Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

Maadey is still mad. Your religiosity is as absurd as "Shiekh Yusuf IndaCade's :D at the glory clan times of the ICU. When he occupied and raped the Lower SHabelle on behalf of the clan and he was also called a Shiekh...:D :D

Maaddeey   

Somalia;814089 wrote:
I know what he has said, he has said things you could use against him but people like you look for the debatable things. things you will lose at in the long run.

I mean, there's at least 3 things I can put against him in a case that's just not arguable.

However, give me the list.

So you knew that inuu Xoolaha Qaranka tolka ku taakuleyn jiray! :D thats enough!.

What list?, the one above is not enough?. ;)

Duke, I'm not angry, and Indha cadde was always a warlord to me, but a lesser evil than yours!.

Maaddeey;814098 wrote:

Duke, I'm not angry, and Indha cadde was always a warlord to me, but a lesser evil than yours!.

I know he is a lesser evil in your eyes since he is your uncle. However IndaCade was an important, integral leader of the ICU leadership. He was the man who triggered the whole war and led the clan armies. Thus he was rewarded by the "Islamist s" for his occupation and pillage of Marka. But it was all about clan then as is your arguments about Yusuf are now...:D

Maaddeey   

He was lesser evil because we all know when he was removed from Shabeelada Hoose, he accepted it, and didn't do what Yey did in the Carta era!, or worse when Jama Ali Jama was rightfully elected! :D

rudy-Diiriye;814112 wrote:
may yeeya wali la isko qangiideneya!! Dee naga daaya ha daba....kuleey kaasi jano kalimaaye!! maxa idiin waaley.

now we're claiming God's attributes. what's next, i'm God. seriously, say istaghfurallah.

Maaddeey   

Che -Guevara;812132 wrote:
Two things,

I don't know if I would call someone who professes to be Muslim a murtad and secondly, him saying I am Yemeni is irrelevant but without question, Abduallahi betrayed his country and nation!

First One, The Culima ruled that, not me, and and you become disqualified of being Muslim if you do or say things that is againnst the core fundamentals of Religion.

Second One: A Somali who claims to be of Yemeni and from Zubaida cannot be a Somali Nationalist let alone a President, don't you think?.

Maaddeey;814111 wrote:
He was lesser evil because we all know when he was removed from Shabeelada Hoose, he accepted it, and didn't do what Yey did in the Carta era!, or worse when Jama Ali Jama was rightfully elected!
:D

Maadey again covering himself up in smoke. Who elected IndaCade, Seeraar, Sharub, Goobanle and Xasan Dahir to pillage, loot abuse the peaceful people of Lower Shabelle and the fertile south?

Yusuf was the leader of the region he was born from, defended and built lasting institutions. Yes he made mistakes but as you saw the people of Puntland respected him and showed a great deal of respect for his achievements.

Now "ShiekhS" IndaCade, Xasan Dahir, Goobanle, Seeraar, Abdiqasin, Galaal, Cirfo and Sharuub. Ran all the way from Guriceel to Barava, Marka, Qoryoole, Baidoa, Kismayu and occupied it by force using young militias from their clan.

How many local people of those regions love them, adore them, respect them and remember their occupation and clan hegemony fondly? They did not make mistakes, they committed wholesale crimes of the highest order.

Then all of them including their militias became part of the Islamic Courts Union :D:D

NGONGE   

Heh@in the eyes of true Somalis..sorry, I could not get beyond that first line. Is there such a thing as a 'true Somali' and can you point to one single (living) true Somali that all in here would agree with? :D

Naga daaya.

Bad baan dhexmaquuraanaaya kaligay weeye Maadeey howshiisu, your logic that you borrowed from Adeerka Hassan Aweeeys cidina kuguma raacsana.

You, Adeer Hassan Daahir and Maulana Indha'ade are the 'true Somali' looooooolz

Maaddeey   

^^ Markaad Sheeikh Xasan Dahir 'Warlord' ku sheegtay baad iska ba'day, sxb. Indhacadde waa moryaan, hal qof oo caadi ah oo sida aad warlord-adiinna u qaddistaan oy isku reer yihiinna ma jiro, Thats the difference sxb.

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;814222 wrote:
^ You are not one of them!
:D

Waxanaan ogeen ii sheeg, saaxib. I'm far far from being a 'true' Somali. The title requires some measure of 'xamaasad' for the cause and I, sadly, don't have that much. Abdullahi Yusuf did though! :D

Maaddeey   

^^ The 'I'm Yemeni' part did sold him out!, and the bringing of the Arch enemies of Somalis home, not once but twice, first one being in our early years of Xornimo & Wadanino!. Adiga you have that Xamaasad reserved for the Arabs, u jump in evey time some one mentions them, do they notify you when ever 'Arab' is typed?.