Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

Maaddeey   

Now that he is buried and I have waited eight days minus few hours, to let the mourners to mourn and wailers to wail and not to accuse me his clan people of insensitivity.

Abdullahi was a traitor

It is true Abdullahi fought against the Ethiopians in 1964 and 1977, but every body should know that he was a soldier in the Somali army and he was given orders to go to the war. A true nationalist would never defect to the enemy he fought in less than a year, what is worse is he lead the Ethiopian army to Somalia in 1982 and we all know that the Ethiopians erected their flag and claimed the land, you could say he was against their claim and eventually that cost him his freedom, but the truth is he was responsible for the capture.

In 2006 while he was president again he led the Ethiopians to Somalia and he was responsible of the murder of thousands of people and millions of exodus both internally and externally!.

Clannish

One of the great things MSB did was the coup of 1969,for clannish reason Abdullahi opposed Siyad's coup and was arrested for that.

Envious

Within eight years and after only three years of his release -while the country is still at war- he attempted a coup!. Why did he do it now while he didn't agree with Barre in a time it was most needed?.

Insults

Abdullahi doesn't shy away from insulting other clans, he even talked about his rival's wife and mocked her name!

I am Yemeni

Abdullahi claimed he is from Yemen in an interview with Yemeni press:

وعن أصوله يقول الرئيس الصومالي عبدالله يوسف: أنا يمني وأصلي من مدينة زبيد وأنتمي لأسرة الجبرتي عبد الرحمن إسماعيل بن عبدالصمد الجبرتي وقد هاجر
أجدادي من اليمن وكانوا مطاردين بسبب مشاكل حدثت لهم في اليمن ولهذا سميت القبيلة التي أنتمي إليها بالطارود وهي بالمناسبة القبيلة التي ينتمي إليها سياد بري وهي أكبر القبائل الصومالية التي توجد فيها أيضا قبائل الهوية وهي التي ينتمي إليها الرئيس الصومالي الاسبق علي مهدي والرئيس السابق عبدي قاسم صلاد ومعظم أمراء الحرب وزعماء المحاكم الاسلامية

http://www.algomhoriah.net/newsweekarticle.php?sid=35100

Infidel

Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad for his alliance with the Ethiopians to fight with Muslims.

Maaddeey brother absolutism is a decease unbecoming of a healthy mind. Who are these "true somalis"? If the muslims captured dayniile as you claim in another thread, who was it captured from?

Maaddeey;812104 wrote:
Now that he is buried and I have waited eight days minus few hours, to let the mourners to mourn and wailers to wail and not to accuse me his clan people of insensitivity.

Abdullahi was a traitor

It is true Abdullahi fought against the Ethiopians in 1964 and 1977, but every body should know that he was a soldier in the Somali army and he was given orders to go to the war. A true nationalist would never defect to the enemy he fought in less than a year, what is worse is he lead the Ethiopian army to Somalia in 1982 and we all know that the Ethiopians erected their flag and claimed the land, you could say he was against their claim and eventually that cost him his freedom, but the truth is he was responsible for the capture.

In 2006 while he was president again he led the Ethiopians to Somalia and he was responsible of the murder of thousands of people and millions of exodus both internally and externally!.

Clannish

One of the great things MSB did was the coup of 1969,for clannish reason Abdullahi opposed Siyad's coup and was arrested for that.

Envious

Within eight years and after only three years of his release -while the country is still at war- he attempted a coup!. Why did he do it now while he didn't agree with Barre in a time it was most needed?.

Insults

Abdullahi doesn't shy away from insulting other clans, he even talked about his rival's wife and mocked her name!

I am Yemeni

Abdullahi claimed he is from Yemen in an interview with Yemeni press:

Infidel

Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad for his alliance with the Ethiopians to fight with Muslims.

how was President Abdullahi Yusuf responsible for external exodus:confused: do you even know the words you're using or are you another troll hell bent on making crazy claims:confused::rolleyes:

Jacpher   

Maaddeey:

Before I go into a long list of what Cabdulaahi Yusuf was or was not, let me start up by asking you the names of the "Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad for his alliance with the Ethiopians to fight with Muslims. " as you put it.

Please share us their names so we know we ain't talking about make belief scholars.

Maddeey is bitter and angry, that Abdulahi received such a renown burial from all Somalis, and his uncle is considered a thug Indha'Ade and clueless coward Dahir Aweeys by all Somalis. What a distinction - that's what separates revered men from un-honorable bums.

He's angry, so I will let him continue his ranting.

Somalia   

Maddeey is angry because Dahir Aweys and the suddenly-turned-Imams failed throughout their lives while Abdullahi Yusuf would win even if he fails.

He made sure that an Islamist government doesn't take over Mogadishu and send us back a few hundred years, that alone makes him worthwhile.

Imagine people like Maddeey in power, using religion for every cause, I mean we've seen it before but full power, it's the scariest thought.

Legendary Abdullahi Yusuf, proven right once again :D

Two things,

I don't know if I would call someone who professes to be Muslim a murtad and secondly, him saying I am Yemeni is irrelevant but without question, Abduallahi betrayed his country and nation!

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;812132 wrote:
Two things,

I don't know if I would call someone who professes to be Muslim a murtad and secondly, him saying I am Yemeni is irrelevant but without question, Abduallahi betrayed his country and nation!

He betrayed which country, the ICU isn't a country, I mean seriously how would Somalia look with your kind of ideology? This is the 21st century, your kind haven't got a place in it.

^^ The state-department admitted they miscalculated when we talk about the Islamic courts union.

