Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;915357 wrote:
They both speak the same and you were right except for the word that I indicated. I'm from neither btw.

Thanks! The only others are MZ, Owl-Liyaanz, Mark-A-Bull, the Giraffes and Mum-Giraffes...with the Abdallaz and the Waaq-Worshippers + Owl-Liyaanz forming "those who don't forget the tol" a.ka. tolamoogez...

I should have started by saying that I have some cagdheer blood flowing in ma veins...since you were trying to figure me out, you have something to go on!

feeling sort of sleeping right now. i don't know why to be honest. i did sleep for almost 8 hours. what's wrong with me? maybe i'm ill.

please advise.

Al

Alpha Blondy;915537 wrote:
feeling sort of sleeping right now. i don't know why to be honest. i did sleep for almost 8 hours. what's wrong with me? maybe i'm ill.

please advise.

Al

NO ENERGY. at all. what's wrong with me? i tried listening to a few energy booster riddims but nothing.

This is a true story; A very sick woman dreamt that Mohammed rasullulah gave her water to drink. When she woke up in the morning she was well again, fit, fine & Healed. She saw a piece of paper on the side of her table which read, "Mohammed is the true messenger of ALLAH." So she told people about what happened to her. One Officer who heard the lady's story, forwarded it by text to 13 people, and he instantly got promoted at work. Another guy who got the text deleted the message instantly and he suffered great loss for 13 days. Pls send this message to 13 people & see what good thing happens to you. Please, do not ignore this message. See how ALLAH will work wonders in your life, just because you believe, that's all it takes. Please forward. La ilaha illaalah Muhammad,Rasul Allah (SAW)" If u send dis kalima to 16 people, even me, you'll hear good news within 12 hours 100% Inshallah.Try it pls

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

FITNAH AND INNOVATION on the social networks. NO SHAME.

Alpha Blondy;915537 wrote:

please advise.

Al

The heat of Berbera? Or you are coming down with the cold?

Apophis;915578 wrote:
I hope you passed this message to the starving street urchins in H town, I know I'll be telling it to my local hobo, Jim.

LOL

i hate people who write this stuff on social networks.these people are pathetic. some islamist conspiracist who's got up to episode 67 on the arrivals will evoke surah/ayahs from the quran proving that Obama and Osama were predicated in the quran.

''when alphabetically calibrated ''2+2'' = Osama and 22 = Obama'' '' LOL. can you deduce that surah 22 ayah 22 predicated such an incident LOL? the world has gone made, i tells ya !!!!

QansaxMeygaag;915580 wrote:
The heat of Berbera? Or you are coming down with the cold?

it was probably the mid afternoon sun at the office. they'd all left at 12:30. i stayed behind to complete a few things. i'm better now. thanks.

how's your day so far? has the Cheshire Cat caught up with you yet?

NGONGE   

Apophis;915578 wrote:
I hope you passed this message to the starving street urchins in H town, I know I'll be telling it to my local hobo, Jim.

He played it safe and sent it to the thousands on SOL! :D

^ must you 'other' me with the 'He'? LOL

saying Al or Alpha or even AB would suffice. its a shame you don't come on here, more often NG. i could have helped you in your back to form renaissance.

Alpha Blondy;915332 wrote:
haatu,

i use to have a fetish for the nigis, once

i use to date this white chick back in those free-spirited uni days. she lived in halls, which was ideal. one of the many little insider jokes we developed during our time together, was i had to guess what colour nigis, she was wearing that particular day either verbally or via txt or a direct call. one tuesday morning, after Happy Mondays, so called because of the cheap drinks and even cheaper eye candy YATS on display at the student union bar, i slept over hers, fearing the repercussions from my devoutly islamically principled family. in the morning, she'd had gone to get us breakfast from the local supermarket. while she was out, i calculatingly made for the draws in search of her nigises. i got my book out, jotted each nigis's colour down and put the notebook back into my bag. i went back to my temporary make-shift bed. i was sleeping on the floor and we'd both promised to wait until we were married, you see.

the following day, i went see my paki friend, who was a mathematical genius. i gave him the colours only and didnt reveal the reasons LOL. i asked if he could produce a formula that would enable me to guess correctly and with at least 67% accuracy. he did so. i got it right every time. this was after i added a stipulation to our little sordid arrangement, that she would disclose, any newly purchased nigises. it was mad....ruunti.

bloody hells and charlie's angels haatu,

this is the third time i'm reminding you of this post. for goodness sakes. LOOL