Maaddey true somali weeye, because these are his greatest somalis:

-Faadumo Khalif Magool

- Xassan Aadan Samatar

-Xassan Daahir Aweys

-Axmed Cabdisalan

-Cayroow

-General Caydiid

_Keynaan

Dadkaa isku dhafka ah ee different fields ka hawlgala ayuu taageeraa, markaa caddeyn intaas ka badan true somali inuu yahay majirto. :D

Maaddeey   

^^ Asxaan ma lihid, Markaan kuu soo dirnay dad ku waardiyeeya, baad intaad 'thank you' dhihi lahayd, dacaayad raqiis ah nagu haysaa sow maaha?. :D

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;814251 wrote:
^^ The 'I'm Yemeni' part did sold him out!, and the bringing of the Arch enemies of Somalis home, not once but twice, first one being in our early years of Xornimo & Wadanino!. Adiga you have that Xamaasad reserved for the Arabs, u jump in evey time some one mentions them, do they notify you when ever 'Arab' is typed?.

I also jump in every time someone says anything about the English. Waa iska geel jire habit, meelahaan biyo ku oga ama ka cabay ayaan iska difaacaa! :D

p.s.

Abdullahi Yusuf might have made mistakes (and which human doesn't?) but in the end it is all a point of view (scholars and all).

Abtigiis;814257 wrote:
Maaddey true somali weeye, because these are his greatest somalis:

-Faadumo Khalif Magool

- Xassan Aadan Samatar

-Xassan Daahir Aweys

-Axmed Cabdisalan

-Cayroow

-General Caydiid

_Keynaan

Dadkaa isku dhafka ah ee different fields ka hawlgala ayuu taageeraa, markaa caddeyn intaas ka badan true somali inuu yahay majirto.
:D

:D :D :D

No comment, waxba yaanan Maadeey farta kusiifiiqin.

PS: Maadeey Abdulahi did not say he is Yemeni, he said his ancestors were from Yemen historically. Since when did someone being proud of his origins become shame or unpatriotic.

Barack Obama must be unpatriotic and ashamed of himself for visiting both Kenya and Ireland claiming being the son of the two countries and having ancestral roots.

Maadeey waa kadhamaatay sxb, you bring anything, and I mean anything on the table, no matter how naive it is or backfires on you, to support your argument against legend Yusuf Yey. Waxaan maqli jiray, fuley wax ka qorya aruursti badan :D :D

Note: One need not compare the son of Galkacyo city, a city which falls at the centre of Somalia, to the son of a first generation immigrant to America.

Maaddeey   

^^ Carabiga ma 'damak khafeef' lee ka baratay?, he said: 'I'm Yemeni' orod bogga koowaad ku laabao ama 'source'ga meesha ku qoran akhri!. Waxaan la difaacin baa jira!, plus, do you believe in Yuusuf Yemen awoowayaashiis ka yimideen?.

^That's a historic believe, not necessarily true - I'm not an anthropologist so I have no Idea about it. Perhaps, you seem to know this and have PHD in anthropology and the prehistoric settlement and movement of the Somali people, tell me you sure his origin is not from Yemen, and I will 'believe' you.

Maaddeey   

^^ All I know is in Soomaalidu isku sinji yihiin!, but that was not the point, the point i he said as in the article that he's Yemeni, what do yu say, now?.

^Adeerow maanta ma daa'irad ayaan kujirnaa?

Abdulahi Yusuf Ahmed Yey, magac lagama maskiino ma ahan, Soomaali oo dhan wax xifdisantahay magacaas iyo wuxuu yahayba iyo meesha uu kasoo jeedo iyo reerka uu kadhashay iyo magaalada uu kayimid. Maxaan kamurmaynaa maanta marka, Yemeni uu sheegtay oo Somali ma han iyo maya wuu yahay ... Move on from this point, you lost on this one.

Maaddeey   

Lol, You said I lied and that he didn't say he's Yemeni, but rather said his ancestors were Yemenis, and compared him to Obama, I presented you with evidence that you were wrong!, Who lost again?, Ok, Move on, waa kaa qalleeyey! ;)

^Lool, you all being happy with your concept of winning an argument, keep it up lad but like I always advice you keep it real, waxyaabaha daciifkaa meesha lama keeno marka hore like the Yemeni story.

Jacpher   

Maaddeey: You failed big time sxb. The so called bayaan you presented as evidence didn't contain the words, 'Cabdulaahi is Murtad' so you need to search a little harder. And I did the math and you brought only 70 names, not Hundreds of scholars as you claimed earlier. :D

Since you didn't say it was your interpretation/understanding in the beginning that the late president is murtad but argued "Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad" the burden of proof is on you to show the actual ruling stating this name with the hundreds of scholars.

Maaddeey   

Jacpher, dheel dhoobeeyda naga dhaaf!, haddii qof la tilmaamo ee hebel timaantaas yeesho inuu tilmaantaas qaadanaayo waa la wada ogyahaye!.

Adiga 70-kan ma ogeyd markaad murmeysay?, Culimo badan ba liiska ka maqan (tirada muhim maaha)

Somalia   

The nigga still hasn't produced the hundreds of "Sheikh" but the title Sheikh seems to validate it.

This guy is also a Sheikh.

indacadde-150x150.jpg?59dea9

Jacpher   

Maaddeey: So you agree with me the bayaan you posted doesn't contain any names of persons or individuals but speaks of actions? It was your own interpretation and thinking they were speaking of President Yusuf. Since the 70 scholars were knowledgeable and wise enough to not name a person or persons, why do you deem important for you to label someone Murtad when in fact the scholars don't do it? Is it because you're more knowledgeable or is it your calling to declare Muslims murtad?

Again, you conveniently ignore the consequences of putting words into the scholars mouth. The bayaan doesn't speak of Murtadnimo, it is you who is introducing that into the bayaan. Again, I don't know the authenticity of the bayaan and who actually witnessed all those seventy scholars signing it; but that's not the point. My problem is you inserting new word and your own interpretation into the article and using it as a source to backup your own interpretation. And if 70 sheikhs signed and you claim, hundreds signed it in an argument, you do realize that is considered a LIE in the deen?

Sxb don't play the religious card if you don't want others to take your words seriously and challenge them. Kaftan is meesheeda but diinta can't be la jiifiyaa banaan.

I hate wadaad shaati diimeed dadka ku dulmiya. waana dadka la cadaabi doono aakhiro laba jeer. ninkan ku doodayo nin ashahaadanayo waa Gaal waa nin ay xumad qabiil hayso. he is using religion to further his clannish hate to others. Although I am not Yey's clan and I did not approve most of his policies, but at the same time its another level to call him a Murtad.

saaxiibkeen Maadeey waa nin clannish microscopic wax ku fiiriya. here is his (5 Most prominent Somalis)in earlier thread.

Maaddeey;777252 wrote:
1) Mohamed Ahmed Roble 'Boqolsoon' (AUN)

2) Adam Cayroow (AUN)

3) Abdiqasim Salad Xassan

4) Xalima Khaliif Magool (AUN)

5) Xassan Adam Samatar

:cool:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/61369-Your-5-most-prominent-Somalis-in-history/page2?highlight=greatest+somalis

Now let me ask you guys, What do you smell?