jpg

not into smoking. :D

so these Djarum, don't they have tar and nicotine?

you're really into your cigarettes. :D

Alpha Blondy;915688 wrote:
waar waan ku dhex lumayn hadalkaan. hadalkaan wa kii lagaga hadli jiray xeebaha koonfurta somaaliya .baal ii soo bandhig macnihisa? fadlan adigo mudaan inaadeerow
:D

war ba'aa xeebaha koonfurta somalia kuye aar hooy ka joog baan ku idhi yaanad ceeboobin anigu waxaan ku hadlayaa Af somalagii oo asal ah mala adigaan garaneyn luuqadaa.

Haatu;915692 wrote:
Jacel iyo qadarin beenaadkan maad naga daysiina raggow? Ma been baan isku sheegnaa mise run?

awoowga la janeey ragga kaa waaweyn lama so dhexgalo ee, ixitiram baynu ka muudanahay!

i just tasted some amazingly fantastic xalwad. really delicious.

oh by the way, i hosted a small get to together, here tonight at Al's pad. my guests have left now, well since 9pm. so i'm here all alone in this big house. the next perimeter security check is at 02:00hrs. LOL

NO, NO, no...... really, you guys don't have to worry about me and my welfare. its fine and i'm use to it by now, its been almost 2 years and 1 month i've lived alone. LOL

OMG, i think i'm going crazy. there's maybe several different personalities currently occupying my person. isn't it any wonder i refer to myself in the third person and sometimes the fourth :D. i'm not crazy because i know my real friends are here at SOL. you guys should have seen the pathetic people i had over tonight. walahi, its better to be alone than to waste your evening with some really retarded fools. they didn't even know the difference between 'cell' and 'membrane'......not to mention we spent over 40mins arguing over this. all in all an excellent evening here. i even wrote in af-somaali today.

goodnight my friends. suckers!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatu,

g'day inaadeero,

so dhag maha xaladadu?

you were first in today congrats!

hows school day?

hows your sister's atrocious cooking?

how's your part time work?

Al.

today wasnt a good day. nothing bad happen but i was involved in a serious argument with someone. this someone is an important figure to me, at least, i thought so. well they're not anymore. LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;915849 wrote:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatu,

g'day inaadeero,

so dhag maha xaladadu?

you were first in today congrats!

hows school day?

hows your sister's atrocious cooking?

how's your part time work?

Al.

Maalin wanaagsan to you too.

Bashbash iyo barwaaqo, ash ash baanu nahey.

School was great coz I decided not to go :D

Mum made lunch today, it was so-so.

Part-time work is a drag, it pays peanuts and I'm surrounded by females with no males to talk to and to banter with :(

Ht.

Haatu;915892 wrote:
Alpha, just what exactly do you do in S/land. I know you work for an NGO but what does that NGO do?

hi haatu,

i'm involved in several business ventures and also have my own public relations company. i'm heavy involved in the soy beans industry and will ship my company's first organically made produce to the UK this month. i'm also an expert counsel for the Somaliland Government on social affair and was recently appointed to direct the The Centre for Social Policy a quasi-public institution tasked with carrying out research.

in my spare time, i run two small local charities. i'm also heavily involved in the promotion of the arts.

Apophis;915941 wrote:
Howdy,

Life is the same, more or less. I've decided to stay with Chelsea for four more years...the fans were shouting
four more years, four more years
, I had to stay.

Seriously, life sucks.

LOL@four more years. i reckon you're mediocre and you're all hype.

ask yourself a couple of questions as to why your life sucks.

1. are you in control of your affairs?

2. are you content with your current circumstances?

i think i can advise.........