Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

Jacpher   

Maaddeey;812495 wrote:
Jacpher, I don't beleive you asking that!, as previous supporter of maxkamadaha, you should know what was involving that struggle.

I beleive an audio of Sharif Abdinur and Omar Faruq, 2 of the greatest somali scholars was posted in this forum.

Sxb, Maaddeey you need to backup your allegation "Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad" a little better than just saying an audio clip was posted here by two Sheikhs. The two sheikhs are not calling a Muslim Murtad, YOU ARE. I am not convinced great Sheikhs like Cumarfaruq AUN and Sharif Cabidnuur named Cabdilaahi Yusuf Murtad in their rulling. I'll need to hear it to believe it because it is out of their character.

Plus I don''t think 1+1=100 by the way :D

Zack: if you have evidence of Cumarfaruq calling Cabdilaahi Yusuf Murtad as you claim it, please post it. Otherwise don't disparage the good name of the Sheikh AUN whom can't be here to defend himself.

^Lol, nice one. Indeed they are 'scholars', no wonder they call them Takfiris, everyone that disagrees with is Gaal and everyone deserves to be killed.

Mooge   

loool

you people are crazy for arguing with maadeey. maadeey reerkiisa lost all power during abdulahi yusuf. remember the big warlords aweys, indhocade, ceeyroow, seeraar, goobaale, abdiqasim? these warlords were all from guriceel sub clan which is maadeey's sub clan. they were the most powerful subclan in south somalia but their military and influence power was dicimated by halyeey abdulahi yusuf. they abused all southern minorities. the above warlords were the masters of all big cities. (mogadishu, marka, afgooye, baraawe, kismaayo). loooool. if you follow maryoley politics, the guriceel family ruled from galgaduud all the way to kismaayo at one point. loool now they are no more. you don't even hear about them. in nairobi, people say "don't get ahead of yourself like reer guriceel". loool.

give maadeey some slack. maadeey is angry. he is feeling hopeless more because al-kebab is having tough time. leave him alone.

^Indeed, Abdulahi broke the backbone of all the criminal enterprise that was thriving in South Somalia - they thought to be untouchable but they were all cleaned during his reign. This Amin Amir picture reinforces that reality.

indhacade-AAmir.jpg

The Zack   

Waxaan la yaabanahay Qandalaawi iyo Jacphar. Adeerkiin waad jeceshihiin waan ognahay but you can't hide his crimes. Specially Jacphar, come out and tell us that Yey didn't commit crimes in Somalia gaar ahaan in 2006 when he brought the infamous Xabashis to the motherland as he did in the 80's. Bal taas noo sheeg.

Tan xukunka diiniga ah, Sh. Cumar Faruq was very clear, I will look for his response and post it in your face, markaas waxaad dhahdaan baan arkeynaa.

Atirisho   

The Zack;812646 wrote:
^LOL. Sheikh Cumar Faruq baan weydiin laheyn laakiin wuu dhintay. Allaha u naxariisto.

I just want who you think bestowed the power upon Sheikh Cumar Faruq to call another Muslim murtad? Was he a god? Who gave you the power to question another person's faith? Daadkaan Yaab Badaana.

Danbigaa iska Dayaa. Shiekh Cumar Faruq (AUN) waa marxuun, just leave him be and don't use his name to take cheap shot at another dead person.

The Zack;812800 wrote:
^The deen has clear stances on a lot of things, the Culumaa know deen. Am I missing something here?

kulaha the culuma know deen. just because you know something does not mean you can take Allah's attributes. furthermore, why are these so call imaams quite all of a sudden. i remember their unwarranted vocal lectures, but now they all seem to have died out. what gives:confused:

Atirisho   

Let me ask you a question. Do you consider Caydiid, Sheikh Sharif, Ali Mahdi, abdiqasim Salad Hassan, Xabsade apostates or is that title only reserved for Abdullahi Yusuf?

I still what to know what Culuma you are talking about. You dragged Shiekh Cumar Faruq (AUN) name into this, but you are yet to provide an evidence. You can't denounce someone of their faith and come here with hearsay.

Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) talked about people like you who called him apostate. It is unfortunate that people have to resort to that but I hope you understand that you are reducing this danbi. The man was born muslim, he lived as one and died as one. Anything else said about him doesn't really matter!

xiimaaya   

The Zack;812787 wrote:
Waxaan la yaabanahay Qandalaawi iyo Jacphar. Adeerkiin waad jeceshihiin waan ognahay but you can't hide his crimes. Specially Jacphar, come out and tell us that Yey didn't commit crimes in Somalia gaar ahaan in 2006 when he brought the infamous Xabashis to the motherland as he did in the 80's. Bal taas noo sheeg.

Tan xukunka diiniga ah, Sh. Cumar Faruq was very clear, I will look for his response and post it in your face, markaas waxaad dhahdaan baan arkeynaa.

it was military strategy ... We the country SOMALIA will not fight and sacrafice our country in war with the west and Ethiopia ever again. Zack your people are on their own we had helped you in 77/78 look where it has got us..

Saxib when YEY brought Ethiopia a neigobooring country that he knew very well so he was using them for military strategy because the TFG alone was not able to fight warlords and Islamic terrorist groups inside somalia. The enemy of your enemy is ur friend until you get rid of them..

Somalia   

xiimaaya;812815 wrote:
it was military strategy ... We the country SOMALIA will not fight and sacrafice our country in war with the west and Ethiopia ever again. Zack your people are on their own we had helped you in 77/78 look where it has got us..

:D