Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

The Zack   

Atirisho;812813 wrote:
Let me ask you a question. Do you consider Caydiid, Sheikh Sharif, Ali Mahdi, abdiqasim Salad Hassan, Xabsade apostates or is that title only reserved for Abdullahi Yusuf?

I still what to know what Culuma you are talking about. You dragged Shiekh Cumar Faruq (AUN) name into this, but you are yet to provide an evidence. You can't denounce someone of their faith and come here with hearsay.

Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) talked about people like you who called him apostate. It is unfortunate that people have to resort to that but I hope you understand that you are reducing this danbi. The man was born muslim, he lived as one and died as one. Anything else said about him doesn't really matter!

First off we are not here to discuss about Ceydiid or Shariif, this thread is clearly for Yey. You should know that we discuss one topic one time here, we don't like to jump around all over the place :). I will provide Sh. Cumar's response, the question is will you respect that. I bet you will claim other Culumaas have said otherwise LOL. Adeer this is simple logic, it aint rocket science. The man MURDERED more than 6,000 Somalis in their own homes via the Xabashi tanks. Some of his words were "Baddaan raacineynaa". You can't defend the undefendable. Pray for him instead of trying to hide the crimes.

Somalia   

Baddaan raacineynaa

Was a phrase to the warlords who would go against the government.

Keep your facts straight.

Jacpher   

The Zack;812787 wrote:
Waxaan la yaabanahay Qandalaawi iyo Jacphar. Adeerkiin waad jeceshihiin waan ognahay but you can't hide his crimes. Specially Jacphar, come out and tell us that Yey didn't commit crimes in Somalia gaar ahaan in 2006 when he brought the infamous Xabashis to the motherland as he did in the 80's. Bal taas noo sheeg.

Tan xukunka diiniga ah, Sh. Cumar Faruq was very clear, I will look for his response and post it in your face, markaas waxaad dhahdaan baan arkeynaa.

Nice try Zack but no. Focus focus sxb. I need the evidence where the late Sheikh Cumarfaruq AUN 'specifically' called Cabdulaahi Yusuf Murtad. Stay on point here. I'll be here to discuss all other points of Cabdulaahi Yusuf, Moqdisho, 2006 crimes, Eithopian troops. But first I need you and perhaps Maaddeey to show the gallery where and when the two most highly respected scholars Cumarfaruq and Shariif Cabdinuur called Cabdulaahi Yusuf Murtad? Show me the clip sxb. I am just trying to keep you and Maaddeey honest. That's all. :D

The Zack   

Sheikh's don't say specific person is gaal or not, they define the actions of murtads. I never said Sh. Cumar specifically named Yey, re-read what I posted with objectivity.

Sh Cumar:

"any one who is with Mele Zenawi is kaffir like him..." "May Allah give them victory(Islamic courts)"

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/28416-Sh-Cumar-Faruq-about-the-jihad-in-somalia-any-one-who-allys-with-Melezen-is-kaffir?highlight=faaruuq

Now, the question is why are you defending one of Somalia's worst criminals?

Atirisho   

The Zack;812825 wrote:
First off we are not here to discuss about Ceydiid or Shariif, this thread is clearly for Yey. You should know that we discuss one topic one time here, we don't like to jump around all over the place
:)
. I will provide Sh. Cumar's response, the question is will you respect that. I bet you will claim other Culumaas have said otherwise LOL. Adeer this is simple logic, it aint rocket science. The man MURDERED more than 6,000 Somalis in their own homes via the Xabashi tanks. Some of his words were "Baddaan raacineynaa". You can't defend the undefendable. Pray for him instead of trying to hide the crimes.

You are dodging my question. Would you ever call the people I have listed Apostates or not? Your answer will give a sense of who you are. Again, I don't think You, Sheikh Cumar Faruuq or the Culuma you speak of have to the right to call someone murtaad. Abdullahi Yusuf is no longer with us, leave it to his creator to judge him and just leave it at that.