Col Cabdilahi Yusuf and Ali mohammad geedi were not great Somali leaders i mean they were opening Ethiopian Embassies in Mogadishu while large sections of the capital was being shelled by the Same Ethiopians i remember Salaad cali jeele chanting Qaxmaa huurto waaye.

Somalia   

What has been miscalculated, that a thuggish government that would have set us back a few hundred years wasn't installed?

Their agenda was clear, even to the point that they appointed people like Indhacade, why would they appoint men like that if they had a "religious purpose"?

The truth is people are now waking up the fact that we've wasted 5 years on tribal fighting masquerading with a religious coat, when we could have had peace right now. The man fighting the Ethiopians in the name of jihad has now admitted he was wrong.

Abdullahi Yusuf was vindicated before he died, that is bothering you.

And every bit of the country was under TFG/Ethiopian control and what I sense from people like you is that Sheikh Shariif is in control of the country when Ethiopians control the cities but Abdullahi Yusuf wasn't when they controlled the whole country.

Your logic is illogical.

Maadeeey but Cabilahi Yusuf was not a gaal its a big dambi to call a Muslim a Murtad Cabdilahi yusuf used to pray to Allah so we can't call him a murtad.

" تلك أمة قد خلت لها ما كسبت ولكم ما كسبتم ولا تسألون عما كانوا يعملون " .

Aakhiro laguma waydiin doono C/Lahi Yusuf ma muslim buu ahaa mise Buudiiste, Ma Yamani buu ahaa mise Gambian. Laakiin waxaa lagu waydiin doonaa Adiga maxaad soo sameysay, umadda afkaaga & addinkaaga maka nabad galisay?

Maadeey brother waa arrin aad u weyn in qof ashahaado ku dhintay aad tiraahdo waa murtad. Odaygaas iska daaya shar iyo kheyr Allah baa kala xisaabtamayo.

Somalia;812143 wrote:
What has been miscalculated, that a thuggish government that would have set us back a few hundred years wasn't installed?

Their agenda was clear, even to the point that they appointed people like Indhacade, why would they appoint men like that if they had a "religious purpose"?

The truth is people are now waking up the fact that we've wasted 5 years on tribal fighting masquerading with a religious coat, when we could have had peace right now.

And every bit of the country was under TFG/Ethiopian control and what I sense from people like you is that Sheikh Shariif is in the country when Ethiopians control the cities but Abdullahi Yusuf wasn't when they controlled the whole country.

Your logic is illogical.

Ethiopia got terrified when they heard a home grown entity was being established next door i will tell you this there were some elements with in the ICU who were hardliners but they were not close to Shabaab.Even though shabaab is like the ICU only on steroids, keep in mind the war against international terrorism was being fought at that time we are talking about 2006 2007. The US State department assumed Al Qaeda the icu were loved in Mogadishu they very popular more popular than the Shabaab of today. Isn't indho cade part of the so called TFG army of today look how the ICU was split indho cade joined the TFG Aweys joined Shabaab he had his little xisbal islaam before he allied him self with the Shabaab sharif is the TFG president. The ICU needed some good foreign policy and good lobbyists in the west but they didn't they turned into the Muqaawamo the armed resistance against the Ethiopian forces led by General Gabre. Other members of the ICU fled to asmara Eritrea's capital some later defected to Djibouti and voila you have the Djibouti accord of 2008,it's like a never ending cycle.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;812150 wrote:
Ethiopia got terrified when they heard a home grown entity was being established next door i will tell you this there were some elements with in the ICU who were hardliners but they were not close to Shabaab.Even though shabaab is like the ICU only on steroids, keep in mind the war against international terrorism was being fought at that time we are talking about 2006 2007. The US State department assumed Al Qaeda the icu were loved in Mogadishu they very popular more popular than the Shabaab of today. Isn't indho cade part of the so called TFG army of today look how the ICU was split indho cade joined the TFG Aweys joined Shabaab he had his little xisbal islaam before he allied him self with the Shabaab sharif is the TFG president. The ICU needed some good foreign policy and good lobbyists in the west but they didn't they turned into the Muqaawamo the armed resistance against the Ethiopian forces led by General Gabre. Other members of the ICU fled to asmara Eritrea's capital some later defected to Djibouti and voila you have the Djibouti accord of 2008,it's like a never ending cycle.

The TFG doesn't hold itself to a higher standard than people who's whole purpose in power is to spread the religion of peace, so the appointment of a mafia like Indhacade proved their motives. Further proved by the fact that the ICU announced the people from other parts of the country should stay in their areas i.e if people were to be killed while claiming back property they couldn't take responsibility.

It was a clan based organization and its expansion into other parts of the country which were governed illustrated its motives. As for Ethiopia, Ethiopia got involved because the TFG would have fell in Baidoa and they then went ahead and destroyed the whole organization. Al-Shabaab was the armed wing of the ICU during the insurgency but initially they didn't have power. But why are the people who were in the ICU now Al-Shabaab the exception being Sheikh Shariif who told kids to put on vests and fight in Jihad.

The ICU only began because of people like Hassan Dahir Aweys who used religion in the name of politics, they were even pictured wearing khaamis, him and his "tribal leader", as if they were the House of Saud.

So all in all, Abdullahi Yusuf was right, foreign intervention was needed to quell the opposition, which is why they recognize this now, and that is why even his worst enemies today realise that what he did was right and that there wouldn't have been a war if it wasn't for the ICU starting an insurgency.

The blood is on their hands, starting a movement to undermine the newly elected government.

And the reason you are against Abdullahi Yusuf is because the destruction of the ICU was the last point for Somaliland to have recognition for secession.