If you are using the argument "but he murdered people" as an excuse to justify your unfounded accusations of the late president, I am afraid that is not good enough reason. A lot of Somalis have murdered people including the people I have listed above (I am not way saying that Abdullahi did) and I don't see people calling them apostates. I see Somalis calling people of NE names, and accusing them of things that wouldn't otherwise be allowed has it been any other people.

Somalis murdered other Somalis more than Xabashi did. To blame everything that is wrong in Somalia on Abdullahi Yusuf and Habashi is rather preposterous.

The Zack   

Atarisho,

Is it fair to say that you are rebuffing the "murtad" part of the article. Let's just say the guy wasn't murtad. Now, do you agree that he has murdered thousands of innocent Somalis right in their own homes?

Moonlight, :)

The Zack;812838 wrote:
Sheikh's don't say specific person is gaal or not, they define the actions of murtads. I never said Sh. Cumar specifically named Yey, re-read what I posted with objectivity.

Sh Cumar:

stop dodging everybody's questions. where do the so call culuma you speak of stand on the issue of the current president whom they supported continuing on the legacy of Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) May Allah grant him Paradise.

Somalia   

Every Somali that died those days is on the hands of the people who fought the government.

Just like today it is blamed on Al-Shabaab.

Another murtad

zenawi-al-amudi.jpg?d9c344

The Zack   

kingofkings;812849 wrote:
stop dodging everybody's questions. where do the so call culuma you speak of stand on the issue of the current president whom they supported continuing on the legacy of Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) May Allah grant him Paradise.

Open a thread for that and I shall address that. This thread is about Yey, the dead criminal.

The Zack;812853 wrote:
Open a thread for that and I shall address that. This thread is about Yey, the dead criminal.

either you're confused or dazed, but whatever ailment that is affecting you, one thing is for sure, this is a forum. there's no need to waste resource by opening a new thread when there is one open now. so either start answering everybody's question or exist the thread for once. fadlan do see to it that you heed my advice.

Jacpher   

The Zack;812838 wrote:

Sh Cumar:

Zack: HAA That Google search couldn't yeild any result of that clip of Cumarfaruq uttering Murtad at AY? Do want to take a minute to honor the late Sheikh's good name and say he DID NOT call a Muslim murtad? No scholar will ever say a person is murtad. And this is not about me defending AY. If I am defending anyone; I am probably defending the Culumada from fools who thinks culumada are going around calling Muslims murtad.

Now let me go back and remind what you wrote. You wrote: "I agree with this article 10000%" And the article included this line: "Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad for his alliance with the Ethiopians to fight with Muslims." So you agreed 10000% with the statement hundreds of scholars ruled Cabdulaahi Yusuf Murtad. The article didn't say 'anyone with Meles' or 'anyone that brings gaalo' but it specifically named a Muslim man murtad. You argued a Muslim man murtad. The Shiekhs never said that. You and Maaddeey did. You need to own it and not divert this point to the crimes occured in Moqdisho.

Atirisho   

The Zack;812848 wrote:
Atarisho,

Is it fair to say that you are rebuffing the "murtad" part of the article. Let's just say the guy wasn't murtad. Now, do you agree that he has murdered thousands of innocent Somalis right in their own homes?

Moonlight,
:)

Well, he wasn't.

As far as him murdering people goes, no I can't agree. I always saw Abdullahi as an Inspirational, gracious, wise visionary leader, who endlessly and tirelessly fought for this nation. Abdullahi Yusuf only fought the evil forces of satan such as Al-shabab, Al-itixad, Hisbul Islam and any other extremist groups who were using Islam as a tool to further their twisted, barbaric, inhuman agenda.

I don't think the issue is Abdullahi Yusuf being Apostate or a murderer, the issue is far more complex than that. Throughout history, Abdullahi Yusuf's failures was magnified and his accomplishments were minimized. It is unfortunate that people he fought for are ungrateful to him. I guess he will be awarded hereafter.